Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

11 am on a Monday

Madhatten512
Madhatten512
✭✭✭✭
Its now 11:27 Ive been trying to pvp in the main camp its 2 bar EP 1 bar AD and DC and its unplayable. You cant cast skills you can't block, and if u roll dodge you skills will be greyed out for the next 8 seconds. Its 11 am on a Monday not Friday primetime. I just don't understand how this is acceptable. Don't you guys have bosses that set some kind of standard. How does anyone in this company still have a job. It literally blows my mind. I have never seen a game where this kind of performance is acceptable. Its been like this for months, and your getting ready to release what should be the biggest chapter ever, but who in gods name would buy it when the game doesn't work? This was supposed to be the "year of performance" in eso, and its literally worse than its ever been. I switched to PC from Xbox right before Elswry and Xbox performance was better back then than PC is now. It is pathetic that you don't care enough about your pvp community to leave Cyrodiil is the state its been in this entire patch. All of you should be ashamed of yourselves that your still collecting money from people for this garbage.
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    who in gods name would buy it when the game doesn't work?
    People who have seen ZOS' "new Skyrim content" clickbait ads and just want their nostalgia hit. ESO is a casual PVE game now and that content works fine.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • Kidgangster101
    Kidgangster101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    casparian wrote: »
    People who have seen ZOS' "new Skyrim content" clickbait ads and just want their nostalgia hit. ESO is a casual PVE game now and that content works fine.

It actually doesn't lol. Werewolf instance bugged, vma bugged, many dungeons bugged, hell even now when I did the main story for skillpoints that was bugged as I had to log out and in to get people/objects to be interacted with, you get stuck in the wall from fear still in pve, did I mention that a lot of these bugs have been there since launch of the game? And we keep getting new ones..........

Yep pretty sure the game is working fine in pve lol :trollface:
  • Madhatten512
    Madhatten512
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just don't understand why they allow things to be so bad for so long if you don't want to keep up with the game just shut the damn thing down. Or if pvp in cyro is never going to work just take the *** out. This game has been out 6 years and they still can't get it right. Another fresh set of changes coming in today too can't wait to see what they break next.
  • jadarock
    jadarock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    casparian wrote: »

It actually doesn't lol. Werewolf instance bugged, vma bugged, many dungeons bugged, hell even now when I did the main story for skillpoints that was bugged as I had to log out and in to get people/objects to be interacted with, you get stuck in the wall from fear still in pve, did I mention that a lot of these bugs have been there since launch of the game? And we keep getting new ones..........

Yep pretty sure the game is working fine in pve lol :trollface:

This .
    Edited by jadarock on April 20, 2020 4:35PM
  • Q_Q
    Q_Q
    ✭✭✭
    Its now 11:27 Ive been trying to pvp in the main camp its 2 bar EP 1 bar AD and DC and its unplayable. You cant cast skills you can't block, and if u roll dodge you skills will be greyed out for the next 8 seconds. Its 11 am on a Monday not Friday primetime. I just don't understand how this is acceptable. Don't you guys have bosses that set some kind of standard. How does anyone in this company still have a job. It literally blows my mind. I have never seen a game where this kind of performance is acceptable. Its been like this for months, and your getting ready to release what should be the biggest chapter ever, but who in gods name would buy it when the game doesn't work? This was supposed to be the "year of performance" in eso, and its literally worse than its ever been. I switched to PC from Xbox right before Elswry and Xbox performance was better back then than PC is now. It is pathetic that you don't care enough about your pvp community to leave Cyrodiil is the state its been in this entire patch. All of you should be ashamed of yourselves that your still collecting money from people for this garbage.

It’s acceptable because people still spend thousands of dollars in crown store.

This also has a lot to do with the way the community is now. The only players left are people that sit in zone waiting for a reason to report someone. This community, let alone the game, is nothing like it used to be. And it’s a shame.

It also blows my mind that the same people complaining about playability are flooding forums with other issues, when in reality zos should focus all energy on making the game playable. A game should be playable. I should be able to walk, use skills, and not crash every time a few enemies are on screen. Alas, it will never change.
    Edited by Q_Q on April 20, 2020 7:07PM
  • Madhatten512
    Madhatten512
    ✭✭✭✭
    Q_Q wrote: »

It’s acceptable because people still spend thousands of dollars in crown store.

This also has a lot to do with the way the community is now. The only players left are people that sit in zone waiting for a reason to report someone. This community, let alone the game, is nothing like it used to be. And it’s a shame.

It also blows my mind that the same people complaining about playability are flooding forums with other issues, when in reality zos should focus all energy on making the game playable. A game should be playable. I should be able to walk, use skills, and not crash every time a few enemies are on screen. Alas, it will never change.

It really sucks man.. Ive played maybe 4 times in the last month, and every time I just rage not only does the game not work, but they have watered down the combat so much this its just a shell of its former self.
  • Giljabrar
    Giljabrar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, this games performance is a joke. Bump
This discussion has been closed.