Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Elsweyr on ESO plus

dhboy123
dhboy123
✭✭✭✭
Will the Elsweyr expansion be put on ESO plus as soon as Greymoor comes out? Not ready for Greymoor yet but want Elsweyr, don't fancy buying 2 expansions if one will be on ESO plus shortly.

Anyone have previous experience with summerset etc?
  • ShawnLaRock
    ShawnLaRock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elsweyr zone, story, quests, etc. will be a part of ESO+, but the Necromancer class will be a separate purchase (ie. Morrowind / Warden).

S.
  • dhboy123
    dhboy123
    ✭✭✭✭
    Elsweyr zone, story, quests, etc. will be a part of ESO+, but the Necromancer class will be a separate purchase (ie. Morrowind / Warden).

S.

Will this be as soon as Greymoor drops of after a few weeks?
  • ShawnLaRock
    ShawnLaRock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    K - I am sure this is all laid-out on an official page, so don’t quote me - but I am pretty sure it takes effect as soon as the servers are back up after the Update 26 base game patch is complete.

S.
  • twev
    twev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dhboy123 wrote: »

S.

I believe Gina said on the last Twitch stream that they would occur at the same time.
    The problem with society these days is that no one drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.

PC/NA, i7 with 32 gigs of ram, nVME cards and an nVidea 1060 over fiber.
    I don't play through Steam, ever.
  • dhboy123
    dhboy123
    ✭✭✭✭
    twev wrote: »
    dhboy123 wrote: »

S.

I believe Gina said on the last Twitch stream that they would occur at the same time.

Good to know, thankyou.