The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Why is Magickasteal called debuff ?

fxeconomisteb17_ESO
I mean, does it actually transfer magicka from enemies to you or it just restores magicka on you ?
"Is it true her wounds healed on their own ? Yes" No s***, at 75% health regen penalty!

I was a vampire like you, but then I took an idea to the head...
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What else would you call it? I get the point that perhaps it doesn't directly hurt the enemy like snare or breach, but the choices are sort of limited to buff, debuff? Maybe curse?
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • Ghnami
    Ghnami
    ✭✭✭
    So thay bosses can cleanse it. Vss dragons cleanse it, and less experienced groups lose a lot of mag sustain from the downtime. Pay attention to your debuffs!
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Buff/Debuff is just a simple name for an effect on your character. It doesn't necessary have to be negative in order to be a "debuff". I mean, it's a lot easier than calling it "External buff for another source"
  • fxeconomisteb17_ESO
    Let me rephrase the question: if I put this on another player in PVP, when it gives me 300 magicka, does it take 300 from him ?
    "Is it true her wounds healed on their own ? Yes" No s***, at 75% health regen penalty!

I was a vampire like you, but then I took an idea to the head...
  • Rianai
    Rianai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No.