Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Jazira
Jazira
Hey everyone, the Rough Riders guild is looking to gather guilds and individuals that are interested in participating in more duels and smallman PvP (teams of 3,6, etc) events so that we can host these events for you!

There will be regularly scheduled events and prizes once we get going.

For now, if you are interested in participating then please PM me, @Jazira, in game mail with your guild name and brief description, guild leader @name (or individual name if you are joining just for yourself, please specify), and the Alliance you are fighting for (can be tri-faction).

We will contact you soon. We look forward to hearing from you!

~Jaz of Rough Riders
Edited by Jazira on March 23, 2020 1:41PM
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men should do nothing.” - Edmund Burke
  • Jazira
    Jazira
    Still looking for more individuals and guilds interested in oragnized PvP events, let me know if you are!
    “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men should do nothing.” - Edmund Burke
  • Jazira
    Jazira
    Still have an open sign up sheet for people to fight in player-hosted PvP events - message me @Jazira in-game mail to get on the contact list.
  • ZOS_Lunar
    ZOS_Lunar
    admin
    This thread is a duplicate. Please continue the conversation over here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.