The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Show your characters artwork/commission

Fawlcha
Fawlcha
✭✭
Not sure if a thread has been made about this, but I love seeing peoples art work and commissions.

If you have any to show, slap them right here.
  • StormeReigns
    StormeReigns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Probably gonna edit this in the near future to show progress.
    Depending on how much me rheumatoid arthritis decides to flair up will see if.it remains cartoonish or not lol.

1st draft. The Doodle!
    E9fc96X.jpg
    jrKqW1U.png?1
    iZI4MaG.png
    Edited by StormeReigns on April 5, 2020 8:07PM
  • StormeReigns
    StormeReigns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Still a WiP.

rwlhXmQ.jpg
    RVPbrsm.jpg
    BGWm6t3.png?1
    Truly a pain to try to capture the right pose/posture just before an attack fires off lol

Gonna probably move forward with this one more lol
    Edited by StormeReigns on April 18, 2020 10:09PM
  • Fawlcha
    Fawlcha
    ✭✭
    Oh wow! They look just amazing!
  • Poinki
    Poinki
    ✭✭✭
    vfppoztsfjt7.jpg

My Main Tank :) Not yet Ready,
  • Fawlcha
    Fawlcha
    ✭✭
    Goodness! Although I have zero character art for -any- of my characters I am so tempted now.
  • StormeReigns
    StormeReigns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Poinki wrote: »
    vfppoztsfjt7.jpg

My Main Tank :) Not yet Ready,

Took me years to draw hands, hated them, always hid them, now that I see we wear the same hat, I am in love with how you absolutely made it look. And fear of drawing hats replaced hands now lol.
  • Poinki
    Poinki
    ✭✭✭
    I like this hat very much ^^ I beginn to draw, hide Hands, too -- but thats sad, becourse Hands are very important.
    To show Emotes or something...so i lernend, so its okay to draw them ^^

So examples:
    vopmvb552890.jpg

[snip]

[edited for inappropriate content]

Edited by ZOS_Lunar on April 15, 2020 3:43PM
  • Vuylstekeara
    Vuylstekeara
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've made this one some time ago. She now wears some shiny blue tinfoil glass armor, but the black/white/red theme looked nice on a vampire, too.
    My main, a bit haughty Altmer (what else?) MagSorc:death_suits_her_by_quaenam_dcwlmsu-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTkxMiIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2JmZTU4N2Y4LTkwNjgtNDVmYi04MjY0LTVjOWQ3MzM1YmRjZVwvZGN3bG1zdS0xZDQ4MzgzOS1hZTVlLTRhMGUtYmYxMy01YWEwMGE1Mjc5YjEucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEyODAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.huKmfHKJQJuKq8ZLeUurv9M1oiie3LMSsIKKKlN37fg
    "The paper is balanced, but nerf the rock!"
    - The scissors
  • StormeReigns
    StormeReigns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    vCRFt4l.jpg
    Meh, experimenting with new Wacom: Cintiq 13" Tablet and Pen
  • NorroenDyrd
    NorroenDyrd
    ✭✭
    Hmmm, I wonder if this qualifies for the thread!

A portrait of an Altmer vampire sorceress, which I drew for a guildmate as a commission.

tumblr_p41w2sBoVe1v0ymifo1_1280.png