Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Hey its S**t RL right now stop with the PVP hate

martinhpb16_ESO
martinhpb16_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
A good time to call a ceasefire on the PVP hate trolling and tbagging

I'm still surprised to get real nasty hate in PVP even while all this C19 is going on.

We have no idea what someone is going through at the moment or what work they do.

ESO should be a place to relax right now, not a place to deal with big egos.

Edited by martinhpb16_ESO on April 4, 2020 1:32PM
At least the spelling is difficult for you.
Hew's Bane*
  • oxygen_thief
    oxygen_thief
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A good time to call a ceasefire on the PVP hate trolling and tbagging

I'm still surprised to get real nasty hate in PVP even while all this C19 is going on.

We have no idea what someone is going through at the moment or what work they do.

ESO should be a place to relax right now, not a place to deal with big egos.

it seems to me you take the game too seriously if you care so much about things like teabagging. its just a game. take a brake and dont use virus as an excuse it looks lame.
  • martinhpb16_ESO
    martinhpb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

it seems to me you take the game too seriously if you care so much about things like teabagging. its just a game. take a brake and dont use virus as an excuse it looks lame.

And that's the problem right there.

Re-read my post. It says that we have no idea what the person on the other end is experiencing RL right now.

Just because some people, like you, do not take it seriously does not mean that it does not effect others. Especially if they are having a s**t time right now.

Its not just the teabagging it's also the hate whispers.
    At least the spelling is difficult for you.
    Hew's Bane*
  • Daffen
    Daffen
    ✭✭✭✭
    [snip]

There are 3 types of players i t-bag after i kill them:
    People that t-bag me, revenge is sweet.

People that try to kill me along with multiple people, i only do it against players that are way too tanky and know how to play but deal little damage. I dont t-bag inexperienced players or low lvls, only experienced, *** players.

People that try to gank me or bowblades in general, cuz i dont like those type of players and they are the ones responsible for most of the t-bagging.

Theres an unwritten rule in pvp, fight multiple ppl against 1 guy and you are automatically assigned to the "***" type of people that are not experienced in pvp.

[Edited for Removed content]
    Edited by ZOS_Mika on April 4, 2020 2:57PM
  • oxygen_thief
    oxygen_thief
    ✭✭✭✭✭

And that's the problem right there.

Re-read my post. It says that we have no idea what the person on the other end is experiencing RL right now.

Just because some people, like you, do not take it seriously does not mean that it does not effect others. Especially if they are having a s**t time right now.

Its not just the teabagging it's also the hate whispers.

do you know what am i experiencing RL right now? no you dont. i guess you have never had any real troubles in your life if you think tbag matters
  • jadarock
    jadarock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daffen wrote: »
    Sir_Valk wrote: »
    If you're really mad about t-bagging and trolling you shouldn't game, then its not for you, this is the community of gamers and happens in every game, deal with it snowflake, don't take things too personal.

I'm not just talking about me

Theres an unwritten rule in pvp, fight multiple ppl against 1 guy and you are automatically assigned to the "***" type of people that are not experienced in pvp.

The problem with this is and I can say this as someone who is not in any of the big guilds or buddy buddy with the cool kids but have been playing for over 6000 hrs.

I'm mediocre at best but heaven forbid I'm going to embarrass a leet player in a 1v1 open world encounter. Here come 2,3,4 of his friends to come Xv1 me bag me and tell me I'm bad....
    Now these are the same players that will say I dont jump.in in 1v1s its bs. I literally see it everyday.

I do agree with you op but i learned a long time ago the best thing to do is to get thicker skin.
    These are the interwebs people are going to troll no matter what
    Edited by jadarock on April 4, 2020 2:35PM
  • ZOS_Mika
    ZOS_Mika
    admin
    Greetings, because this thread has derailed very quickly we have decided to go ahead and close it down. Please keep in mind that disagreeing with a fellow forum member does not mean that name calling, rude commentary, or personal attacks are warranted.

We ask that discussions on our forums remain civil. It is certainly a cliche, but please treat others how you would like to be treated.
    Edited by ZOS_Mika on April 4, 2020 3:00PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.