Maintenance for the week of November 28:
· [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – November 29, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – November 29, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – November 29, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)

Ravenwatch PC EU

  • Maggusemm
    Maggusemm
    ✭✭✭
    You do not really want to defend a player who destroys with intention the gameplay? People just dont want to play this game anymore if this player is not banned for this behavior by ZOS.
  • Thedragonlolitucker
    Maggusemm wrote: »
    You do not really want to defend a player who destroys with intention the gameplay? People just dont want to play this game anymore if this player is not banned for this behavior by ZOS.

    cringe
  • thatESOdude
    thatESOdude
    ✭✭✭
    Maggusemm wrote: »
    You do not really want to defend a player who destroys with intention the gameplay? People just dont want to play this game anymore if this player is not banned for this behavior by ZOS.

    lol, people consider even competent pvpers that can fight in a tower and kill 10-20 enemies as "cheaters" and report them cause it "disrupts their gameplay"... Should they be banned too for utilizing game mechanics? None of them or whoever the scroll troll is used any mechanics beyond what the game gives them. What about then our AD guy who logged DC to kill the troll? that is ok as a tactic?
  • FatherDelve
    FatherDelve
    ✭✭✭
    There is a way to counter zergs. No, not stacking together in a Ballzerg, being barely above the usual /lfg zerg. Also not trying to get the same numbers as the
    Maggusemm wrote: »
    You do not really want to defend a player who destroys with intention the gameplay? People just dont want to play this game anymore if this player is not banned for this behavior by ZOS.

    With my fullest respect, this is not WoW. And trying to play some weird kind of victim card wont get you an approvement of your argument. This is not reddit.
    All you want is login at night, getting 30 people together, farming empty keeps and getting scrolls, without any defence. And then, someone like that Person called out in this thread, is denying you that insta gratification. Everything in the limit of the game. Welcome to Cyrodiil, maybe Fungal Grotto I, normal of course, is what you are looking for.
    Edited by FatherDelve on May 8, 2020 10:09AM
  • Maggusemm
    Maggusemm
    ✭✭✭
    There is a way to counter zergs. No, not stacking together in a Ballzerg, being barely above the usual /lfg zerg. Also not trying to get the same numbers as the
    Maggusemm wrote: »
    You do not really want to defend a player who destroys with intention the gameplay? People just dont want to play this game anymore if this player is not banned for this behavior by ZOS.

    With my fullest respect, this is not WoW. And trying to play some weird kind of victim card wont get you an approvement of your argument. This is not reddit.
    All you want is login at night, getting 30 people together, farming empty keeps and getting scrolls, without any defence. And then, someone like that Person called out in this thread, is denying you that insta gratification. Everything in the limit of the game. Welcome to Cyrodiil, maybe Fungal Grotto I, normal of course, is what you are looking for.

    Think my quote is wrong in your post, . I dont play in a DC zerg and I dont play at night or something else you referred to.
  • LedJack
    LedJack
    ✭✭✭
    Just to end my part in this, I want to point out that all the people; the ones that log in and sit on the scroll for hours while insulting in zone chat; the ones here with their edgy "keks", "imagine being so bad at the game" and all the mockery; are grown men....

    There are no kids here, all these people are in their 20s and 30s or over... Just so everyone is clear.
  • FatherDelve
    FatherDelve
    ✭✭✭
    LedJack wrote: »
    Just to end my part in this, I want to point out that all the people; the ones that log in and sit on the scroll for hours while insulting in zone chat; the ones here with their edgy "keks", "imagine being so bad at the game" and all the mockery; are grown men....

    There are no kids here, all these people are in their 20s and 30s or over... Just so everyone is clear.

    I am about to hit my 40's. Kekw Omegalul Poggers
  • LedJack
    LedJack
    ✭✭✭
    LedJack wrote: »
    Just to end my part in this, I want to point out that all the people; the ones that log in and sit on the scroll for hours while insulting in zone chat; the ones here with their edgy "keks", "imagine being so bad at the game" and all the mockery; are grown men....

    There are no kids here, all these people are in their 20s and 30s or over... Just so everyone is clear.

    I am about to hit my 40's. Kekw Omegalul Poggers

    I know how old you are, thanks. <3
  • Bergzorn
    Bergzorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is one of the rare occasions where I was early enough to read the drama instead of just the moderator's post. Thx all!
    no CP PvP PC/EU

    EP Zergborn
    DC Zerg Beacon

    guild master, raid leader, janitor, and only member of Zergbored
  • Lattengrabscher
    Lattengrabscher
    ✭✭✭
    this is better Entertainment than the last game of throne Season, kekkers
    Edited by Lattengrabscher on May 8, 2020 12:02PM
    Proud Member of Triggered Tryhards
    DC - Totally not Latte
    DC - Der Böse Hase
    EP - ViperSeducer Metaslave
    EP - Blaubeere
    DC - Der kleine Hase
    AD - Salt Assault

    Youtube channel : https://youtube.com/channel/UCSZHzf3v1V9m6-xpn_7a_bw
  • LedJack
    LedJack
    ✭✭✭
    this is better Entertainment than the last game of throne Season, kekkers

    :D You're entertained by little.

