The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

"instance is full" makes me want to quit

alewis478b14_ESO
alewis478b14_ESO
✭✭✭
40 minute wait in queue
Get group.
Don't get ported.
Can't travel to player because the "instance is full"
I haven't been so frustrated with a game since the monk nerf in Everquest in 2000
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Try going to Cyro during prime time.
  • JanTanhide
    JanTanhide
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    40 minute wait in queue
    Get group.
    Don't get ported.
    Can't travel to player because the "instance is full"
    I haven't been so frustrated with a game since the monk nerf in Everquest in 2000

That usually happens when a player has left the group you are trying to get to. It takes a few minutes for the game to clear that Instance so there is an opening for you to port in.
    Edited by JanTanhide on May 23, 2020 11:42PM
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keep going, guys!
    I looked some other sites and everybody is crying about awful ESO performance, maybe Greymoor will be a last drop and we finally get FO76 treatment! (I heard Bethesda started fixing it, after bugs in FO76 became worldwide meme)
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Keep going, guys!
    I looked some other sites and everybody is crying about awful ESO performance, maybe Greymoor will be a last drop and we finally get FO76 treatment! (I heard Bethesda started fixing it, after bugs in FO76 became worldwide meme)

Reddit is even negative lol
  • mavfin
    mavfin
    ✭✭✭✭
    The smallest error seems to make some people want to quit on these forums. Maybe some of you should do that, and find a game you aren't bitter and too invested in emotionally to be healthy?

If you don't like this one, there's several decent MMOs, especially for PvP.

YMMV.
  • rpa
    rpa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well, for me, the small insignificant error I'm waiting to be fixed is the "pressing a key does not result assigned action happening" problem. Maybe modern games have different standards but I'm used to controls actually working.
  • Larcomar
    Larcomar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty sure that's when a player got kicked / left but hasn't zoned out of the dungeon yet. Unless you want to join partially finished dungeons with groups that either kicked a player or had one leave on them- I don't, if only on grounds of principal- look on the bright side - at least you saved yourself a zone in and zone out. Yeah it's frustrating it you've been in the queue for half an hour. But at least you can carry on with what you were doing....