The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

May I please vote with my wallet too?

kain.winterhearteb17_ESO
You know, every time I visit the forums (and that happens pretty occasionally) there are quite a few threads with people complaining about something and urging everyone to vote with their money for ZOS to stop that and doing that...

Two days ago I logged in to do my crafting dailies and a thought struct my mind.

Many years ago I played EverQuest 2 with my friends. We had small but very good and friendly guild, we met in real life a few times, but after a while we parted ways, and in a few years our local servers were closed, but characters were transferred to server in other country. I had a home there, and it felt really cozy. And I had a family there - our guild. And then one day it was all gone for me.

So the though was: how would I feel should ESO be gone?

Just when writing this I decided to look up what happened to EverQuest 2. And it still lives! It still gets its yearly expansions, as WoW and even older games do. And this is great! People put in a lot of work, and theirs creation still lives!

If one day ESO will be gone for me - I do hope it will still live on. It is beautiful! It is a lot of work! And the only thing that keeps me from getting too close to it is the idea of ESO ending one day in the future.

I'm here since 2014' beta. You know how ESO was in 2014? It was beautiful and it felt like home! As it is now, 6 years past, with many things reworked and a ton of additions being made. It is live, and it is alive. I'm grateful for that! And I am and will be paying for ESO+ with both my and my wife's accounts, even though I almost do not play the game because of too many work and family stuff. I will pay for ESO and buy the DLCs just because I am grateful to the developers for putting that much work in this definitely huge and wonderful creation, and for the devs still doing their job regardless of people's endless complaints. I know how hard that is, and I wish the devs only the best.

The only thing that really saddens me is that ZOS's careers page seems to be blocked in my country, so I can't apply and try to be a part of ESO development team. But oh well, I still can wish the devs all the good ones from here! :) And I'd be sad should your creation be gone.
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It will live on, no worries, they have offers from way-back-when-players they played with themselves, that would offer to buy out the franchise and so forth - and hopefully, since they know theese players from playing with them, not just here, but in games dating 20+ years back, they'd let it happen, cause they love the game too - most of the time <;D

ESO is created by gamers, old ones who tried all the horrible ways it can go, and trying to make THEIRS.. ours, producing ideas and work at a (sadly) faster pace then servers can handle. But they're still pretty darned brill, having experience from all the older games ;)

I seriously doubt they'd let their/this baby die... Colic, yeaaa, hic-ups's, yeah, growing-pains yeah, but alive and kicking *snortgrin*

But should the worst come to pass, they have likeminded security-nets :)

EDIT: Hmm if all the ones who obviously hate the games' guts, just got off their sittingdevices and left - the ones left behind who loves the game to core, wouldn't suffer lags :D:p GIT git shooo! :D

Yer sucking our juice! *vampiriic grin*
    Edited by InaMoonlight on April 6, 2020 10:16PM
    Edit = Typos ... as usual. <;D
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know, every time I visit the forums (and that happens pretty occasionally) there are quite a few threads with people complaining about something and urging everyone to vote with their money for ZOS to stop that and doing that...

Two days ago I logged in to do my crafting dailies and a thought struct my mind.

Many years ago I played EverQuest 2 with my friends. We had small but very good and friendly guild, we met in real life a few times, but after a while we parted ways, and in a few years our local servers were closed, but characters were transferred to server in other country. I had a home there, and it felt really cozy. And I had a family there - our guild. And then one day it was all gone for me.

So the though was: how would I feel should ESO be gone?

Just when writing this I decided to look up what happened to EverQuest 2. And it still lives! It still gets its yearly expansions, as WoW and even older games do. And this is great! People put in a lot of work, and theirs creation still lives!

If one day ESO will be gone for me - I do hope it will still live on. It is beautiful! It is a lot of work! And the only thing that keeps me from getting too close to it is the idea of ESO ending one day in the future.

