The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Please do not take this as a complaint

HorrorShow
HorrorShow
✭✭✭✭
What turn around times should be expected for customer support issues during the craziness that is the pandemic?

Over 24 hours since last response and I am kinda holding off on doing anything in the game cause I don't want me being logged in to jack anything up. Should I just play smash or something for the next day or we looking at a week or more for most stuff?
"Never go in, miss. Never say a prayer at its door. If you are angry, do not seek revenge by the Laughing Maiden Stone, or at the threshold of the Tombs. There be those who listen for oaths and vows...What may be said in innocence and ire becomes flesh and blood in such places."
-Old Marsh
  • MilkJugg24
    MilkJugg24
    ✭✭
    It took me about 48 hours to get my forum invite the other day. That however, is a very simple task.

From what I've been reading for the last day, it seems like some people have waited over a week for a non-automated response. I know @ZOS_BillE has put a lot of effort into double-checking ticket locations to ensure that tickets are sorted accurately for the support team. Perhaps they will stop by soon enough to check on you.
    I play on PC NA! Currently looking for a casual dungeon and trial group/guild. If you want to talk, feel free to message me here or in-game to Pizza (Yes, I'm the original Pizza)
    Follow me on Twitter for video games and cats. I also casually stream on Twitch!
  • HorrorShow
    HorrorShow
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hit the 1 week point. Oddly enough my ticket was updated by someone not me, but no new messages were added.

This is a character restore I am trying to get and if it can't be done, understood, but will they even tell me if they can't do it?

I mean the positive of this is that I'm working through the Steam library I have built up.
    "Never go in, miss. Never say a prayer at its door. If you are angry, do not seek revenge by the Laughing Maiden Stone, or at the threshold of the Tombs. There be those who listen for oaths and vows...What may be said in innocence and ire becomes flesh and blood in such places."
    -Old Marsh
  • Vondrook
    Vondrook
    Soul Shriven
    I'm having the exact same experience. My ticket has been opened since Thursday morning and the only notes added since Thursday were by me, yet someone updated the ticket on Sunday and I have not received any communication other than a response to my forum post saying an agent would contact me when they are available. I understand they are probably shorthanded and still really busy but I still feel like someone could at least put a note on the ticket regarding what is going on.