The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Serious performance issues right now...

Rittings
Rittings
✭✭✭✭✭
Seems that frame rates are dropping and lag spikes are crazy right now on ps4 NA server. I'll check on the EU shortly and give feedback too. Been like it all morning, but now it's peaking and is SHOCKINGLY bad.

Tested my internet, and all is fine with that - and both my wife and I are experiencing the same problem (wired and wireless both tested). It's like watching a stop capture motion movie... soon as I've checked EU, I'll report back - but probably going to have to skip further playing until it's resolved.
  • method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    same here,EU works fine but NA is unplayable,there is a delay on everything
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA

• Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup can confirm EU is running perfectly fine.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE @ZOS_GinaBruno

Not sure if you can check into this. All of us who are based in Europe now, but our main accounts are on the NA server are all experiencing the same unplayable levels of desync and frame rate drops. I have a guild full of EU players, and each and every one of them are coming back to me saying the same thing. The EU server is just fine for us (in fact, it's better performance on the EU server than we've seen in forever on the NA) - but the NA server is booting us when our connection speeds drop too low... not sure what has happened??

Many of us used to live in the States and so therefore we established our accounts over there... like myself. I move back to the UK this past year, so I play both servers - but run a big guild on the NA and that's impossible right now. I can't even collect items out of my mail the lag is so bad.
  • airasumi
    airasumi
    Soul Shriven
    Same thing is happening to me from Argentina.

The game is unplayable, this meaning that I got disconnected often and when I don't I cannot even use the wayshrines, actions like picking up a daily writ or mounting/unmounting takes several seconds to complete and the list goes on and on.

My internet connection is working fine, I never had a problem like this before (been playing for a few months now).

Best regards.

• Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was fine late last night (GMT) and again first thing this morning... but soon as noon (GMT) hit, the game just went the same way again. Not sure what is making it like this.
  • airasumi
    airasumi
    Soul Shriven
    I came to check if there were any news.

I was playing fine this morning (2 or so hours ago) and it started to break down again some 30 or so minutes ago (also I started to see more people playing around the same time).

• Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't help but notice the increase in bot farmers and the increase in performance problems are going hand in hand... I know it's hard on ZoS during this pandemic too - and the bot farmers are clearly taking advantage of that... but I think they need to be a huge priority now.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coz those bot farmers won't be buying crowns or expansions... and the paying customers that are dissatisfied won't be either if it continues.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    There were some issues over the weekend affecting the PS4 NA servers. If anyone continues to have any problems please let us know and go into detail.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    There were some issues over the weekend affecting the PS4 NA servers. If anyone continues to have any problems please let us know and go into detail.

Thanks for letting us know Bill... appreciate ya, buddy!!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are closing this discussion since the issues were related to server issues a few days ago. If you run into any login or performance issues now please go ahead and start a new thread.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.