Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Moonlight Demons

xLadyDragon86x
Looking for active members.
We do have a 15day inactive policy or removed.
We are a smaller so working on rebuilding the guild back to its former glory.
Wanna run trials weekly.
Have a weekly 50/50 that draws each Saturday.
Guild trader - based on raffles and donations only no dues, so not a 100% guarantee we will have one each week.
Have a guild events planned through out the week.
We have a discord server for guild members to join.
All are welcome to join new and veteran players. Message xLadyDragon86x on xbox for invite. Or you can comment your gamertag below.
Edited by xLadyDragon86x on June 23, 2020 6:51PM
  • xLadyDragon86x
    Edited by xLadyDragon86x on January 30, 2020 3:34PM
  • xLadyDragon86x
    Edited by xLadyDragon86x on January 30, 2020 3:35PM
  • xLadyDragon86x
    Just reopened the guild, so looking for active members to rebuild the guild. All levels and alliances are welcome to join. Send me a message on xbox or comment you gamertag for an invite.
  • xLadyDragon86x
    Have a few event planned for the coming week. Having a contest in the guild till the 15th winner gets 100k.
    All are welcome to join, we are steadily growing.
  • robobo
    robobo
    I am interested if you are still recruiting. GT: Robobo1322
  • xLadyDragon86x
    Sorry for anyone that sent me messages and commented. Been sick so I havnt been on I'll get invite sent out here shortly.
  • xLadyDragon86x
    Still looking for active members and also those would like to be guild events officers along side of the guild leader
  • xLadyDragon86x
    Sorry if anyone messaged me on xbox I havent been able to get on our internet had a major outage in our area.
  • xLadyDragon86x
    Anyone is welcome. It is easier to message me on xbox, for an invite. I dont get on forums daily.
  • xLadyDragon86x
    I have it listed above but my gt. Is xLadyDragon86x
  • xLadyDragon86x
    Still looking for anyone who would like to join, we broke 50 members again. Once we have closer to 100 I'll be starting a 50/50 raffle so members can win some gold.
  • xLadyDragon86x
    Started the 50/50 raffle today. It will draw every sat, come win some gold
  • xLadyDragon86x
    Almost to 80 members still looking for active members, and also one who wanna run guild enevmt along side the guild leader. Anyone that is good with trials and wouldn't mind helping current members learn them and get use to them, need help with that I know some mechanics to a few of the trials, but dont know them all.
  • xLadyDragon86x
    Almost to 100, gonna try and run a trial or two this weekend. Still looking for more members and guild event managers.
  • xLadyDragon86x
    Have a trial set up for this weekend.
  • xLadyDragon86x
    Two trails set up for this weekend a DC telvar raid and a guild game night in the guild leaders house. Winner of the game night will win 50K gold so come try you luck at a triva game about movies and maybe you'll get a nice prize.
  • xLadyDragon86x
    We are running two trials a week and other events during the week. Still looking for active members and those who would like to help run the guild events along side the guild leader.
  • xLadyDragon86x
    More events being added to our agenda. Every tuesday is naked and afraid dougens, we have fishing days to help build master angler, zone clearing. Two trials a week and a game night in the guild house
  • xLadyDragon86x
    Getting closer to 200 members. 3 trials this weekend, come join in the fun.
  • xLadyDragon86x
    Re-vamped how out 50/50 is run come join us and win some gold.
    All different guild events lined up through out each week for members to take part in.
    We have weekly trials also, mainly working on normal first, alot of our members havnt done them so doing normal, so they can get use to how trials are run then we can start building up to the harder content and doing vet trials.
    Edited by xLadyDragon86x on April 27, 2020 12:15PM
  • xLadyDragon86x
    Switched around how the events are held. Trials are being held thurs/friday. Zone clearing is Sunday's, naked and afraid dungeons is on Tues day. We have a guild game night every sat.
  • xLadyDragon86x
    Still looking for active members, also looking for those who love running pvp, gonna be getting officers set up for each faction who enjoy pvp. And would want to run groups in cyrodil and or imp city and sewers.
  • xLadyDragon86x
    Our 50/50 raffle pot is over 300k so that's over 100k payout so come join get you chances in to win some gold. Still looking for pvp officers and also those who would wanna run some more trials throughout the week.
  • xLadyDragon86x
    Still looking for active members to join the guild. Had a purge of those who were inactive.

Want those who wanna be involved in guild activities, and also trials. For our trail groups we mainly, need healers and dps.

Still looking for PvP officers, we are a yellow guild but all alliances are welcome to join.

Would love to be able to get a trader for the guild, which will be no dues. Donations and raffle based only.
  • xLadyDragon86x
    Still looking for those who are active and wanna be involved in guild events, and pvp officers.
    Trying to get us a trader it will be raffle and donation based only, no dues.
  • xLadyDragon86x
    We got a trader last night. It is raffle and donation based on obtaining. No dues
  • One_ofMany
    One_ofMany
    ✭✭✭
    I'm returning to ESO and looking for a Vet/Trial guild

I'm 477CP

TempHealer, SorcMag DPS, Warden Healer, StamBow Warden, StamSorc DW

GT HasNoStyle
  • xLadyDragon86x
    Lost our trader for this week working on getting it back for next week. Still looking for active players who would wanna be involved in guild events