Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ANTIQUITIES LEADS + LEAD LOCATIONS UBER-THREAD

• Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Aedaryl wrote: »
    Wrothgar
    Malacath’s Brutal Might Loop (Gold, part of Malacath’s Band of Brutality) - Public Dungeon Boss (Old Orsinium)

I does it mean if we know the places of malacth band parts, we will get it day 1 or 2 ?

You might be able to find the leads within the first day or two, but you can't do anything with them until you get your skill lines leveled up to max out the necessary passives. That would take you quite a while, although it would be interesting to know how fast someone could do it if they really worked at grinding out the skills.
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I sincerely hope that the Leads you find in Chests/Safeboxes are shared loot with at least one boss in the Zone.

Chest farming is already a problem in some zones, especially the DLCs. There won't be a chance to get them for a lot of players.
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ilsabet wrote: »
    Wrothgar
    Malacath’s Brutal Might Loop (Gold, part of Malacath’s Band of Brutality) - Public Dungeon Boss (Old Orsinium)

I does it mean if we know the places of malacth band parts, we will get it day 1 or 2 ?

You might be able to find the leads within the first day or two, but you can't do anything with them until you get your skill lines leveled up to max out the necessary passives. That would take you quite a while, although it would be interesting to know how fast someone could do it if they really worked at grinding out the skills.

I'm going to try to grind it as fast as I can. My main has 30 skill points waiting to go. I'm just going to get the skill line and farm every lead I can. I'll deal with the Greymoor story after that. LOL
  • vailjohn_ESO
    vailjohn_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Bal Foyen
    Great House Gold Chalice (Blue) - Reward for excavating “Basalt Table-Game Set” (Green)

Stros M’Kai
    Buoyant Steel (Gold, part of Thrassian Stranglers) - Fishing (Saltwater)

Deshaan
    Dwarven Articulated Paws (Gold, part of Dwarven Ebon Wolf) - Darkshade Caverns (Sentinel of Rkugamz)

PC NA : 2013 Beta Tester : Altoholic
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So leads are dropping from the 4 man dungeons also??

Is there something in the zone guide or journal to tell if you have found all the antiquities in a zone?
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wrothgar

I'm going to try to grind it as fast as I can. My main has 30 skill points waiting to go. I'm just going to get the skill line and farm every lead I can. I'll deal with the Greymoor story after that. LOL

Keep us updated on how long it takes. :)

Is there something in the zone guide or journal to tell if you have found all the antiquities in a zone?

One of the clues given on ESO Live yesterday was about the piece of the Dwarven Ebon Wolf that comes from Darkshade Caverns. So we definitely know about that one, and there may be others.

The journal shows how many items can be found in each zone, although most of them are marked "hidden" until you find the leads and discover what the items actually are. You can use the journal listings to determine how close you are to uncovering everything in a zone.
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • vailjohn_ESO
    vailjohn_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Grahtwood
    Face of the Serpent (Gold, part of Ring of the Wild Hunt) - Elden Hollow (Canonreeve Oraneth)
  • vailjohn_ESO
    vailjohn_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Glenumbra
    Goblet Gorget (Gold, part of Bloodlord's Embrace) - Spindleclutch (The Whisperer)
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wrothgar

Keep us updated on how long it takes. :)

One of the clues given on ESO Live yesterday was about the piece of the Dwarven Ebon Wolf that comes from Darkshade Caverns. So we definitely know about that one, and there may be others.

The journal shows how many items can be found in each zone, although most of them are marked "hidden" until you find the leads and discover what the items actually are. You can use the journal listings to determine how close you are to uncovering everything in a zone.

