Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

No stam regent in Cyrodil. Ps4 na

sniperfire03
I am trying to find out if anyone is having issues in pvp with their stamina not regenerating at all. This ignorant crap is utterly ridiculous when my stamplar with 2k regen is dying in every combat situation because my stamina will not replenish. In the character sheet it even says zero stamina regen and it's the only stat that I am having issues with. I know I'm clean of any negative effects cause I purge. I cannot think y this could be happening. If anyone has any info on this I would really appreciate it.
  • jadarock
    jadarock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yep bar swapping fixes it
  • sniperfire03
    Ok thanks, I did notice that shortly after I posted this, but that doesn't fix actually. Yea sure it starts ur regen but it's still extremely detrimental to combat situations. I really appreciate the very quick response
  • Spartabunny08
    Spartabunny08
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm also on ps4 (pro) NA. I experienced a similar situation near Bruma the other day. I was sneaking around on my magplar, also using elusive mist, so both my magicka and stamina were being depleted. When I stopped, I noticed my magicka was regenerating, but my stamina stayed at 2.5k. Being familiar with the infamous stamina bug, but rarely a victim myself, I continued to sneak with the intention of completely depleting it to trigger the regeneration. Before it entirely depleted, it magically refilled my entire bar.

The issue did not occur again, but looking at my character sheet afterwards, my stamina recovery stat actually showed 0. I was killed shortly after this, which typically resets weird bugs such as this, but the character sheet continued to show zero. However, this seemed to be just visual and I did not encounter any further stamina issues.

Another weird, possible stamina related, issue I've noticed twice now is my character getting stuck in the block animation. Not just the shield icon showing up permanently, but the default standing around animation has my character holding her staff in front of her, as if to block an attack without L2 being pressed. Mounting resolves this.
  • sniperfire03
    Yep all issues I am currently having everyday in Cyrodiil. I couldn't have laid it out any better, I'm even getting the block animation issue, except I experience it everyday
  • Spartabunny08
    Spartabunny08
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, it appears to be the stamina bug back in full force. Twice today I could not activate any skills at all (mag build) and not even a light or heavy attack. After I sprinted until my stamina was almost depleted, everything returned to normal.
  • sniperfire03
    I really wish I had the same luck with this bug as everyone else lol. Mine never goes away until I stop playing. I was in a 4 man dungeon yesterday and could barely complete the content because as soon as I got interrupted or stunned stam regen gone, skills not firing and my stam just drains away. I can't play end game like this idk how others are doing it, but these bugs are unacceptable. For zos to putting this out for their paying customers is.......... well shameful and wholly irresponsible, and every single employee at zos should be ashamed of themselves for allowing this pile of steaming crap reach such a fantastically loyal and passionate group of people. I'm at the mindset that this irresponsible handling of this game can be construed as criminal for taking money for something for a lot of ppl such as myself as UNPLAYABLE