    My point is really directed at ZOS. If people use unlock to abuse the mechanics then it either stops or another mechanic must be introduced to counter this, it's game design 101.

    As things are, some players take it upon themselves to decide what and when other people can or not log into the game and play; they stop playing the game to start playing with other people's time and money, in a way. And that might just cut into ZOS's profits in the long run. ;)
  • Xarc
    Xarc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kaysha wrote: »
    the whole concept of cyrodiil does not really work without lock

    ^ this
    FR-EU-PCsince april 2014
  • FatherDelve
    FatherDelve
    ✭✭✭
    This whole Cyrodiil was working long time without lock, just your outcry gave you a lock for a few campaigns. Now it's gone and you got your Solo Queue for BG's instead. You cant have casual gameplayer everywhere.
  • Xarc
    Xarc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This whole Cyrodiil was working long time without lock, just your outcry gave you a lock for a few campaigns. Now it's gone and you got your Solo Queue for BG's instead. You cant have casual gameplayer everywhere.

    Being not a casual doesnt mean you are here to troll, to switch factions everytime, or beeing in all leaderboards in the same campaign.

    FR-EU-PCsince april 2014
  • Maggusemm
    Maggusemm
    ✭✭✭
    This whole Cyrodiil was working long time without lock, just your outcry gave you a lock for a few campaigns. Now it's gone and you got your Solo Queue for BG's instead. You cant have casual gameplayer everywhere.

    Sorry, I dont understand your text. So a non-casual player is a player which continually relogs from one faction to another to achieve some advantages for "his" preferred faction?

    Not locked campaigns are like playing chess with both players playing both sides. This just does not make any sense.
  • FatherDelve
    FatherDelve
    ✭✭✭
    Xarcus wrote: »
    This whole Cyrodiil was working long time without lock, just your outcry gave you a lock for a few campaigns. Now it's gone and you got your Solo Queue for BG's instead. You cant have casual gameplayer everywhere.

    Being not a casual doesnt mean you are here to troll, to switch factions everytime, or beeing in all leaderboards in the same campaign.

    Trying to win a campaign with forceing people into barely above average zergs, and still loosing campaign after campaign to AD won't change the outcome, with faction lock and without. To be fair, the only battle you had for the last year was, who will be second place, EP or DC.

    Also Faction Lock wont get you more players to fight this AD Zerg. Because nobody of those /lfg Lemmings EVER does more then one campaign without being on the winning side.

    So what you will have in the future is a) no faction lock, and finally evolve from the usual /zone +BLUE Zerg or the pendant /zone +Fire Zerg. If you are not able, and hold those people constantly in bad nightcap pvdoor zergs, you will always stay at Rank 2 or 3.

    And I dont even wanna talk about faction change tokens. The remaining ones you had, that stood on the "loosing" side, because they had higher Ranks will sooner or later just buying this Faction Change Tokens, and leave.

    Be someone who is a good leader, stop collecting people at 3 am to raid empty keeps you will loose anyways a few hours later to AD in the morning.
    But all you Outcry Babies want is actually a faction lock, and magically everything will turn good. Spoiler, that wont work.
  • Xarc
    Xarc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You know, faction change token wont be used by people who are already playing in 2 or 3 factions, depending the situation. It will not be a problem. It's maybe better for Cyrodiil.

    The main problem is about taking Keep for 6k ap + 3 ressources 4,5k (10,5k each keep+some repairs). I know zenimax wanted to dynamise pvp, but the real result is they promoted nightcap, and faction switch.

    Did zenimax wanted to promote pve capture ? I dont think.




    FR-EU-PCsince april 2014
  • Trian94
    Trian94
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am Australian. 5 am is my primetime.
    PC EU

    Stamina Socerer main - Northam Stormborn
  • Pauls
    Pauls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD zerglings itt convince other faction players to not take their keeps because later AD zergs will take it back, this is just hilarious.
  • FatherDelve
    FatherDelve
    ✭✭✭
    Pauls wrote: »
    AD zerglings itt convince other faction players to not take their keeps because later AD zergs will take it back, this is just hilarious.

    IM BLUE/CMPT PvDoor Nightcapper wont realize that his 2 hours of turning the map wont change the result of the campaign. Instead of stepping out of that permanent state of being a nightcapper and finally get someone who is able to lead something at Primetime.
  • Lybal
    Lybal
    ✭✭✭
    'U mind if I try to add constructivity to drama ?