Good to know about the journal, because I want all of the items at least once (multiples if I like them)

Sadly, most people will probably completely level the skills before I even start. I'm on console.
  • vailjohn_ESO
    vailjohn_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Glenumbra
    Kingmaker's Trove (Gold) - Treasure Chest
  • vailjohn_ESO
    vailjohn_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Eastmarch
    Snowy Sabre Cat Fur Strip (Gold, part of Snow Treaders) - Direfrost Keep (Drodda of Icereach)
  • Trinotops
    Trinotops
    ✭✭✭✭
    Reaper's March:
    Malacath's Brutal Ritual Dust (Gold) - World Boss (Reaper's Henge)

Betnihk:
    Malacath's Brutal Scourge Hoop (Gold) - Mob (Drop from Bloodthorn Cultist)

Spent hours in Bal Foyen looking for the Rune Core Lead doing every activity I could think of but no luck.
    Edited by Trinotops on May 5, 2020 5:05PM
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mentioned this before; I think it's entirely possible that while green/blue leads are most likely found in the same zone they can be scryed (scried?) in, it's been demonstrated that purple and gold leads can be found in zones other that the zone they're scryed in, so it's possible the Rune Core lead for Bal Foyen isn't actually found IN Bal Foyen.
    ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
  • Trinotops
    Trinotops
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I tried doing bosses in Stonefalls, Crow's Wood, and Fungal Grotto 1 thinking it might be in an adjacent zone, but nothing there either. I hope it's not something that was intended. Leads should be found in the zone where the antiquity is to avoid confusion.
  • madman65
    madman65
    ✭✭✭✭
    Saucy_Jack wrote:
    Here's a few to get people started; the list is sorted by zone alphabetically, and then by colour with each colour's leads sorted alphabetically. This list will grow as more and more people help!

Alik’r Desert:
    Ancestral Orc: Gloves (Green) - Treasure Map Chest
    Ancestral Orc: Swords (Purple) - Treasure Map Chest

Artaeum:
    Warped Scrying Dipper (blue) - reward from digging green item
    Ritemaster's Slate (purple) - reward from digging warped scrying dagger (blue)

Auridon:
    Ancestral Elf: Bows (Green) - Treasure Map Chest
    Scale-Etched Slither Pipe (Blue) - Reward for excavating “Festival of Defiance Token” (Green)
    Ancestral Elf: Chest Pieces (Purple) - Treasure Map Chest
    Maormeri Serpent Shrine (purple) - safeboxes, treasure map chests

Bal Foyen:
    Ancestral Nord: Belts (Green) - Treasure Map Chest
    Ancestral Nord: Staves (Blue) - Treasure Map Chest
    Great House Gold Chalice (Blue) - Reward for excavating “Basalt Table-Game Set” (Green)
    The Dutiful Guar (purple) - safeboxes
    Tri-Angled Truth Altar (purple) - safeboxes

Bangkorai:
    Antique Map of Bangkorai (green) - merchants in zone with Bangkorai Pathfinder achievement
    Ancestral Orc: Leg Greaves (Green) - Treasure Map Chest
    Ancestral Orc: Shields (Purple) - Treasure Map Chest
    Tall Papa's Lamp (purple) - safeboxes

Betnihk:
    Ancestral Orc: Belts (Green) - Treasure Map Chest
    Ancestral Orc: Staves (Purple) - Treasure Map Chest
    Ayleid Lightwell (purple) - Safebox, Wood Node, Mob (Ancient Soldier), treasure map chest
    Warcaller's Painted Drum (gold) - Mob (wasp), could easily come from other sources too

Blackreach (Greymoor):
    Dwemer face marking (blue) - Colossus Charging Station world boss in Blackreach
    Dwarven Ebon Wolf piece (purple) - Imperfect Iteration in Nchuthnkarst
    Dwemer Crown (purple) - Clockwork Criterion in Nchuthnkarst
    Inclined Dwarven Paneling (purple) - apparently any non-group-boss in Nchuthnkarst
    Seat of the Snow Prince (purple) - Pentarch Khorb during the main quest in Kagnthamz
    Font of Auri-el (gold) - random bear mob in Blackreach

Bleakrock Isle:
    Ancestral Nord: Axes (Green) - Treasure Map Chest
    Ancestral Nord: Helmets (Blue) - Treasure Map Chest
    Cloven Ritual Mask (Blue) - Reward for excavating “Rune-carved Steering Oar” (Green)
    Ruby Dragon Skull (purple) - Treasure Chest, Wood Node, Thieves Troves
    Auri-El Metal Carvings (gold, part of Snow Treaders Mythic gear) - Mob (Frostedge Sentry)
    Brazier of Frozen Flame (gold) - Mob (Drake Archer - in Stros M'kai) BUGGED

