Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ravenwatch PC NA

• Enkil
    Enkil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lord_Bashu wrote: »
    The only way to solve that issue is to encourage more folks to join guilds, and start guilds. Which is my main message!!!

Solid message. If only the devs had listened in alpha/beta and made game Guild v Guild from the start. PvP would likely still be strong and robust.

Unfortunately the few times i log on lately, there is little organization and game is obviously dying. I hope next solid PvP mmo that i see you all in is a Guild v Guild model and not this contrived alliance v alliance nonsense.
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Lord_Bashu you going to bring out more blue werewolves on Wednesday or whhhat?
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nite Capping in No CP, NA has been around a long time. AD is the only faction that has not done it on a reg basis. Cyro is not about equal numbers, you want to do something positive for your faction? Start a Guild, recruit lots of folks, train them!

Blaming the other side is pointless, I am sure they wish you had more folks too. I know I do..

Honestly Cyro is really about Guild Leaders, not groups of 1's 2's. z's….. etc... Its about Guild Leaders and Guilds... So start one today!!

Dude, you've got in completely backwards.

It's not up to the outnumbered faction to magic up 20 players (from somewhere?) in the games quietest hours to face up against faction stacked PvDoor'ers. It's up to the "night capper's" to realise (hopefully sooner rather than later) that Cyrodiil is about Player vs Player and uncompetitive behavior (not necessarily outnumbered) ultimately hurts the campaign. There are so many things these players could do to actually have some healthy fights when they outnumber 10:1-

1) Contrary to what Beardimus said, use the non-faction lock to play toons on other factions and encourage competitive PvP
    2) Play in IC
    3) Play battlegrounds
    4) Play in a different campaign
    5) Duel in Stormhaven (or at a random location in Cyrodiil, had some awesome 3-faction dueling at Chalman the other night)

Not all of these options would be accessible or desirable to all players, but to put the onus on the severely outnumbered faction to provide competition to players who clearly don't want it is ridiculous.

Edited by Taylor_MB on April 12, 2020 12:13AM
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Taylor_MB wrote: »
    Nite Capping in No CP, NA has been around a long time. AD is the only faction that has not done it on a reg basis. Cyro is not about equal numbers, you want to do something positive for your faction? Start a Guild, recruit lots of folks, train them!

Blaming the other side is pointless, I am sure they wish you had more folks too. I know I do..

Honestly Cyro is really about Guild Leaders, not groups of 1's 2's. z's….. etc... Its about Guild Leaders and Guilds... So start one today!!

It's not up to the outnumbered faction to magic up 20 players (from somewhere?) in the games quietest hours to face up against faction stacked PvDoor'ers. It's up to the "night capper's" to realise (hopefully sooner rather than later) that Cyrodiil is about Player vs Player and uncompetitive behavior (not necessarily outnumbered) ultimately hurts the campaign. There are so many things these players could do to actually have some healthy fights when they outnumber 10:1-

1) Contrary to what Beardimus said, use the non-faction lock to play toons on other factions and encourage competitive PvP
    2) Play in IC
    3) Play battlegrounds
    5) Duel in Stormhaven (or at a random location in Cyrodiil, had some awesome 3-faction dueling at Chalman the other night)

Not all of these options would be accessible or desirable to all players, but to put the onus on the severely outnumbered faction to provide competition to players who clearly don't want it is ridiculous.

You make a ton of sense @Taylor_MB however it's making an assumption that folks wanna do the right thing.

That's the stumbling block. Some guilds seem to feel painting a map PvDoor and stiffling the action is cool..

I can't speak for PC NA but Xbox we see that. And it's a mood hoover. I have a guild that supports new players getting into Cyrodiil and it's the poor behaviour that drives folks away :(

I guess we can't mitigate that regardless..
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »

2) Play in IC
    3) Play battlegrounds

You make a ton of sense @Taylor_MB however it's making an assumption that folks wanna do the right thing.

That's the stumbling block. Some guilds seem to feel painting a map PvDoor and stiffling the action is cool..

I can't speak for PC NA but Xbox we see that. And it's a mood hoover. I have a guild that supports new players getting into Cyrodiil and it's the poor behaviour that drives folks away :(

I guess we can't mitigate that regardless..

100% true @Beardimus requires a lot of optimism.