    I'd like to point out zos for this kind of stuff, and the bad state of Cyrodiil.
    Instead of shaming and naming people for the stuff they do, I think one healthy way to understand the problem is to understand why they act the way they act.

    In that case, there's just no incentive for them to play the campaign or even play the game a normal way, Cyrodiil is so laggy, scoring system just depend on off-hours, there is no chance to win against a faction that vastly outnumber you.
    Then why should they try to persist to play a way that can be seen as "moral" to you ? They gain nothing for that.
    If Zos actually cared solving these problems and giving incentives to play to play an healthy way that brings fun for everyone, these behaviours wouldn't be as common. (and that goes way further than just forbid people to swap factions)

    Why try to play the intended way when the intended way just doesn't work ?

    You can also just keep making drama, fine with me, I don't play this game anymore but forums are still entertaining.

    Go back in shadows with his popcorn
    Edited by Lybal on May 8, 2020 1:59PM
    Out of this game, tired of horrible performance and a lot of changes.
  • fernflower
    fernflower
    Soul Shriven
    Maggusemm wrote: »

    [Removed quote]



    and I would love to read comments of these blue guys if a dominion player went to the blues side and for example didn’t let DC setting up camps all evening(setting up camps is not forbidden by the game, isn't it?) just because HE THINKS that the covenant plays unfair for any reason ;)
    Edited by ZOS_Volpe on May 8, 2020 3:14PM
  • LedJack
    LedJack
    ✭✭✭
    Also, because it turns out I'm not done, the unfair AD pop lock they complain about is for most of the afternoon/evening a tonne of DC alts afking in base, which helps them game the low pop bonus they don't care about, or helping their mates farm AP in Dragonclaw.



    Edited by LedJack on May 8, 2020 2:56PM
  • Xarc
    Xarc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    fernflower wrote: »
    Maggusemm wrote: »
    This is the status of non-locked PVP campaigns. Please lock them again.

    9VEiGyk.png




    and I would love to read comments of these blue guys if a dominion player went to the blues side and for example didn’t let DC setting up camps all evening(setting up camps is not forbidden by the game, isn't it?) just because HE THINKS that the covenant plays unfair for any reason ;)

    Angeleda is only defending DC, whatever we can say.
    The unlocked campaign is permiting it, he does.

    I'm not saying it's good or not good. Simply saying that a loyal player to his faction uses the actual rules which are the "unlocked campaign".


    Edited by Xarc on May 8, 2020 3:08PM
    FR-EU-PCsince april 2014
  • ZOS_Volpe
    ZOS_Volpe
    admin
    Greetings,

    There have been a few more naming/shaming and bashing comments that had to be removed from this discussion. We would like everyone to keep posts on the subject at hand, civil, and constructive.
    Edited by ZOS_Volpe on May 8, 2020 3:40PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trian94 wrote: »
    I am Australian. 5 am is my primetime.

    This x1000000000000000
  • thatESOdude
    thatESOdude
    ✭✭✭
    fernflower wrote: »
    Maggusemm wrote: »

    [Removed quote]



    and I would love to read comments of these blue guys if a dominion player went to the blues side and for example didn’t let DC setting up camps all evening(setting up camps is not forbidden by the game, isn't it?) just because HE THINKS that the covenant plays unfair for any reason ;)

    So because a guy slipped in the lava, that's suspicious how?
  • Lattengrabscher
    Lattengrabscher
    ✭✭✭
    Proud Member of Triggered Tryhards
    DC - Totally not Latte
    DC - Der Böse Hase
    EP - ViperSeducer Metaslave
    EP - Blaubeere
    DC - Der kleine Hase
    AD - Salt Assault

    Youtube channel : https://youtube.com/channel/UCSZHzf3v1V9m6-xpn_7a_bw
  • Thedragonlolitucker

    cringe af
  • ThePedge
    ThePedge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fernflower wrote: »
    Maggusemm wrote: »

    [Removed quote]



    and I would love to read comments of these blue guys if a dominion player went to the blues side and for example didn’t let DC setting up camps all evening(setting up camps is not forbidden by the game, isn't it?) just because HE THINKS that the covenant plays unfair for any reason ;)

    Meh. Roleplayer without his zerg online to PvDoor, what do you expect him to do?

    Scrolls, like the scoring system, are stupid and only benefit the outnumbering faction. If they were only tied to scoring I would not care for them, but getting bonuses because you took all keeps at 3am, or 10am, is nonsense.

    I hate it when any faction does it. If anything the reverse should be in place so playing on the faction with lower population gives bonuses, like the scoring one. But immediately disappears when populations are level.

    Then again this laggy cesspit doesn't need any more calculations to handle.
This discussion has been closed.