Coldharbour:
    Inert Daedric Manables (Blue) - Reward for excavating “Tormentors Roller” (Green)
    Sanguine Doublet (Gold, part of Bloodlord’s Embrace) - Public Dungeon Boss (Village of the Lost)

Craglorn:
    Cracked Serpent Pendant (Blue) - Reward for excavating “Watcher’s Ritual Stone” (Green)

Cyrodiil:
    Sorceror-King's Blade (gold) - Cheydinhal reward container

Deshaan:
    Dwarven Articulated Paws (Gold, part of Dwarven Ebon Wolf) - Darkshade Caverns (Sentinel of Rkugamz)

Eastmarch:
    Ancestral Nord: Leg Greaves (Green) - Treasure Map Chest
    Wolf-head Brooch (Blue) - Reward for excavating “Nord Copper Shield Boss” (Green)
    Ancestral Nord: Shields (Purple) - Treasure Map Chest
    Sacred Chalice of Ysgramor (Purple) - Public Dungeon Boss (Hall of the Dead, Group Event)

Glenumbra:
    Ancestral Orc: Bows (Green) - Treasure Map Chest
    Ancestral Orc: Chest Pieces (Purple) - Treasure Map Chest
    Preserved Music Box Mechanism (gold) - safebox
    Band of Water (Gold, part of Ring of the Wild Hunt) - Public Dungeon Boss (Bad Man’s Hallows)
    Goblet Gorget (Gold, part of Bloodlord's Embrace) - Spindleclutch (The Whisperer)
    Kingmaker's Trove (Gold) - Treasure Chest

Grahtwood:
    Ancestral Elf: Boots (Green) - Treasure Map Chest
    Ancestral Elf: Maces (Blue) - Treasure Map Chest
    Eight-Star Chandelier (Purple) - Treasure Chest
    Face of the Serpent (Gold, part of Ring of the Wild Hunt) - Elden Hollow (Canonreeve Oraneth)

Greenshade:
    Ancestral Elf: Daggers (Green) - Treasure Map Chest
    Ancestral Elf: Shoulders (Blue) - Treasure Map Chest
    Protective Tar Warding Sigil (Blue) - Reward for excavating “Ancient Fertility Totem” (Green)
    Den of the Eldest Shoes (Purple) - Reward for excavating "Protective Tar Warding Sigil" (Blue)
    Greensong Gathering Circle (Purple) - Public Dungeon Boss (Rulanyil’s Fall), thieves troves

Khenarthi's Roost:
    Ancestral Elf:Axes (green) - Treasure Map Chest *BUG: All FOUR of these LEADS from one chest lol
    Ancestral Elf:Belt (green) - Treasure Map Chest
    Ancestral Elf: Helmets (blue) - Treasure Map Chest
    Ancestral Elf: Staves (blue) - Treasure Map Chest
    Ancient Fishing Rod (Blue) - Reward for excavating “Khenarthi Skooma Pipe” (Green)
    Sweet Khenarthi's Song (purple) - Thieves Trove

Malabal Tor:
    Ancestral Elf: Gloves (Green) - Treasure Map Chest
    Ancestral Elf: Swords (Purple) - Treasure Map Chest
    Silvenari Sap-Stone (Purple) - Thieves Trove
    Hollowbone Wind Chimes (Purple) - Public Dungeon Boss (Crimson Cove)

Murkmire:
    Stone-Chief's Xul-Vaat (Blue) - Reward for excavating "Naga Skull-Trap" (Green)
    Vakka Bok Sun Bowl (Purple) - Reward for excavating "Stone-Chief's Xul-Vaat)" (Blue)

Northern Elsweyr:
    Khajiit Plague Mask (Blue) - Reward for excavating “Faded Khajiit Claw” (Green)
    Khajiit Prayer Cloth (Purple) - Reward for excavating “Khajiit Plague Mask” (Blue)