I get the impression the vast majority of players who engage in crippling uncompetitive behavior simply have not gained enough experience to know any better (and I'm talking from personal experience here, back in my newbie days I did some pretty *** things without even realising it, simply because other factions did it when I started).

So despite these groups often being led by resto staff GO's, here's hoping the majority of their number soon learns better.
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahh this takes me back about 3 years. I wonder if we'll get another 6 months worth of this?
    zL9A34c.png
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• TheMaos
    TheMaos
    ✭✭✭
    Ahh this takes me back about 3 years. I wonder if we'll get another 6 months worth of this?
    zL9A34c.png

Ah yes looks fun.
    For highrock and hammerfell reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • WhitePawPrints
    WhitePawPrints
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zL9A34c.png

Unfortunately that is the normal every day, for the past several months at least.

And DC is very comfortable gate camping. It causes loads and loads of players to switch campaigns but DC is perfectly content with it.

Capture.png

Capture1.png

It's unfortunate that we wont' see a healthy population on this campaign any time soon. All thanks to losers gate camping the other 2 factions. DC players like the one above, don't want people to fight against. They just want to "win" the campaign.

EDIT: This is why faction hopping should be allowed. To balance the populations, like at least 1 DC I know of that swapped instead of gate camped. But still need that 12h restriction.
    Edited by WhitePawPrints on April 20, 2020 8:47PM
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Odysseus87 wrote: »
    I’m so happy its been renamed from badonkadonk.

Tiny Tina LIVES!!!
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kudos to Legion of Mordor stacking with AK and the rest of their faction with emp buffs, all the scroll buffs and just zerging everything down.

Edit:
    I realize there's not a lot of places to play right now that aren't laggy af, but we'd have more respect if the faction stacking wasn't there against an AD faction that largely refuses to be anything beyond casual. Surely there are different keeps to be at and get fights.
    Edited by Kartalin on April 21, 2020 3:07AM
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • WhitePawPrints
    WhitePawPrints
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Story time!

We all know ESO was suffering from severe lag today. Even so, AD zone attempted to take back an emp keep: Roebeck. By the time most of AD had arrived, it was already flagged so it was a slow take. AD broke through the wall on the LM side too, which took a bit more time. And then eventually broke through the inner door.

From this map, you can see the positions of everyone:
    DCRage-Map.png

[Edit: Returned map image. Map in no way is offensive or bypasses some mythical censor ZoS. Otherwise a lot more map images need to be removed. Be a little more consistent.]

DC was close by, and considering the caliber of DC players in this campaign, a backdoor was inevitable. And surely enough they slowly started to trickle in. One was killed, then two more arrived and were killed, then 4 more arrived and were killed, and then the prominent guild arrived and attacked AD in the inner courtyard.

AD managed to wipe DC once and immediately several AD members received messages similar to the following:
    DCRage1.png
    DCRage2.png
    DCRage3.png
    DCRage4.png
    DCRage5.png

[Edit: Censored all offensive language. In game censor also in effect.]

Those messages were sent to me by another player.

A second player sent me another screenshot of the following:
    DCRage-Vathr.png

[Edit: All offensive language censored.]

And another message a third player sent to me.
    DCRage-Vathr2.png

You may note that neither of these two players engaged in any hositilities, nor provoked any hostilities. (There was no teabag or other scummy behavior since AD was busy fighting guards and backdooring DC.

AD managed to wipe DC again, and then a final third time once AD finally captured the keep.

Note: Many of the players seen in this DC group that attacked AD from behind are often seen with players that I previously highlighted in my other post. They bring disgrace on other DC players in Cyrodil.

Why don't I report this behavior? We know ZoS won't do anything. Players like this have been reported numerous times and yet are still in the game.

[Edit for censor bypass via pictures.]

[ReEdit: Added pictures back that did not bypass any censor, primarily the in-game censor.]
    Edited by WhitePawPrints on May 6, 2020 7:51PM
  • Lord_Bashu
    Lord_Bashu
    ✭✭✭
    Dec%2011th%20am_zpswe8tymip.png
    Dec 11th AM
    Oct%202nd%208%2043%20am%20crop_zpspssrkjwt.png
    Dec 11th PM
    Sept%208th%2010%2014%20am_zpsnuwqj0m1.png
    Sept 8th
    Sept%209th%203%20am_zps9ucrlbj3.png
    Sept 9th
    I am a God of War.
    You shall fear my wrath!!

