The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Didn't receive my event tickets today

blackpool9
blackpool9
✭✭✭
Just handed in my first set of daily crafting writs. Should have received 3 event tickets for my first daily of the day. Check my inventory, and event tickets are 1/12. I hadn't been logged in since 11PM ET yesterday. I didn't do anything else between turning in the writs and checking event ticket count. So what happened to my event tickets?
  • Moloch1514
    Moloch1514
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eat the cake for 3 tickets...kill any boss for 2 more. Dailies are for getting the Anniversary boxes.
    PC-NA
  • Inaya
    Inaya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ate the cake both yesterday AND today and have not received the 3 tickets either day.

I did get two, one from a daily WB and one from a daily delve quest.

Now I am missing 6 tickets :(
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    blackpool9 wrote: »
    Just handed in my first set of daily crafting writs. Should have received 3 event tickets for my first daily of the day. Check my inventory, and event tickets are 1/12. I hadn't been logged in since 11PM ET yesterday. I didn't do anything else between turning in the writs and checking event ticket count. So what happened to my event tickets?

You didn't do the activity to get the tickets.

Taken directly from the official news article from ZoS (on this very same page!)
    The first time you eat a slice of the Jubilee Cake 2020 each day of the event, in addition to the XP buff, you also receive three Event Tickets. Because there will be fewer events this quarter, you can also receive bonus tickets by defeating any boss in the game (Delve, World, Dungeon, etc.). You can earn two additional tickets per day from this method. This means you can earn a max of five tickets per day, for up to 65 tickets total if you play every day of the event. Don’t forget, you have to loot your tickets and be credited for defeating the boss!

Nowhere does it say anything about receiving tickets when you do a "daily"
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,215 achievement points
  • Aisleyne
    Aisleyne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a note in case it applies to anyone: you can get the xp buff from any cake memento, but only the 2020 version will give you the 3 tickets.
  • blackpool9
    blackpool9
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, I iz a ideeut. DOH!
  • c363b
    c363b
    ✭✭✭
    Yesterday I got my 3 tickets for eating the cake. I then killed and looted at least 8 bosses in delves and public dungeons, using more than 1 of my characters. I never got the 2 boss tickets. I did get tickets for a boss Thursday and today.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you kill Thursday’s boss after the daily reset, @c363b?

Because that’s what most likely happened.
  • c363b
    c363b
    ✭✭✭
    Did you kill Thursday’s boss after the daily reset, @c363b?

Because that’s what most likely happened.

What time is the reset? I don't recall exactly when I killed the Thursday boss, but it definitely was earlier than 10 PM CDT. Is there some timer like the horse upgrades use instead of a specific time of day?
  • Ozium
    Ozium
    ✭✭✭
    What time is the reset? I don't recall exactly when I killed the Thursday boss, but it definitely was earlier than 10 PM CDT. Is there some timer like the horse upgrades use instead of a specific time of day?

11 pm pacific someone said in chat, logged and came back at 11:30 and yup reset
  • TheRealPotoroo
    TheRealPotoroo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is totally a problem with tickets for killing delve bosses suddenly not dropping. I killed two just to be sure and I got nothing. Oh, and I'm aware that my time zone ceasing Daylight Saving will change the relative reset time for me and this was more than two hours after my previous reset, so there is definitely a problem.

Ed. seems to be PC NA. My PC EU character got his 5 tickets.
    Edited by TheRealPotoroo on April 5, 2020 12:58PM
    PC NA, PC EU

"Instead of taking the best of the dolmens (predictable rotation), the best of the geysers (scalability based on number of players), and the best of the dragons (map location and health indicators) and adding them together to make a fun and dynamic world event scenario, they gave us....... harrowstorms." https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6850523/#Comment_6850523
  • RichD62
    RichD62
    ✭✭
    Got mine with no issues. Eat the cake every day - 3 tickets. Kill a delve boos and loot the corpse - 2 tickets. I as seeing you have to get the other 2 tickets from the dead boss. Part of the loot.
    Uthbert the Inept.
    Guild Master of Hlaalu Trading Company
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad you got it worked out, and yeah, the ticket's isn't tied to the dailies. But if you DO a daily with a boss, delve-boss or dragon it it, that will give you the boss-tickets, the box when you hand it in, and then the caaaake (best before that, for the most exp ofc ):D
    Edit = Typos ... as usual. <;D