The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

XBOX EU can't login: unexpected internal error

robwolf666
robwolf666
✭✭✭✭✭
Just came on for my daily adventuring but it seems Molag Bal is refusing to let me be entertained by kicking his minions butts... what's going on ESO?
  • Sylianwe
    Sylianwe
    ✭✭✭
    05:23 PM, Belgium here.
    josohwqwj5vu.jpg

spmyjypbd3ot.png

Having similar issues. When I tried to go to the support website, it didn't work either.

It seems like there is a display message at the top of the forums explaining that there have been some issues and it's being investigated.

However, since that was posted in the morning over 5 hours ago, an update would be nice.
    The mind is a walled garden, even death can not touch the flowers blooming there 🌹
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    There were multiple server issues over the weekend affecting all servers leading to login issues. These issues should now be resolved. With this in mind we will be closing this discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.