I'm here since 2014' beta. You know how ESO was in 2014? It was beautiful and it felt like home! As it is now, 6 years past, with many things reworked and a ton of additions being made. It is live, and it is alive. I'm grateful for that! And I am and will be paying for ESO+ with both my and my wife's accounts, even though I almost do not play the game because of too many work and family stuff. I will pay for ESO and buy the DLCs just because I am grateful to the developers for putting that much work in this definitely huge and wonderful creation, and for the devs still doing their job regardless of people's endless complaints. I know how hard that is, and I wish the devs only the best.

The only thing that really saddens me is that ZOS's careers page seems to be blocked in my country, so I can't apply and try to be a part of ESO development team. But oh well, I still can wish the devs all the good ones from here! :) And I'd be sad should your creation be gone.

Well, if the porrrwarrrs that be see this, they can send you a link or mail addy, or try to figure out why you can't contact 'em and get that sorted, good luck! <3
  • Gnortranermara
    Gnortranermara
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm voting with my wallet. Cancelled sub already and tried to cancel Greymoor preorder (stuck with it though, unfortunately). Instead of intensely farming the most lucrative "holiday" event of the year like I usually do, I'm spending most of my COVID lockdown free time coding a new top-down ARPG engine. I'm just going to peek in on PTS from time to time and look for signs of human intelligence.

They've had good ideas behind the combat math and mechanics (cost:damage standardization, basic attack changes) but that has been poorly implemented (spotty implementation, too many rule-breaking outliers like Orbs, targeting problems created by breaking the order of server-client communication... and the jury's still out on LA changes). Creatively, Necro and Blood Scion are decent additions (not my cup of tea, personally, but of course they can't please everyone) but have also been poorly implemented (broken, absurd pet behavior and a skillless weapon-wielding polymorph...) All of that hints at a management or personnel problem behind the scenes ruining combat, and the game isn't worth playing more than casually until it changes.
    Edited by Gnortranermara on April 6, 2020 10:05PM
  • oXI_Viper_IXo
    oXI_Viper_IXo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    the devs still doing their job regardless of people's endless complaints. I know how hard that is, and I wish the devs only the best.

Most people aren't complaining just to complain, I hope you realize that.

We complain because we love this game for the most part and hate to see its potential wasted. We complain because of game breaking issues that prevent us from playing.

The devs still do their jobs...ok? What else would they do?
  • Sinlar
    Sinlar
    ✭✭✭
    This one has been doing so since closed beta, and has no plans to stop.
    The true potential of what has been created is oceans deep.
    This one plans to continue swimming.
    Pondering all the while if he is:

The water?
    The filter?
    Or the algae being filtered.
    :wink:
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the devs still doing their job regardless of people's endless complaints. I know how hard that is, and I wish the devs only the best.

Most people aren't complaining just to complain, I hope you realize that.

We complain because we love this game for the most part and hate to see its potential wasted. We complain because of game breaking issues that prevent us from playing.

The devs still do their jobs...ok? What else would they do?

Most people on here ARE HERE tocomplain, not to fix or help fixing anything, but just vent, super unconstructively because their *bleeepitybleepbeep* something is hurt.

10% actually seeking (to) help, at most. Rest just want the tell them they hope their ******* die cause they didn't get it their way in the wanted time.
    Claim to leave the game, but spend ten hours plus on the forums daily. Instead of playing and HAVING FUN in another game :D

And I'm fairly sure a small percentage is PAID to do this...
    Edited by InaMoonlight on April 15, 2020 12:58AM
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm voting with my wallet.

Same here. For the first time in 6 years, I have ESO Plus on two accounts.

PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • drfirepants
    drfirepants
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS employees out in force tonight...yep no problems with the game, everything is perfect. Let's keep throwing money at it.
  • tuxon
    tuxon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good try Z0$, good try :wink:
    Resdayniil kan tarcel
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS employees out in force tonight...yep no problems with the game, everything is perfect. Let's keep throwing money at it.

Appropriate, since the OP suggested that he would like to work for ZOS. He is also right about the ZOS devs. They are doing their job despite what people in here say about them.

Don't like the game, go somewhere else. Please. I like the game, and it is working for me, even in Cyrodiil (which surprised me), so I have no reservations about starting a second ESO Plus so I can level up the characters on that account for a while.
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tuxon wrote: »
    Good try Z0$, good try :wink:

Para much? I for one would never work for ZoS...

