Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LF best tank set for vSS.

ericshug
ericshug
DK tank best set is (aloksh+yol+Mighty Chudan)

Is (Plague Doctor+Battalion Defender+Mighty Chudan) best set for OT?

If you run alots vet trails and want to help me, messege your discord or game id,thank you.
  • ericshug
    ericshug
    or Battalion Defender+ Hircine's Veneer?
  • Ghnami
    Ghnami
    ✭✭✭
    Chudan is trash tier and should never be used on a tank ever. Alk/yol with symphony, earthgore, or stonkeeper are good options. Lord warden and bloodspawn are the monster sets you need if you actually need resistances. Balance is the ability that gives you major resolve for 30s, decon chudan and use that.

Off tank gets to wear whatever they want. Typically the quadfecta of endgame pve tank gear is Alkosh/Yol/Leeching/Ebon. With those 4 sets and the previously mentioned 4 monster sets (pick 1 resistance one, you don't need 2) you should be able to do not just vss but every vet trial in the game. There are better setups situationally, but start there.
  • John_Falstaff
    John_Falstaff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mm-m, define best. Judging by your choice of sets, the question is "which are the best sets for progressing vSS"? Main tank, you can go the typical Yoln/Alkosh/Symphony (the latter will be more awesome after Greymoor), but if you struggle under the breath and/or want to do Nahvi without tank swap, Vykosa still works decently, Lord Warden should be able to reach the stacked group to your side too. Off tank, depends. Worm's or Hircine's work depending on your group composition. Second Alkosh is good too for higher uptime and in trash packs. Speaking of trash packs, I'm planning to try off-tanking them in Defiled Dragon (with MT in Yoln), AoE minor fracture/breach can be an advantage; Ebon works too, Dragonguard works, lots of stuff works.
  • ericshug
    ericshug
    Symphony of Blades ( When you heal an ally who is under 50% of their primary resource, grant them Meridia's Favor, which restores 2325 Magicka or Stamina every 1 second for 6 seconds. This effect can occur every 18 seconds. The resource returned is based off the target's highest maximum resource.)

when I use heal skill myselt ,I restores 2325 Magicka or Stamina?
  • IonicKai
    IonicKai
    ✭✭✭✭
    Typically MT: alkosh, Yoln OT: ebon, worm/hircines (depending on mag or stam comp) is what a lot of groups use. Leeching is decent for learning on OT since they have to survive on their own. Monster set is largely preference but I would avoid chudan. As others said you can get major resolve from other sources so the buff is redundant. If you are not a nord bloodspawn is a good idea so you can cast more ultimates to help with resource sustain on a DK. Otherwise sets like earthgore (pocket heal), stone keeper (resource management especially for OT), vykosa (timed debuff to make things hurt a little less which is still decent after the nerf) are probably your best bets.
  • Sleep724
    Sleep724
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pardon my ignorance. What’s “Yoln”?
  • John_Falstaff
    John_Falstaff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sleep724 wrote: »
    Pardon my ignorance. What’s “Yoln”?

Claw of Yolnahkriin, set from Sunspire. Gives Minor Courage to whole group when you taunt stuff.
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ericshug wrote: »
    Symphony of Blades ( When you heal an ally who is under 50% of their primary resource, grant them Meridia's Favor, which restores 2325 Magicka or Stamina every 1 second for 6 seconds. This effect can occur every 18 seconds. The resource returned is based off the target's highest maximum resource.)

I don't think it can proc on the one wearing the set.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No, It is only allies
  • Kryser
    Kryser
    ✭✭✭
    Morag tong tank with proper spider synergy knowledge
  • ericshug
    ericshug
    why dont use Battalion Defender?
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    why dont use Battalion Defender?

It gives a small heal to one person every second. When you have 12 people in your group that's not really contributing a lot of healing.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA