Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What is the timeline for 6.0.3?

Zypheran
Zypheran
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Hi @ZOS_GinaBruno , hope you're doing well.
Just wondering what the timeline today for completion of PTS patch 6.0.3 is looking like?
Also, both PTS and Live servers went down this morning at 08:00 UTC. Are both servers being worked on simultaneously and at that hour of the morning US time?
I presume they are but just wondering. I see this question being asked a lot in guild chats as people wonder if it really necessary to have all servers offline simultaneously.
Regards,
All my housing builds are available on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Natch potes pretty please :)
  • karekiz
    karekiz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Based on maintenance 3:00 PM EST
  • goldenarcher1
    goldenarcher1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    M3kzQCr.jpg?1
  • Dovahkiin02191973
    Dovahkiin02191973
    ✭✭✭
    No one knows but them as they did not post an estimated time frame. I personally don't care but I hope they don't erase our current character progress like they did last time making us start a new character. That's not cool. Not sure why they have to erase everything when they patch the game.
  • static_recharge
    static_recharge
    ✭✭✭✭
    No one knows but them as they did not post an estimated time frame. I personally don't care but I hope they don't erase our current character progress like they did last time making us start a new character. That's not cool. Not sure why they have to erase everything when they patch the game.

Every two weeks or so on the PTS they change from using a NA character copy to an EU character copy. They don't erase progress every patch, only when they change which copy they are using. They do this so everyone has a chance to use their own characters at least once.
  • Dovahkiin02191973
    Dovahkiin02191973
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if why my character was erased is because I don't use the EU Server. Don't have a character there and they make the switch then you have to start anew.
  • static_recharge
    static_recharge
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if why my character was erased is because I don't use the EU Server. Don't have a character there and they make the switch then you have to start anew.

Yes this is exactly it as I mentioned above.
  • Dovahkiin02191973
    Dovahkiin02191973
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you. Now I have a better understanding of it. I honestly didn't know.
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Prepare for a qualitative response.
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Prepare for a qualitative response.

vubbc71t9sqq.gif
    Edited by Zypheran on May 11, 2020 5:53PM
  • Dovahkiin02191973
    Dovahkiin02191973
    ✭✭✭
    They will probably have the PTS Server going again soon. The download is available now. They just gotta finalize everything and then it will be good to go.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager

We will not be doing any additional character copies/wipes on the PTS until sometime after U26 launches. As for maintenance, we are still doing some additional work but are estimating finishing in the next hour or two. Patch notes will also be published around that time frame, if not sooner.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Sephyr
    Sephyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

We will not be doing any additional character copies/wipes on the PTS until sometime after U26 launches. As for maintenance, we are still doing some additional work but are estimating finishing in the next hour or two. Patch notes will also be published around that time frame, if not sooner.

Rb5P.gif
  • Dovahkiin02191973
    Dovahkiin02191973
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks Gina. :)
  • Sarousse
    Sarousse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope that the crooked mouth/smile bug is fixed in the 6.0.3 :D
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That's really great to hear that no more wipes this cycle.
    I still wonder though, as a general query on each maintenance day, did they start working on PTS at 08:00 UTC?
    The maintenance on Live and PTS used to be staggered, just wondering why that has changed. Its not a major inconvenience but hard to not wonder if the PTS server did indeed need to offline for 12hrs at the same time as Live was offline.
    I'm sure there's a good reason, just would be good to understand..... I hate having to go away and play other games! :D