Reaper's March:
    Moonlight Mirror (gold) - Safebox

Rivenspire:
    Ancestral Orc: Daggers (Green) - Treasure Map Chest
    Ancestral Orc: Shoulders (Blue) - Treasure Map Chest
    Riven King's Throne (purple) - safebox
    Remnant of the False Tower (Gold) - Ore Node

Shadowfen:
    Ancestral Nord: Daggers (Green) - Treasure Map Chest
    Ancestral Nord: Shoulders (Blue) - Treasure Map Chest
    Silver Wish Medallion (Blue) - Reward for excavating “Child’s Ragged Tree Doll” (Green)
    Fanged Cuirass (Gold, part of Bloodlord’s Embrace) - Public Dungeon Boss (Sanguine’s Demense)

Southern Elsweyr:
    Meteoric-Iron Pavise (Blue) - Reward for excavating “Spiked Scalebreaker Bolt” (Green)
    Ancient Dragonguard Lure (Purple) - Reward for excavating “Meteoric-Iron Pavise” (Blue)

Stonefalls:
    Bronzed War Horn (Blue) - Reward for excavating “Nedic Wineskin” (Green)
    Dwarven Steam Conduit (blue) - Mount Fragment - Inner Sea Armature Delve Boss
    Chimer Military Insignia (Purple) - Reward for excavating “Bronzed War Horn” (Blue)
    Ashen Infernace Gate (purple) - Safebox, Mob (Betty Netch), Treasure Chest
    Torc Tonal Focus (gold, Gear Fragment) - Wrathvenom (boss) in Crow's Wood
    Preserved Music Box Mechanism (gold) - Safebox

Stormhaven:
    Ancestral Orc: Boots (Green) - Treasure Map Chest
    Ancestral Orc: Maces (Blue) - Treasure Map Chest
    Nedic Hex Totem (Blue) - Reward for excavating “Secession Stamp Block” (Green)
    Noble Knight’s Rest (Purple) - Treasure Map Chest, Public Dungeon Boss (Bonesnap Ruins)
    Malacath’s Brutal Ritual Oil (Gold, part of Malacath’s Band of Brutality) - Public Dungeon Boss (Bonesnap Ruins)
    Beacon of Tower Zero (gold) - psijic portals

Stros M'kai:
    Goblin Steam Mill (blue) - reward for digging Hunding Sextant (green)
    Dwarven Puzzle Box (purple) - Safebox, thieves troves
    Dwemer Astrological Charts (purple) - reward for digging Goblin Steam Mill (blue)
    Dwemer Star Chart (gold) - have no idea what dropped it, but was fighting sea drakes and opening troves in the south
    Buoyant Steel (Gold, part of Thrassian Stranglers) - Fishing (Saltwater)

Summerset:
    Jurisreeve’s Eye (Blue) - Reward for excavating Apraxic Decanter (green)
    Warped Scrying Dipper (Blue) - Reward from excavating “Faded Psijic Folio” (Green)
    Ritemaster’s Slate (Purple) - Reward from excavating “Warped Scrying Dipper” (Blue)
    Alinor Allemander (gold, emote, once per account) - non-random encounter near Theatre of Rellenthil

The Rift:
    Ancestral Nord: Gloves (Green) - Treasure Map Chest
    Akaviri Lord’s Banner (Blue) - Reward for excavating “Augur’s Bones” (Green)
    Ancestral Nord: Shields (Purple) - Treasure Map Chest
    Ebony Fox Totem (purple) - Safebox, Public Dungeon Boss (The Lion’s Den)
    Giant Chieftain’s Crown (Purple) - Reward for excavating “Akaviri Lord’s Banner” (Blue)

Vvardenfell:
    Massive Ash-herder Grapnel (Blue) - Reward for excavating “Refitted Dwarven Rod” (Green)
    Sixth House Ritual Table (Purple) - Treasure Chest, Group boss in Nchuleftingth public dungeon

