The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why is heavy attack breaking cloak even before it hits?

nsmurfer
nsmurfer
✭✭✭✭✭
Hoped on to my magblade in PTS. Now heavy attacks break cloak even before it hits any enemy. Seriously, another NB nerf?
  • rager82b14_ESO
    rager82b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Notice how noone responded? That is how much people care about NB.
  • MusCanus
    MusCanus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People just want devs to stop pissing on its decaying corpse and let it rest in peace already.
  • robertthebard
    robertthebard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You may want to discuss it in the PTS forum, if they have one? My first thought upon reading the topic title was "They aren't".
  • Luckylancer
    Luckylancer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Devs called it is a feature bug. Who knows, maybe they will fix animation canceling too.
  • ThePedge
    ThePedge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Devs called it is a feature bug. Who knows, maybe they will fix animation canceling too.

Way to take an actual bug and try equal it to an intended feature.
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am not nightblade, but I use this too, when there is opportunity. This is just a lamest change which further dumbs down the game.