Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking to join guild! New to ESO (Level 31) preferably one with no fee

DylanTimesFive
DylanTimesFive
Soul Shriven
The title says it all
  • mp0713
    mp0713
    Soul Shriven
    We are a pretty laid back guild that likes to have fun together but also respects solo play style. If you are looking for a group of people to run dungeons with, have some laughs or just chat look us up. Psn mp0713
    https://www.reddit.com/r/ESOGuilds/comments/ge3epy/illicitus_ps4na_pvepvp_18/
    Edited by mp0713 on May 5, 2020 10:42PM
  • NavalOffisah
    NavalOffisah
    ✭✭✭
    I would be happy to invite you into the Nox Knights! My PSN is NavalOffisah, feel free to add me 😁
  • ZekenRambo
    ZekenRambo
    ✭✭
    Come check out ¥ Tyranny ¥ a guild dedicated to wiping out toxicity in ESO. We accept all players new or veteran, and tailor our content to include the maximum amounts of people in our events. We do PvE/PvP or if you just want chill people to talk too, we are social also.

We chose events using a voting system on our guild discord, so YOU can have a choice in what we do as a guild! We have extremely veteran and friendly officers that will assist you as soon as they are able, YOU WILL HEAR BACK FROM ANY MEMBER IN THE GUILD YOU MESSAGE! If you whisper or psn someone in the guild it is guild rule when that person is able to message you back! Nobody gets ignored, and nobody gets treated unfairly. Zero toxicity and a whole lot of greatness.

<3 PSN message Xx-ZekenRambo-xX, or swing by our discord link below and ask any officer for a guild invite! <3

https://discord.gg/BdZWETw
    ZekenRambo
    Dark Elf, Ebonheart Pact
    OIC, The Best Around (TBA) Est. 2015
  • mrjustjerzb14_ESO
    mrjustjerzb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    We might sound like a bunch of low-life murderers and blood thirty assassins, but we're just like you. Questing, raiding, trading, sacrificing, etc. We do it all. It's just a couple of us right now as this guild was made just a few days ago. But you should join the family and we can serve SITHIS together.

(As I said, we're still in the early stages of creation so no guild trader or anything like that. We're mostly adults who work during the day and play nightly. I'm hoping to find more people like us. But yeah, we're cool. Come check us out. Shoot me a message if you wanna grow with us.)