Western Skyrim:
    Ysgramor's Chosen Body Marking (blue) - at the end of Morthal Barrow from the "Danger in the Holds" main quest
    Companion's Coronet (purple) - High King's chamber, Blue Palace
    Seat of the Snow Prince (purple) - Hordrek's Hunting Grounds WB, safeboxes
    Glacial Metal Rivets (gold) - Blackmaw boss in Labyrinthian

Wrothgar:
    Antique Map of Wrothgar (green) - merchants in zone with Bangkorai Pathfinder achievement
    Worn Orcish Cauldron (Blue) - Reward for excavating “Armless Stone Effigy” (Green)
    Orsinium Cracked Iron Bell (Purple) - Reward for excavating “Worn Orcish Cauldron” (Blue)
    Tusks of the Orc-Father (purple) - treasure chests, Public Dungeon Boss (Rkindaleft, Group Event)

Multi-zone:
    Aldmeri Golden Embellishments (purple) - thieves troves
    Sticky Integument Leather (gold, for Thrassian Stanglers) - psijic portals in Summerset/Artaeum

Thank you for the info, I was looking for this info on the sites. I know it`s been here for awhile but it`s better late than never finding it. Thx!
  • Olauron
    Olauron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Craglorn:
    Spellscar Shard (purple) - Treasure Chest (somewhere near Sunken Lair / Fearfangs Cavern)

And I've got the Beacon of Tower Zero (gold) lead in Stormhaven in the exactly same psijic portal (under the bridge near Vanne Farm) as two patches ago.
    The Three Storm Sharks, episode 8 released on january the 8th.
    One mer to rule them all,
    one mer to find them,
    One mer to bring them all
    and in the darkness bind them.
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another antiquity based question...
    How long does the skill line take to level and can you find purple and gold items without leveling it?
    @relentless_turnip
    From watching others play on PTS, you can initially use green leads. Apparently you can find higher quality leads (blue/purple etc.), but can't actually USE them until you have levelled up your skill line a bit (and invested some skill points in passives). So no, you will not be able to find purple and gold items without leveling up the skill line(s).
    Saucy_Jack wrote: »
    I think it's entirely possible that while green/blue leads are most likely found in the same zone they can be scryed (scried?) in, it's been demonstrated that purple and gold leads can be found in zones other that the zone they're scryed in.
    @Saucy_Jack Thanks for getting this list started! It's starting to look like we will have to just loot every Psijic portal, treasure chest, trash and boss mob, dungeon, and so on to get leads (a bit like trying to get rewards during the Murkmire event earlier in 2020). On the topic of zones though, just a reminder that in the ESO Live, they mentioned that PvP-themed furnishings and items will have leads drop in Cyrodiil (unclear if IC too or not), but none of the dig sites will actually be in Cyrodiil - the Antiquities dig itself is presumably not a PvP activity. You'll find the items in other zones instead.
    PS: it's "scried".
    Edited by Pyr0xyrecuprotite on May 7, 2020 2:15AM
  • TheStarfighter
    TheStarfighter
    ✭✭✭
    On the topic of zones though, just a reminder that in the ESO Live, they mentioned that PvP-themed furnishings and items will have leads drop in Cyrodiil (unclear if IC too or not), but none of the dig sites will actually be in Cyrodiil - the Antiquities dig itself is presumably not a PvP activity. You'll find the items in other zones instead.

Hey,

I need to rewatch the live because i did not understand that the same way. I understand that you doesn't have dig site in Cyrodiil and that you find antiquities related to Cyrodiil in other zone.

But i thought that it was the same for the lead, that they don't drop in Cyro... Maybe it need confirmation from PTS ?

Or I just misunderstood (english is not my native language :expressionless: )

EDIT 1: I did read threw the post and see that they drop from container box for Cyro dailies...
    Edited by TheStarfighter on May 7, 2020 2:45AM
  • Cres
    Cres
    ✭✭✭
    On the topic of zones though, just a reminder that in the ESO Live, they mentioned that PvP-themed furnishings and items will have leads drop in Cyrodiil (unclear if IC too or not), but none of the dig sites will actually be in Cyrodiil - the Antiquities dig itself is presumably not a PvP activity. You'll find the items in other zones instead.