I'm not such a masochist. :D
  • Rhandee235
    Rhandee235
    ✭✭✭
    Nice work with the latest patch. I notice in the patch notes that it fixed some loading screens and crashes.

Thank you for that. Cause in tonight's two hour pvp raid I only crashed from the game twice as we approached big fights, and only one of those resulted in being booted from cyrodiil. I am truly thankful for being allowed to eventually get back into the game and get my sorc overload stuck-on bug with slow bug attached. It made for a joyful experience indeed. The loading screens did appear to be improved, as rides through the north only resulted in an average of 2 -3 random loading screens, stopping my in my tracks as the raid struggled forward towards our objective. This is an improvement indeed from the up to 8 - 10 loading screens we have come to regard as normal play.

I did vote with my wallet. No more subscription. No more crowns for me.

I continue to play because I have played since the game launched, and am waiting for a replacement to get here.

Yup, the game is beautiful. Those artistic resources haven't been messed up yet because the current group of coders haven't touched them. They are a sight to behold, and the quests are engaging and fun. Something for everyone.
  • Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know how you guys do it. :#

I know it may seem harsh in relation to your positives tones, but we all have our own views/opinions and experiences and I think that you'll learn that mine is unfortunately now becoming a massively shared one.

When I hear top end streamers who have won the loyalty of the old and new player base get 'no comment' replies from ZOS and that little to nothing is done to fix errors/server issues over the time span of weeks/months/years..I ponder to myself.

We've done end game PVE with broken trial mechanics (whilst trying to keep guild members motivated to continue)
    We've delved into PVP on a 'daily basis' with severe lags, sighs from my team mates on discord whilst trying to find solutions moving from one (lonely and dead) campaign (for several hours) then to the imperial city (generally very little people), then back again to the main campaign in hopes of being able to play correctly.

I've been here since Beta and I've enjoyed many aspects of the game yet nowadays I think we play the game out of habit more than excitement.. I wonder what the decision makers at ZOS plan for their unique and supposedly growing community, but to quote myself from the recent past : 'The game feels dull and ignored'. Censorship and calling for a 'healthy' community is a sign that communication between the 'game' and ourselves is at a new time low because a hungry mob is an angry mob.

I salute you if you continue to enjoy the game, personally I cannot recommend the game to my friends or new comers at this point and I really hope our game development team does something drastic to reverse this current trend of obvious frustration.

eso+ cancelled (one day remaining).

• Smitch_59
    Smitch_59
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been playing for over five years. My current ESO expenditures are as follows:

Three month sub to ESO+. When it expires, I play without ESO+ for a month or so, then re-sub for another 3 months.

No DLC purchases, no Crown purchases.

Given everything I like and dislike about the game, I consider this a fair exchange.
    By Azura, by Azura, by Azura!
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Youyouz06 wrote: »
    I've been here since Beta and I've enjoyed many aspects of the game yet nowadays I think we play the game out of habit more than excitement.. I wonder what the decision makers at ZOS plan for their unique and supposedly growing community, but to quote myself from the recent past : 'The game feels dull and ignored'. Censorship and calling for a 'healthy' community is a sign that communication between the 'game' and ourselves is at a new time low because a hungry mob is an angry mob.

You've been here since beta. If that is a continuous "here" then you know that none of what is going on right now is extraordinary. This game has rough spots, and while not perfect, someone how has been here since beta has already come to terms with the parts that will never be perfect. Otherwise, you would have left the game, long ago.

The game gets through the rough spots, but it is an ordeal, each time. This game is always failing. ZOS is always killing the game. The game devs are always incompetent. There is always a streamer that is unhappy and moving on. Sometimes, there are streamers that bury their characters in the back yard. It always seems, at the moment that it is happening, that each time it is special. It is not. Each time it happens, players focus on the moment, and lose sight of everything else. The forum fills with high drama, and the sense of dismay, and it can be infectious. Chicken Little is the forum mascot.