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/492873/bahlokdaan-pc-na-part-ii/p4

If you don't know who I am, feel free to read the above to play "catch up". It is a few posts/pages to wade through..

Now that History has been written. and I, Bashu wrote it,

DC is the dominate faction in No CP. Over the last year we have won more victory's than any other faction. We own Cyrodiil, all the keeps all the scrolls are ours.

Beware other factions and players of my holy wrath. Gate camp DC or insult our faction members at your own risk and your faction's. You may play with "our" (DC's) keeps and scrolls with my blessing.

In celebration of DC's victory over the other factions this year, I have disbanded the Army of the Covenant. For now...

To all those members of the Guild "Army of the Covenant". Thank you for your service. You gained a decisive victory for the Daggerfall Covenant. You may rest now in peace, I give you, your final orders now "Army of the Covenant Stand Down".

Long shall you live in the legends of No CP.

Good bye and farewell my fellow brothers and sister in arms.

Bashu
    Lord
    A God of War
    The True Emperor of the Ruby Throne
    Emperor Maker and Breaker
    Former Guild Master of Army of the Covenant
    Leader of the Rough Riders
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't worry @Lord_Bashu , no one is under the impression this is purely a DC phenomena, my multi factioning has allowed me to consistently call out every faction for *** behavior with a clean conscience.

But for now, it's time to call out DC.
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They won't do anything if you post on the forums, have to report them in game :/
    • PC/NA
  • ZOS_FalcoYamaoka
    Greetings,

Please refrain from posting photos of chats including hate speech on the forums. We ask that you please use the in-game report option for these instances.

Thanks for understanding!
    Staff Post
  • Lord_Bashu
    Lord_Bashu
    ✭✭✭
    Don't worry @Lord_Bashu , no one is under the impression this is purely a DC phenomena, my multi factioning has allowed me to consistently call out every faction for *** behavior with a clean conscience.

But for now, it's time to call out DC.

I was not talking to you, sorry if you thought I was. I will try to be more clear in the future. My Post was to say good bye, to AoC and to remind folks who rules No CP.

Edited by Lord_Bashu on April 23, 2020 5:29PM
  • Enkil
    Enkil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RULING campaign in game where no one loses anything... every keep resets in minutes... GET REAL!.... the name of game is FUN and hopefully as-balanced-as-possible fights.. how bout everyone bring those at all times?

• Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My favorite moment this evening was when we first went to Nikel (between blue Roe and blue Ash) only to find a full EP werewolf raid — literally 24 — chase our 9 into the outpost. EP had to ride all the way from Arrius to come to Nikel ?!? With a full raid as they are losing BRK to DC? We killed a lot of them, but they camped. By this time DC noticed something was happening at Nik and brought 50 to zerg us down, werewolves and all.

That was the theme for the evening, we’d be doing something “... and then we get zerged by blues.” That was the punchline to almost every fight. Fengzerg in full effect plus the native DC.
    • PC/NA
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »
    My favorite moment this evening was when we first went to Nikel (between blue Roe and blue Ash) only to find a full EP werewolf raid — literally 24 — chase our 9 into the outpost. EP had to ride all the way from Arrius to come to Nikel ?!? With a full raid as they are losing BRK to DC? We killed a lot of them, but they camped. By this time DC noticed something was happening at Nik and brought 50 to zerg us down, werewolves and all.

That was the theme for the evening, we’d be doing something “... and then we get zerged by blues.” That was the punchline to almost every fight. Fengzerg in full effect plus the native DC.

Curious about the Fengzerg phrase. I was on pretty late, for me, and I didnt see him online apart from a few minutes before the shutdown. Did he really play cyrodiil or are you just butthurt?
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Curious about the Fengzerg phrase. I was on pretty late, for me, and I didnt see him online apart from a few minutes before the shutdown. Did he really play cyrodiil or are you just butthurt?

What? Yes, we saw him in the middle of it all at multiple keeps all evening. Riding the locked pop vs 3 ep and 2 ad bars with emp buffs and moving around in a stack of 50.
    • PC/NA
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Lol yeah, no offense but the wolves started running to that objective a loooonnggg time before you got there, we were going to take it to encourage yellows to try and take something other than Sej and maybe start pushing blue. By the time we got there you had already seiged it, and we were hungry for a fight.

We weren't just about to run our butts all the way back to EP land.

