The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Indrik Mount

ithlia
ithlia
✭✭✭
I just picked up the Indrik mount. I didn't think I would get it. I stupidly bought a wrong feather then due to family obligations I couldn't participate in the 3rd event.

I just wanted to thank ESO for giving us a generous opportunity to complete the Indrik mount event. I'll even have a few unused tickets.
  • myskyrim26
    myskyrim26
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations! I'm not that lucky - just 2 feathers now and will have some tickets left after New Life Festival
  • therift
    therift
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    With 80 potential Tickets available during the final four Events of 2018, it appears ZoS provided a generous allowance for players who aren't able to play daily to still earn sufficient Tickets by the end of the year.

And since it appears Event Tickets are a permanent addition to the game, anyone should be able to unlock the Nascent Indrik mount in 2019.

I'm wondering what the next Big Thing will be :)
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree. So far I've been lucky and the number of days I missed balanced out with the times I was able to get extra tickets but it could so easily have been different, especially if it wasn't possible to get extra tickets.

I hope they keep this system - adding new rewards over time (although its going to be a while before the indriks are done) but keeping the ones we've got so people who start later (new players for example) can get them too.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • JSTCH
    JSTCH
    ✭✭
    I really hope zos buys the berries in the crown store one day. I missed the spectral ones.
  • Neoealth
    Neoealth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    JSTCH wrote: »
    I really hope zos buys the berries in the crown store one day. I missed the spectral ones.

Don't you mean sell?
    Edited by Neoealth on April 5, 2020 1:42PM
  • Skwor
    Skwor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    JSTCH wrote: »

I hope they do not, what is the point of the events if you can just buy them anytime you want.
  • ProfessorKittyhawk
    ProfessorKittyhawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy necro thread Batman!

But if you missed the spectral berries- or any of the previous ones from last year- there is a very good chance they will bring them all back at the end of the year during the New Life festival like they did last year.