If you subtract out the ability desync, this game is better off today, even in terms of performance, than it has been in the past. ZOS has actually made improvements, and while they often fail to get noticed, individually, collectively, they have made this game a lot better now.

This is not the game's darkest hour. I feel confident that ZOS is going to fix the ability desync, but that it is going to take time. They have made a lot of progress with this game over the last 6 years, and I doubt they are interested in ability desync being the thing that beats them.

That is "how I do it."

On the subject of ZOS communication, ZOS is doing better, but when things get too dramatic in here, I have noticed that they do tend to back off. I know why, but it certainly does not help things. Player uncertainty demanding that ZOS come out and tell them everything is going to be OK often turns nasty. Lately, it has turned into "prove things are going to be OK", and the ZOS CMs can't do that.

It is that "nasty" that people are starting to call "censoring". I think that people get caught up in the moment and forget that, mixed in with their ideas, opinions, and dissatisfaction is the method that they use to convey it. It is how, or where, it is presented that gets what they say moderated. Deleted or edited.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elsonso wrote: »

You've been here since beta. If that is a continuous "here" then you know that none of what is going on right now is extraordinary. This game has rough spots, and while not perfect, someone how has been here since beta has already come to terms with the parts that will never be perfect. Otherwise, you would have left the game, long ago.

The game gets through the rough spots, but it is an ordeal, each time. This game is always failing. ZOS is always killing the game. The game devs are always incompetent. There is always a streamer that is unhappy and moving on. Sometimes, there are streamers that bury their characters in the back yard. It always seems, at the moment that it is happening, that each time it is special. It is not. Each time it happens, players focus on the moment, and lose sight of everything else. The forum fills with high drama, and the sense of dismay, and it can be infectious. Chicken Little is the forum mascot.

If you subtract out the ability desync, this game is better off today, even in terms of performance, than it has been in the past. ZOS has actually made improvements, and while they often fail to get noticed, individually, collectively, they have made this game a lot better now.

This is not the game's darkest hour. I feel confident that ZOS is going to fix the ability desync, but that it is going to take time. They have made a lot of progress with this game over the last 6 years, and I doubt they are interested in ability desync being the thing that beats them.

That is "how I do it."

On the subject of ZOS communication, ZOS is doing better, but when things get too dramatic in here, I have noticed that they do tend to back off. I know why, but it certainly does not help things. Player uncertainty demanding that ZOS come out and tell them everything is going to be OK often turns nasty. Lately, it has turned into "prove things are going to be OK", and the ZOS CMs can't do that.

It is that "nasty" that people are starting to call "censoring". I think that people get caught up in the moment and forget that, mixed in with their ideas, opinions, and dissatisfaction is the method that they use to convey it. It is how, or where, it is presented that gets what they say moderated. Deleted or edited.

Hi Elsonso,

Let me put it this way. I've been a patient person for over 5 years and bugs and errors have always existed..more than I'd like to say. But this is 'my' breaking point. Have a read through my past posts and you will see a recent accumulation of negative posts from my behalf, I'm not doing this for fun.

Thanks for your reply.
  • ZOS_Lunar
    ZOS_Lunar
    admin
    Greetings! We've removed some posts as they violated our community rules on baiting.

It’s okay and very normal to disagree with others, and even to debate, but provoking conflict, baiting, inciting, mocking, etc. is never acceptable in the official ESO community.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm voting with my wallet.

Same here. For the first time in 6 years, I have ESO Plus on two accounts.

lol, this really made my day - hahahaha.
  • drfirepants
    drfirepants
    ✭✭✭

Appropriate, since the OP suggested that he would like to work for ZOS. He is also right about the ZOS devs. They are doing their job despite what people in here say about them.

Don't like the game, go somewhere else. Please. I like the game, and it is working for me, even in Cyrodiil (which surprised me), so I have no reservations about starting a second ESO Plus so I can level up the characters on that account for a while.

It's clear from your white knighting that you don't actually like the game, you only like defending ZOS for some strange reason or more likely you work for them. You basically live in these forums pretending like everything is perfectly fine with the game then get all huffy when anyone points out a flaw.

