The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Constant random loading screens recently while not doing anything

Nemesis7884
Nemesis7884
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Is that only my problem? Over the last couple days i get constantly - while just doing writs or even just standing around and talking to a merchant in Rimmen - a sudden loading screen that is also really long (like >1m); for not doing anything...i never had this in the past?
  • Granicus
    Granicus
    ✭✭✭
    It has been occurring intermittently for others since the beginning of the year, most notable after Update 25 at least for me. It’s not just you.
    PC/NA
    PvE
    Intel I9-9900K
    32GB RAM
    2x 1TB Samsung 970 Pro NVMe M.2 SSDs
    Nvidia RTX 2080 TI 11GB
  • Ysbriel
    Ysbriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lands in Cyrodiil with warface: loading screen

Starts running towards bulletin board to pickup missions : Loading screen

Runs towards transitus: loading screen

Mounts : loading screen.

loading screen all the way around hold.

• Neophyte
    Neophyte
    ✭✭✭
    I logged on to ESO for the first time in a month. I logged back in and I was in cyrodill near the base. I’m was on my stamina nightblade so out of habit before I moved I cast shuffle and and dodge rolled into a loading screen. RIP 👍
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I tried changing an outfit in belkarth one evening. Damn, those loading screens were annoying. They kept kicking me out of the outfit menu over and over. Gave up after a few mins. The cyro disease is spreading.
  • Kolzki
    Kolzki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's happenening a lot. It's happened a lot before during events when event zones are busy. Currently the whole server is busy.
  • Neophyte
    Neophyte
    ✭✭✭
    Have they mentioned anything recently about the loading screens in Northern cyrodiil? At least 7-10 mini ones riding from ales to DC without fail . PC eu not sure if it happens on NA