The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Error 303 on 8 Dec 2019

Devildog1968_ESO
Is anyone else having issues getting into ESO? Since about 615pm I have not been able to log in and get past the character selection menu. When I pick a toon... I wait... and wait... and wait then I get kicked off with an Error 303. Technical Support has been ahhhh.. something so far!
Heroes are no braver than anyone else.
They are just braver for five minutes longer!
~Source Unknown
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Devildog1968_ESO

To help resolve Error 303, make sure you have disabled all add-ons you're currently using. An add-on could be contributing to a time-out issue when loading your character.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Atlan_daGonozal
    Atlan_daGonozal
    ✭✭✭
    1. We install add ons for a reason. We like the functions they provide. Disable is not a satisfactory fix.
    2. Could you show error messages which reflect the actual error?

Almost all error messages the Game shows are non rescript which have no relation to the actual problem.

If the add ons loads to slow then the error message shouldn't be “Sever timed out”. It should be “Add Ons »Name« not responding”.
    Edited by Atlan_daGonozal on April 30, 2020 7:43PM
  • ZOS_RogerJ
    ZOS_RogerJ
    ✭✭✭✭
    We've closed this thread given its age and given that some information may be out of date. If you wish to continue discussing this topic please create a new thread.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.