Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

About the new Vampire Rework Passives...

• VocalThought
    VocalThought
    ✭✭✭
    1mirg wrote: »
    rip-nightblade.jpg

They are effectively making them the better versions of the Nightblade Class, which makes no sense both lore wise and gameplay wise. Nightblades have always been defined as the following:

"Nightblades are spell casters who use their magics to enhance mobility, concealment, and stealthy close combat. They have sinister reputation, since many nightblades are thieves, enforcers, assassins, or covert agents."

Not only that but they are also suppose to have the best mobility in combat as well, especially in stealth. Yet with these passives it's effectively destroying that identity for the class in favor of letting everyone be better at it then they are. If these 3 passives make to live, it'll effectively kill off the remaining Class Identity that Nightblades had left and thus effectively make the class utterly useless. All of their other skills have been given out to everyone else throughout the years and the remaining skills it has left is considered by many to be "subpar"... putting it nicely that is.

If zenimax cares about Class Identity and Nightblade Players at all (which I honestly don't think they do based on there track record) then I plead that they do NOT go through these 3 passive reworks. Instead I suggest doing this:
    1. change Unnatural Movement so there is no invisibility.
    2. remove Dark Stalker completely and replace it with a passive for movement speed passive while not sneaking or riding a mount.
    3. remove sneak and invisibility from Strike from the Shadows passive and add in Weapon Damage.
    4. give a movement speed buff passive while sneaking to Nightblades.
    5. make Cloak a toggle skill that uses either Stamina or Magicka.
    6. also fix cloak so it's not completely useless.

I'm sorry, but I disagree with you. You're comparing a class with a Vampire. Although there maybe plenty of people who would like to be a Vampire including Nightblades, but I don't think removing these Vampire abilities because of Nightblades being the "sneaky class" is a good argument. Vampires and Werewolves aren't classes, their creatures of the night that are susceptible to Fighter's Guild Abilities!