The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Conditional Hide/Show Helmet?

ElleShaped
ElleShaped
✭✭✭
I'm a vampire, and I like to RP.

I've been thinking recently about a couple of addons that might make my life easier if they existed, and I Wasn't able to find any during my searching.

Specifically, for my purposes, I was trying to see if there was an addon that could automatically turn 'hide helmet' on when I am Stage 1 or 2, and then show my helmet when I drop to 3 or 4. IT seems RP-reasonable, since I've been keeping hats with decent face coverage, and so it would be easy fix that would help me keep myself IC as often as possible.

Anyone know if this is possible / if it exists / how to do it?
Lady Spider of House Arachne, represented by the guild Sanguine Ascendancy. We have a website, too:housearachne.enjin.com

Visit me at my Patreon, www.patreon.com/ElleShaped, or check out my gallery at elleshaped.deviantart.com
  • raught19ub17_ESO
    There's functions to call if the player is a werewolf, but atm none exist for vampire, that I can find. I would be interested to know as well. I have a few vampire based addons I want to create.