Hey,

I need to rewatch the live because i did not understand that the same way. I understand that you doesn't have dig site in Cyrodiil and that you find antiquities related to Cyrodiil in other zone.

But i thought that it was the same for the lead, that they don't drop in Cyro... Maybe it need confirmation from PTS ?

Or I just misunderstood (english is not my native language :expressionless: )

Leads can be found in Cyro, i found one before that i posted in this thread.

Some leads are found in the same zones that the dig site is located, others do not, this was stated in the live stream.
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Out of curiosity, has anyone found any leads in daily crafting writs. Just wondering since I have 11 crafters. LOL
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stormhaven and Wrothgar. got it.

arent everyone will be hunting for Malacath ring? lol

nice list!
    Cres wrote: »
    Found from Cheydinhal quest reward box

rvyk28mu7y37.png

what is this?????
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
  • Cres
    Cres
    ✭✭✭
    Davadin wrote: »
    Stormhaven and Wrothgar. got it.

arent everyone will be hunting for Malacath ring? lol

nice list!
    Cres wrote: »
    Found from Cheydinhal quest reward box

rvyk28mu7y37.png

what is this?????

It's some kind of furnishing, i didn't dig it up

bed8mw3zi1jw.png
  • Malkorga
    Malkorga
    ✭✭✭
    Found this lead from killing a mamonth in western Skyrim

[url="[img]https://i.imgur.com/DFL6Emd.png[/img]"]DFL6Emd.png[/url]

Adding screenshot of the item:

[url="[img]https://i.imgur.com/H3kn2wl.png[/img]"]H3kn2wl.png[/url]
    Edited by Malkorga on May 9, 2020 12:28PM
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one is most appreciative of this thread indeed and offers her thanks to all who have participated.

This one recalls though that the gods said a lead would expire 30 days after you received it. If you cannot follow a higher level lead without the skill and you don't level the skill in time... well what frustration that will be yes.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Alphawolf01A
    Alphawolf01A
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think 30 days will be more than enough time to max the skill lines. The challenge will be having 30 skill points ready for it.
  • HumbleThaumaturge
    HumbleThaumaturge
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks to OP for starting this discussion.

Question: If a "lead" drops from a treasure chest, does it appear in the Loot Table at the bottom right on the screen? Thanks.

I have opened dozens of treasure chests without getting a single "lead" (in the Loot Table), including treasure chests in the environment, treasure map chests, and CE treasure map chests. Obviously many of you are getting "leads" to drop from chests.
  • Malkorga
    Malkorga
    ✭✭✭

Question: If a "lead" drops from a treasure chest, does it appear in the Loot Table at the bottom right on the screen? Thanks.

I have opened dozens of treasure chests without getting a single "lead" (in the Loot Table), including treasure chests in the environment, treasure map chests, and CE treasure map chests. Obviously many of you are getting "leads" to drop from chests.

Yes there is a notification in the loot table when you loot from a mob / chest / node. When you get a lead from the digsite it does not show in the loot notification.
    Edited by Malkorga on May 9, 2020 12:04PM
  • Malkorga
    Malkorga
    ✭✭✭
    From a mamoth in Eastmarch:

[url=SCNrDG2.png[/url]

nWiY3oT.png

IjffNmz.png
    Edited by Malkorga on May 9, 2020 12:29PM
  • HumbleThaumaturge
    HumbleThaumaturge
    ✭✭✭✭

Well, after opening perhaps as many as 50 chests, I finally got a "lead" to drop from a treasure chest in the Auridon public dungeon (a Gold-quality lead). The "lead" did appear in the Loot Table. So, I guess "leads" do drop from treasure chests, but with a very low drop-rate.
  • Pinja
    Pinja
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Heartland- Purple Furniture
    Cyrodiil chests (Toadstool Hollow)
    qlf5e31lqocp.png

Jeweled Skull of Ayleid Kings- Purple Furniture
    Cyrodiil chests (Newt Cave)
    w7g31f6uf36p.jpg

Pinja for Dual Wands.
    Pinja's three server solutions: