Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ravenwatch PC EU

• Bergzorn
    Bergzorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After a few months of absence, I felt ready for some zerging and gave it a try. Logged in around 6:30 p.m. UTC and the performance wasn't nearly as bad as expected from reading the forums. Within one hour, however, it deteriorated to a point were I'd rather sit here staring at a chalked wall than dealing with this game.

The campaign was surprisingly active, I have no idea how all you people can keep up with this crappy responsiveness. With the high crit and non-crit builds coming in the next chapter, it will probably get even worse for everyone not seriously teaming up or running some lag-adapted passive mitigation build.

Well, at least we took Chal while I was online...
    no CP PvP PC/EU

EP Zergborn
    DC Zerg Beacon

guild master, raid leader, janitor, and only member of Zergbored
  • red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The irony of DC complaining about AD nightcapping to victory...

2am. 2-3 AD online and DC sitting on 2-3 bars killing doors. 😏😏😏

I feel sorry for the doors.
    PC - EU:
    Falathren Noctis - AD MagNecro
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Falathren Eryndaer - AD StamDen
    Falathren Irimion - AD MagPlar
    Talagan Falathren - AD StamDK
    Falathren Infernis - AD MagDK
    Your-Ex - AD MagBlade
  • Thedragonlolitucker
    red_emu wrote: »

and ad poplocked at 11am whats the diff
  • red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Difference is random people logging in taking the nearest keep vs a dedicated guild raid every night, when there is no other alliances online.
    PC - EU:
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Your-Ex - AD MagBlade
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You all should go NOCP IC or go Blackreach (CP) instead of wasting time in this laggy mess. Unplayable even at 2-3PM.

And who wins the campaign is as irrelevant now as it was in the past, whoever nightcap the best wins.
  • Pauls
    Pauls
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Difference is random people logging in taking the nearest keep vs a dedicated guild raid every night, when there is no other alliances online.
    Whats the real difference? AD zerg painting empty map yellow and DC players who stayed for longer at night, its equal.
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    still unplayable on prime time?

After 11am it starts to get pretty laggy. In the evening there is no hope. I'd love a 7 day no cp campaign if I'm honest, so I can play on that when the Ravenwatch is unplayable.
  • Nirntrotter
    Nirntrotter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    no-you.png
    Grand Warlord Arodel, Gryphon Heart
    <Serenity>
    AD MagDK, *2014, PC-EU | 49k+ achievement points
  • LedJack
    LedJack
    ✭✭✭
    I'm at my wits end...

I don't know what it is; if the players don't speak english, or don't read the chat, or if all the IQ below 70 goes for the same faction for some reason; but no matter what you do or how many times you flood chat, AD does not defend keep flags.

90% of them on the roof light attacking waiting for the keep to turn, and I can't figure out the reason why a simple flag game is so complicated for these people and I just don't want to play anymore... my word... :D
  • red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    LedJack wrote: »
    I'm at my wits end...

I don't know what it is; if the players don't speak english, or don't read the chat, or if all the IQ below 70 goes for the same faction for some reason; but no matter what you do or how many times you flood chat, AD does not defend keep flags.

90% of them on the roof light attacking waiting for the keep to turn, and I can't figure out the reason why a simple flag game is so complicated for these people and I just don't want to play anymore... my word... :D

Because when you get DC spamming every AOE available on flag to purposely lag the life out of the server, you know your skills will not work anywhere near the flag. That's if you don't rubberband all the way back to Alinor.

Since the only thing that works in those situations is light attacks, you just gotta pew pew and hope the ball zerg is wearing paper.
    PC - EU:
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Your-Ex - AD MagBlade
  • Lattengrabscher
    Lattengrabscher
    ✭✭✭
    Proud Member of Triggered Tryhards
    DC - Totally not Latte
    DC - Der Böse Hase
    EP - ViperSeducer Metaslave
    EP - Blaubeere
    DC - Der kleine Hase
    AD - Salt Assault

Youtube channel : https://youtube.com/channel/UCSZHzf3v1V9m6-xpn_7a_bw
  • Thedragonlolitucker

shameless self promote monki kekw
  • red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I get night cap and morning cap etc. It happens all the time.

But gathering a group of 40 DC and camping out at AD base to harass any remaining players into logging out, so that you can take remaining keeps without any defenders is just that - HARASSMENT.

You should be ashamed of yourselves.
    Edited by red_emu on May 8, 2020 1:02AM
    PC - EU:
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Your-Ex - AD MagBlade
  • Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Maggusemm wrote: »

[Removed quote]

I don't get what you're complaining about here? This is DC zone chat in the morning when AD are 3 bars or pop locked against no more than 5-10 enemy players ( DC and EP combined).
    So you're either an AD spy yourself or you enjoy getting zerged down by 50 AD like an emotion masochist
    Edited by ZOS_Volpe on May 8, 2020 3:29PM
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
  • Psychopote
    Psychopote
    ✭✭✭
    Ankael07 wrote: »

[Removed quote]

I don't get what you're complaining about here? This is DC zone chat in the morning when AD are 3 bars or pop locked against no more than 5-10 enemy players ( DC and EP combined).
    So you're either an AD spy yourself or you enjoy getting zerged down by 50 AD like an emotion masochist

Ok, I'm really curious what AD should do during the morning then?
    For some reason, they outnumber the other factions (it's not an organized guild group, just random guys who can play during the morning). So, as AD I arrived in Cyro, saw 2 bars pop for us and... what next? Going back to home because "it's not fair, blues and reds only have 1bar"?
    That's a true question, really. I really can understand that playing 1 bar pop against 2 or 3 is quite boring. But what kind of solution do u propose then?
    Edited by ZOS_Volpe on May 8, 2020 3:29PM
  • Thedragonlolitucker
    kekw
  • Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Psychopote wrote: »

[Removed quote]

Ok, I'm really curious what AD should do during the morning then?
    For some reason, they outnumber the other factions (it's not an organized guild group, just random guys who can play during the morning). So, as AD I arrived in Cyro, saw 2 bars pop for us and... what next? Going back to home because "it's not fair, blues and reds only have 1bar"?
    That's a true question, really. I really can understand that playing 1 bar pop against 2 or 3 is quite boring. But what kind of solution do u propose then?

I highly doubt they're not organized in any way. AD were the underdog in noCP for years now. They barely reached a locked population during prime. Suddenly they're locked from 11am till 11pm everyday.

As to what they can do, some of them can go to other campaigns? Others can log in with their DC or EP chars. They dont even spread out around the map as one faction would try to siege their homekeep and the whole AD would be there so the other recapture's theirs easily.

But I doubt any of this will happen. Most of them play like PVE'rs who just wanna get some easy empty keep AP for whatever reason
    Edited by ZOS_Volpe on May 8, 2020 3:30PM
  • LedJack
    LedJack
    ✭✭✭

[Removed quote]

So people can play only when you want or feel they may, otherwise you literally don't allow them certain game mechanics while they have no way of doing anything about it?

Well done, hopefully these AD are not paying monthly to play this game.
    Edited by ZOS_Volpe on May 8, 2020 3:30PM
  • thatESOdude
    thatESOdude
    ✭✭✭

[Removed quote]

So people can play only when you want or feel they may, otherwise you literally don't allow them certain game mechanics while they have no way of doing anything about it?

what mechanic are you denied?
    Edited by ZOS_Volpe on May 8, 2020 3:31PM
  • LedJack
    LedJack
    ✭✭✭

[Removed quote]

Scrolls.
    Edited by ZOS_Volpe on May 8, 2020 3:34PM
  • Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

[Removed quote]

Imagine paying subscription to gang up on 3 people with your 50 allies
    Edited by ZOS_Volpe on May 8, 2020 3:33PM
  • thatESOdude
    thatESOdude
    ✭✭✭

[Removed quote]

Scrolls.

what scrolls? you got all your scrolls back from EP, you got 1 DC scroll... Oh you mean you want to own ALL scrolls and whole map for the next 4 hours so noone logs in and pvps... gotcha
    Edited by ZOS_Volpe on May 8, 2020 3:34PM
  • LedJack
    LedJack
    ✭✭✭

[Removed quote]

@ZOS_GinaBruno

Exactly. If people who play in the morning are not allowed, why would they be costumers?
    Edited by ZOS_Volpe on May 8, 2020 3:35PM
  • Psychopote
    Psychopote
    ✭✭✭
    I highly doubt they're not organized in any way. AD were the underdog in noCP for years now. They barely reached a locked population during prime. Suddenly they're locked from 11am till 11pm everyday.
    They are not, trust me. The only thing I can see is just a guy inviting lfgers to make a group. This group is most of the time splitted. So, as well organised as the few blues or reds. AD are just more, not organised (as usual :smile: )
    As to what they can do, some of them can go to other campaigns? Others can log in with their DC or EP chars. They dont even spread out around the map as one faction would try to siege their homekeep and the whole AD would be there so the other recapture's theirs easily.
    I think that's not realistic.
    - At first, we only have 1 No CP campaign. If u wanna play without Cp (for some different valid reasons), u don't have other option.
    - -Second, we don't necessarely have other faction's char. Personnaly, I only have AD and I really don't plan to level up a DC or a EP to "balance these pop bars"
    But I doubt any of this will happen. Most of them play like PVE'rs who just wanna get some easy empty keep AP for whatever reason
    Probably yes. We can observe this behavior in all the different factions. DC, EP and AD have (or had at one time) nightcappers or morningcappers. That's the part of this game sinc emany years. Like the no-brain ball groups or the scroll thieves. We just have to deal with that for now.

But what about this solution : in line with your reasonning, could it be interesting to lock the population in order to have "balanced bars". I mean: if blues are only 1 bar, the game could lock other's faction bar to 1. So we will have balanced game then. That could fit perfectly with your concern, isn't it? :-)

• LedJack
    LedJack
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

[Removed quote]

@ZOS_GinaBruno

Exactly. If people who play in the morning are not allowed, why would they be costumers?

@ZOS_GinaBruno

See, I've logged out. Because when these people on zone chat are insulting players while, quite literally, preventing them from playing the game it's really ZOS mocking part of their playerbase.
    Edited by ZOS_Volpe on May 8, 2020 3:36PM
  • Lattengrabscher
    Lattengrabscher
    ✭✭✭
    i should read the Forums more often. This is pure Comedy Gold.
    and btw if u are Looking for a youtuber who Plays in your campgain (pc eu nocp) let me promote myself here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDJdaGNdUrI&amp;t=
    Proud Member of Triggered Tryhards
    DC - Totally not Latte
    DC - Der Böse Hase
    EP - ViperSeducer Metaslave
    EP - Blaubeere
    DC - Der kleine Hase
    AD - Salt Assault

Youtube channel : https://youtube.com/channel/UCSZHzf3v1V9m6-xpn_7a_bw
  • LedJack
    LedJack
    ✭✭✭
    and btw if u are Looking for a youtuber who Plays in your campgain (pc eu nocp) let me promote myself here:

It is comedy gold. The forum and the game.

The mighty youtubers and DC vet groups who keep spamming chat that they don't care about campaign score, care enough to spend hours logged in hugging a scroll all but afk, to prevent pugs and newbies, some of them might even only be able to play in the morning, to play their game and do their scroll quests and enjoy the campaign score if they wish.

Pure gold.
  • Thedragonlolitucker

stop it monki shameless self promote
  • FatherDelve
    FatherDelve
    ✭✭✭
    https://youtu.be/dTybnrnp7Fk

https://youtu.be/63DrYPjikL4

I really can't complain, those DC Nightcap Sperg brought me into PvP, and made me Overlord in under 6 months bombing them night over night.

I won't say any names or someone will yell out "NAMECALLING", but everyone knows who is meant.
    Edited by FatherDelve on May 8, 2020 9:59AM
  • thatESOdude
    thatESOdude
    ✭✭✭

It is comedy gold. The forum and the game.

The mighty youtubers and DC vet groups who keep spamming chat that they don't care about campaign score, care enough to spend hours logged in hugging a scroll all but afk, to prevent pugs and newbies, some of them might even only be able to play in the morning, to play their game and do their scroll quests and enjoy the campaign score if they wish.

Pure gold.

Why not take the EP scrolls... we already got our scrolls and 1 DC scroll... So...?
    Edited by thatESOdude on May 8, 2020 10:03AM
This discussion has been closed.