Anyway we had the same track record all night. Do something, 2 DC raids would show up, though that encounter was one of the funniest for the wolf pack.

See ya next Werewolf Wednesday!
    Caius
    PC NA
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We kinda hoped after you spotted us that you would turn north to Ash or something but I understand you were ready to fight and came a long ways. It was just a bit of a wtf moment when we ran into you all there lol ;)
    • PC/NA
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We kinda hoped after you spotted us that you would turn north to Ash or something but I understand you were ready to fight and came a long ways. It was just a bit of a wtf moment when we ran into you all there lol ;)

I'm sure blue was just as confused as you were, lol.
    Caius
    PC NA
  • WhitePawPrints
    WhitePawPrints
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They won't do anything if you post on the forums, have to report them in game :/

We all know they don't do anything as that player has been reported numerous times by nearly the entire opposing factions. My reports have gone unanswered. Their automated message just tells me to put players on ignore. lmao. Good job ZoS. And forum ZoS has repeatedly directed me to make a report. It's called being given the go-around so that they can pass off any responsibility of doing their job.

Started to screenshot everything I post now too.
    Edited by WhitePawPrints on May 6, 2020 8:01PM
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bashu zergs down east side of map, Millio zergs down west of map.

Great PvP tonight Ravenwatch (Y).
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Enkil
    Enkil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC seems to want to map zerg here always.. Millio is here always in my observation, but i rarely see Bashu. what is wrong with game. there is so little equal competition???
  • Lord_Bashu
    Lord_Bashu
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings all,

It is with disgust that I see DC repeating gate camping other factions. Shame on you DC group/guild leaders/solo play for gate camping anybody while you lead in points. I have said this in zone to you several times do not Gate Camp, and I say it here to you now again. You hated it when it was done to us, and I went out and stopped it for you!! and now how do you pay us all back… you go and do to them. Shame on you!! You make me sick! You DC who have gated camped are without honor.

To all EP and AD,
    On behalf of the DC faction I apologize to you.
    Please gate camp DC in No CP in this next campaign! You have my full permission! I will not stop it and I will not pay you back for doing it!

Regards,

The Lord Bashu
    "A" God of War (not the)
    The True Emperor of the Ruby Throne
    Emperor Maker and Breaker
    Former Guild Master of Army of the Covenant
    Leader of the Rough Riders
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Attempting to dethrone DC in a nutshell:

1) AD pugs push red BRK regardless, EP occasionally shows up at Alessia attempting to return the favor.

2) EP small groups attempt to farm AD anywhere they can on the map

3) DC stacks deep in the last emp keep, respond quickly to quash attempts to capture gate keeps

4) AD and EP guilds actually trying to dethrone met with overwhelming numbers and sometimes clash with each other, there is little to no cooperation here in spite of what DC might think

5) DC gets bored and starts pushing out to Ash and/or Chalman, may lose emp in the process.

6) if DC does get dethroned a certain garbage AD guild that bullies lowbies in the sub 50 campaign magically shows up and proceeds to botch multiple scroll capture attempts despite running a full raid

7) after prime time ends DC regains the population advantage and the process begins to repeat.

While it would be amazing to show up in the evening and no one has emp, maybe we actually have both of our scrolls — mainly we just need to stop the cycle and just let factions have their tri-keeps if their scrolls are gone. Push Glade, Fare, or Arrius resources to get fights but not the keeps themselves. Gatecamping DC back doesn’t really solve anything. Gatecamping just drives players away and fosters resentment. We all should be invested in creating fun, balanced, entertaining fights and satisfying pvp experiences.
    • PC/NA
  • Enkil
    Enkil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please keep in mind @Kartalin , there is no faction lock here any longer. Much of the "EP" u listed are actually DC players on alts. They even wear the guild tags.

CAREBEAR as can be!!!!! I hope new campaign brings some balance. How 'bout if players wanna swap faction, they play as that faction to provide balance and not just play as their main's faction. WTF??? This is WIDESPREAD now among DC players sadly... What exactly are y'all getting out of map zerging and running up score? Just gotta win. Why the lopsided play in prime time even???
    Edited by Enkil on May 22, 2020 4:36AM
  • Enkil
    Enkil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've noticed SO MANY PLAYERS in CYRO are willing to readily sacrifice their own integrity.... WHAT ARE Y'ALL DOING?

Edited by Enkil on May 22, 2020 10:40AM