Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where is the "Kinlord's Alinor Attire"??

Ajaxandriel
Ajaxandriel
✭✭✭✭✭
It displays in the Crown Shop no more... And it's not a limited edition. (And I don't own it yet either, yeah, I checked :lol: )

I'm quite satisfied of the current custom outfits on my altmer toons but I was considering to buy this Kinlord's Alinor Attire, released on August....right to find out it does not appear in the menu :/

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom ?
This week's new Crown Store offerings include an adorable Summerset pet, a svelte Senche mount, and a stylish costume. Check them out!

COSTUMES
Kinlord’s Alinor Attire
2a399bb288298fdb6d7b96cf35f20130.jpg

Even if you're not a kinlord, every High Elf is a noble at heart, and wants something in his wardrobe suitable for attendance at Alinor's Royal Palace. This majestic Elven ensemble is just the thing!

The Kinlord’s Alinor Attire is available on all platforms starting on August 16, and costs 1,000 crowns.

MOUNTS
Senche-Cougar
196e8a1a5a81fd847fbf52b4341d072f.jpg

The cliffs and escarpments of east central Elsweyr are the home of the nimble and sure-footed Senche-Cougars, who prowl the rocks hunting goats and marmots. Inevitably, they've been domesticated by their feline cousins, the Khajiit.

The Senche-Cougar is available on all platforms for a limited time from August 16 to August 20, and costs 2,500 crowns.

PETS
Alinor Ringtail
0031b2a88c75f5e32ade60f428021ae8.jpg

“Cute little thing, isn’t it? ‘Course, what I care about is that a Ringtail, properly trained, can get into places no one else can, and carry out small items in their cheek pouches. Lost goods, as it were, or misplaced valuables. Right?” —Fenaanaral

The Alinor Ringtail is available on all platforms for a limited time from August 16 to August 20, and costs 700 crowns.

Will you be picking up these new Crown Store items? Show us your screenshots and GIFs here, on Twitter, or Instagram.

http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Costumes#Kinlord.27s_Alinor_Attire

last mention on this forum : https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/430991/alinor-kinlord-costume-change-undyable-ribbon-please
TESO:Triskelion - forum RP, guilde francophone
Ajaxandriel - haut-elfe gardien 50 ;
Altarya - haute-elfe templière 50 ;
Angelith - elfe des bois gardienne 50 ;
Antarius Scorpio - impérial chevalier-dragon 50 ;
Artémidore de Corbeaulieu - bréton lame noire 50 ;
Azothos Sadras - elfe noir sorcier 50 ;
Celestras - haut-elfe sorcier 50 ;
Diluviatar - elfe des mers sorcier 50 ;
Dorguldun gro-Arash - orque sorcier 50 ;
Hjarnar - nordique sorcier 50 ;
Jendaya al-Gilane - rougegarde chevalier-dragon 50 ;
Sabbathnazar Ullikummi - elfe noir chevalier-dragon 50 ;
Selvaryn Virotès - elfe noire lame noire 50 ;
Tahajmi - khajiit sorcière 50 ;
Telernil - haut-elfe templier 50 ;
Zadzadak - gobelin nécromancien 50 ;
Zandoga - rougegarde chevalier-dragon 50
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    They probably took it out to fix smth, don’t know. It happened with upper tier khajiit costume too, it was removed from the CS for 3-4 weeks and then reappeared. I do plan on buying this one, so I’ll keep an eye on it.
  • weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was gonna bring up the New Moons costume, too. You can see the thread about that here. It took just over 3 weeks for the costume to appear in the store again.

I can see that there is no mention of removal date in the showcase or the forum announcement for the Kinlord attire, which would definitely suggest it was not supposed to be removed. Does anyone remember if it had a countdown on it when it was actually put up for sale in the store?

It's troubling that this has now become a pattern for them to randomly pull things from the store with no warning and no notice after the fact, unless it was an error and it was supposed to be limited-time to begin with.

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom Can you help us here?
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens
  • weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Ajaxandriel Did you put in a support ticket? That was the only way we got any info about the New Moons costume when this first happened.
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah...as mentioned, this happened with the New Moons Robe. There was no countdown on it and no indication that it was going to be removed (I pay particular attention to that in the CS Showcases). Same here with the Kinlord Costume.

I sincerely hope it was an oversight and that they'll get it back in the CS. Haven't bought it yet, but I plan to. Was just holding out for the Alinor dresses, which don't seem to be coming any time soon.

So, bring back the Kinlord Costume, please.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You do realize that the white dish towels on the hips can’t be dyed right?
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • Neetar
    Neetar
    Soul Shriven
    max_only wrote: »
    You do realize that the white dish towels on the hips can’t be dyed right?

Yeah, so? They supposed to be white.
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is it still out of store?
  • Neetar
    Neetar
    Soul Shriven
    Yup. Gone. Just like that... and ZOS remain silent. Where is it!?
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    So hopefully everyone who was after this costume bought it during the Black Fredas Sale. I was wondering if this costume would be back in the store at full price, but no..
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Atallanta wrote: »
    So hopefully everyone who was after this costume bought it during the Black Fredas Sale. I was wondering if this costume would be back in the store at full price, but no..

Yes, I bought it during the sale. It was nice to save 300 crowns on it, but it's still strange that they removed it without any warning. They had done that with the Khajit robe (sorry, can't recall the name), but they brought it back. Looks like the Kinlord Attire won't be back in the store, but it was nice to have it back temporarily at a discount.
  • Ajaxandriel
    Ajaxandriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought it too

Screenshot_20181122_181253.png

I agree, it seems obvious now that it was somehow intended to be a limited item like any other limited stuff, but they also obviously fail to communicate about this during its announcement.
    Another (tiny but still) mistake, ZoS. è_é
    TESO:Triskelion - forum RP, guilde francophone
    Ajaxandriel - haut-elfe gardien 50 ;
    Altarya - haute-elfe templière 50 ;
    Angelith - elfe des bois gardienne 50 ;
    Antarius Scorpio - impérial chevalier-dragon 50 ;
    Artémidore de Corbeaulieu - bréton lame noire 50 ;
    Azothos Sadras - elfe noir sorcier 50 ;
    Celestras - haut-elfe sorcier 50 ;
    Diluviatar - elfe des mers sorcier 50 ;
    Dorguldun gro-Arash - orque sorcier 50 ;
    Hjarnar - nordique sorcier 50 ;
    Jendaya al-Gilane - rougegarde chevalier-dragon 50 ;
    Sabbathnazar Ullikummi - elfe noir chevalier-dragon 50 ;
    Selvaryn Virotès - elfe noire lame noire 50 ;
    Tahajmi - khajiit sorcière 50 ;
    Telernil - haut-elfe templier 50 ;
    Zadzadak - gobelin nécromancien 50 ;
    Zandoga - rougegarde chevalier-dragon 50
  • Jdray
    Jdray
    ✭✭✭
    Is this coming back anytime soon.. its been like 2 years?!
  • theskymoves
    theskymoves
    ✭✭✭✭
    Like many retired costumes, the Kinlord's Alinor Attire reappeared as a Crown Crate item. It was an 'Epic' reward in the Baandari Pedlar Crates last summer.
  • ZOS_FalcoYamaoka
    Greetings,
    We've closed this thread given its age and that some information may be out of date. If you wish to continue discussing this topic please create a new thread.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.