The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Love the vampire lord form - except for the transparent wings

Garethjolnir
Garethjolnir
✭✭✭✭
Just my opinion about it. I love everything about the vampire rework, don't really have issues except for the transparent wings on the ultimate form. If they are like that because they would cause cause visibility issues (targeting), people should either just adapt - or they should be made smaller, if need be. I just really don't like the shadowy wings.
Viele grüße aus Germany. Neu Heimat.
  • nublife01
    nublife01
    ✭✭✭✭
    the skinny mini wings that are similar to skyrim from that pink datamined form are much cooler i agree.
  • Noxavian
    Noxavian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just my opinion about it. I love everything about the vampire rework, don't really have issues except for the transparent wings on the ultimate form. If they are like that because they would cause cause visibility issues (targeting), people should either just adapt - or they should be made smaller, if need be. I just really don't like the shadowy wings.

The shadowy wings are quite disgusting.

If they're like that for visibility, I don't see why they don't give us the skinny wings. Also I personally dislike how dark the form is, I'd like to be able to see the detail of the form.