The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Q-u-e-e-r Misfits - LGBT, newby's-forever, PvNothing, silly/playful, Social/Social anxiety guild.

• guantou
    guantou
    rptrainer and calit. Your invitations have been sent. Welcome to the guild!
  • guantou
    guantou
    oh! and makinoji, your invite has been sent as well. Welcome
  • guantou
    guantou
    Totally still recruiting.
  • Drelenbrand
    Drelenbrand
    Soul Shriven
    @Drelenbrand for invite please and thanks
  • guantou
    guantou
    @Drelenbrand for invite please and thanks

oh my goodness I'm sooo sorry. I didn't realize there was a page 2 to this thread so I didn't see your message until just now. (Yup, I kept checking it and thinking "I guess people have lost interest. No new messages"... wow. Just wow. I'm so sorry. I'll go add you now, though I expect you won't remember what this group is after so long).

• angel129116
    angel129116
    Soul Shriven
    This sounds perfect if the build is still recruiting. My in game name is @angel129116
  • Quarnstrom
    Quarnstrom
    Soul Shriven
    I would love to join you guys! I myself love picking flowers and baking apples :)
    @Fohbologna
  • ParabolicDreams
    ParabolicDreams
    Soul Shriven
    I'd love to join as well! I wrote a letter in game, posting here too just in case.

@ParabolicDreams
  • enby4enby
    enby4enby
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join too! @enby4enby in-game. I will send you a message there too!
  • MrCaptainPants
    Psst! Hey, is this guild still a thing? I'm interesting in joining! @MrCaptainPants in-game. Please and thank you very much! :-)
  • CaptainNinefingers
    CaptainNinefingers
    Soul Shriven
    Looking like maybe a dead thread? Can't seem to find the guild in-game. But I'm super interested, on the off chance this is still going :) if you need proof of social anxiety, it took me 2 days to work myself up to sending this. @CaptainNinefingers in game.
  • Lixxi_Bitz
    Lixxi_Bitz
    Soul Shriven
    It does seem to be dead, sadly. I messaged the leader in-game about two weeks ago now, and nothing. However, if someone ends up finding a guild that seems as neat as this one, let us know!
  • Wolfster
    Wolfster
    ✭✭✭
    wait in all seriousness I thought *** is deragatory?

Eh it’s a bit like the n-word in that used by people at large it comes with clear negative connotations but used by the group it refers to self-referentially it’s basically flipping the bird to haters that would use it to harm them.