The people who actually point out all the issues are the ones that actually enjoy the game, if they didn't they would just simply move on. Instead they want to see the game fixed. When you and others like you sit here and say...oh the game works perfectly fine for me, here take my money...you do a disservice to the game because the truth is no matter how much you want to pretend its fine, the game is severely broken for many players and it has been for quite some time.
  • Mancombe_Nosehair
    Mancombe_Nosehair
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the truth is no matter how much you want to pretend its fine, the game is severely broken for many players and it has been for quite some time.

If that is the case, then how am I able to do dungeons, delves, dolmens, group dungeons and battlegrounds? And no, I am not a role player.

People come on here and grossly overstate the game's problems (mostly trials and cyrodil pvp) when zos has obviously slowed things down a bit as a result of the huge number of people logging in.

It's no wonder that zos is ignoring you. Stop being such a drama queen.

A tiny minority of players are having more serious problems. You are in that minority.

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. I'm sorry, but that is the way it is.
    Edited by Mancombe_Nosehair on April 15, 2020 5:08PM
  • oXI_Viper_IXo
    oXI_Viper_IXo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    the truth is no matter how much you want to pretend its fine, the game is severely broken for many players and it has been for quite some time.

If that is the case, then how am I able to do group dungeons, delves, dolmens, group dungeons and battlegrounds? And no, I am not a role player.

People come on here and grossly overstate the game's problems (mostly trials and cyrodil pvp) when zos has obviously slowed things down a bit as a result of the huge number of people logging in.

So you admit that you don't do trials or Cyrodiil while also claiming people are overstating the problems there...wow.
  • Mancombe_Nosehair
    Mancombe_Nosehair
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If that is the case, then how am I able to do group dungeons, delves, dolmens, group dungeons and battlegrounds? And no, I am not a role player.

So you admit that you don't do trials or Cyrodiil while also claiming people are overstating the problems there...wow.

Saying that the game is utterly broken, when clearly it isn't is worse, don't you think?

What percentage of players do cyrodil pvp or trials? 2%? 5%? It's a tiny minority.

I'm sorry, but that's the way it is. I wish it did work properly, but it doesn't.

Just accept it. Zos either can't or won't fix it. It's just not important enough.

• drfirepants
    drfirepants
    ✭✭✭

Saying that the game is utterly broken, when clearly it isn't is worse, don't you think?

What percentage of players do cyrodil pvp or trials? 2%? 5%? It's a tiny minority.

I'm sorry, but that's the way it is. I wish it did work properly, but it doesn't.

Just accept it. Zos either can't or won't fix it. It's just not important enough.

OK so go into the bug forums, go to the numerous posts about the group finder not working, go to the the post where people cant finish Imp city prison cause the last boss is bugged, people that cant finish the main story line quest because its bugged, people with skill desync issues, all the people talking about dead zones in dungeons where no abilities fire, people with infinite loading screens or multiple loading screens, bugs that have been around for years but are now just getting worse and worse....go tell them all they are the minority and that the fact they cant enjoy the game doesn't matter. Make sure you tell them all to spend money in the crown store though.
  • theyancey
    theyancey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My son and I had EQ accounts too. He told me a few months back that he had checked and our toons were still there. ESO will probably be the same. The real promise here was the base game's change from EQ1 to EQ2. That was great for players and great financially for the company. In the not so distant future I wager that we will see a new ESO2 as well. I just hope that such a new offering will duplicate the format of the existing base game's story progression and using NPCs and companions.
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's clear from your white knighting that you don't actually like the game, you only like defending ZOS for some strange reason or more likely you work for them. You basically live in these forums pretending like everything is perfectly fine with the game then get all huffy when anyone points out a flaw.

The people who actually point out all the issues are the ones that actually enjoy the game, if they didn't they would just simply move on. Instead they want to see the game fixed. When you and others like you sit here and say...oh the game works perfectly fine for me, here take my money...you do a disservice to the game because the truth is no matter how much you want to pretend its fine, the game is severely broken for many players and it has been for quite some time.

It does feel like moderators are writing these posts, or people who have arrangements. You also notice the very 'light' question posts that sometimes follow our more 'disturbing information posts'.

I'll keep looking at their past posts for indications ;)
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Solace1981 wrote: »

That is "how I do it."

ZOS employee alert. Your white knighting is absolutely disgusting. You should be ashamed of yourself. Over the last year, the game has one nothing but gone downhill. Nothing has improved whatsoever. There are bugs that have been around since launch, the group finder still doesn't work, a lot of trials are bugged to hell as well as some dungeons you can't even complete right now due to bugs. Abilities don't go off, block drops for no reason, literally hundreds of bugs. The main quest is even bugged atm..... THE MAIN QUEST. If this game didn't have a crown store, it would be dead. What do you do when you play? Decorate and RP? Enjoy this broken game on your 2 accounts. What a scam.

I appreciate the compliments. I am not sure that they are well deserved. I so rarely get called a "white knight" or "ZOS employee". ZOS is laughing at the idea, I am sure. I am not always as nice to them as I come across today.

I, however, am not ashamed of myself, not that anyone should be for saying what I have said.

I have been playing the game, in a number of different ways, almost daily for 6 years. Some days more, some days less. Thousands of hours in the game. Questing. Dungeons. Group. Solo. Cyrodiil. Crafting. Exploring. I can attest that, despite the misguided commentary in the forum, the game is definitely better today than it was at launch. I can remember the first Jubilee events. I can remember the first New Life event. I can remember the NA and EU servers being so bad that they had to put login queues, and if you were lucky to get in, it was still crappy. I can remember latency 2x what I get today, every time. I can remember serious stat desyncs where I died and did not know it for 2-3 seconds. I have not encountered this stuff in a long time.

The point is that all of this today is a blip. It is not the end of the world. I am sure that ZOS has not thrown in the towel. I expect them to fix things, or at least make them better. They have been doing this for 6 years, and yet, every time this comes up, the forum goes on about ZOS has abandoned the players, the game is over, players are leaving in droves and last one out needs to turn off the lights. In the end, the opposite always seems to be true.
    You basically live in these forums pretending like everything is perfectly fine with the game then get all huffy when anyone points out a flaw.

No, actually, this is pretty much entirely wrong. I will let you quote Luke Skywalker in your head.

I know that there are ability desyncs happening. As I have said, I expect that they will fix it. Lag, no I do not think they will fix that. At least, not the the uniform satisfaction of the forum. Loading screens, I want to see them shorter, and I doubt they will do that, and never pop up out of nowhere, and I hope they can fix that. Disconnects, hopefully fixed. EU server problems, probably not, but this is partially due to the fact that I don't think all of the EU problems are due to factors that really ZOS controls. ZOS will always be reactionary when it come to combat balance, so expect "nerfs" for the rest of the life of the game. Group battleground queue I expect them to eventually add back in, but not before a lot of other work is complete. LFG will be fixed.

I am fine with being called a "white knight". It is a step up from what is normal around here, so I will take it. We could use more, actually.
  • ZOS_GregoryV
    Greetings all,

After review, we have decided to close this thread due to the constant Baiting. Baiting is a violation of our rules and is stated as such:
    Trolling or Baiting: The act of trolling is defined as something that is created for the intent to provoke conflict, shock others, or to elicit a strong negative or emotional reaction. It’s okay and very normal to disagree with others, and even to debate, but provoking conflict, baiting, inciting, mocking, etc. is never acceptable in the official The Elder Scrolls Online community. If you do not have something constructive or meaningful to add to a discussion, we strongly recommend you refrain from posting in that thread, and find another discussion to participate in instead. It is also not constructive or helpful to publicly call out others and accuse them of trolling, or call them a troll—please refrain from doing so. If you genuinely believe someone is trolling, please report the post or thread to the ESO Team, and leave it at that.
    Keep in mind that when creating threads/posts, it is fine to disagree and have opposing views and opinions, however, they should all be kept civil, constructive, and within the guidelines of the rules. If there may be any questions in regards to the rules, please feel free to review them here.

Thank you for your understanding,
    -Greg-
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.