Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vampire stages did you even listen?

kaisernick
kaisernick
✭✭✭✭✭
players asked for a lss ugly stages for vampires so you make stage 1 grey and have perminant blood stained near the neck AND YOU MAKE IT SKINS CANNOT HIDE THEM?

change this before live for the love of mara.
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait, skins don't hide vampire appearance anymore?
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xaraan wrote: »

This

Even for ZoS that would be a new low
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This doesn't even make sense.

Especially considering half the skins in my collection are ones that go with a vampiric style character and leave you looking undead/evil or whatever. Two of the new crate skins now fit that type of character. Blood drained thrall from last season. Some of the coldharbour skins, etc.

Is it a bug maybe?
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
  • kaisernick
    kaisernick
    ✭✭✭✭✭

https://youtu.be/RiC-fdgDLZQ?t=537

Skip to about 8:55 and you see that it does not hide the apperance
    Is it a bug maybe?
    One can only hope but that perminant blood stain at stage one is rediclous as well, why on earth would it remain is beyound me.
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK, so the skins show up, just that blood crap shows over top of it. Yeah, that does look dumb. But better than the skins not working at all I guess.
    -- @xaraan --
    AD • NA • PC
  • MashmalloMan
    MashmalloMan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    kaisernick wrote: »

Is it a bug maybe?
    One can only hope but that perminant blood stain at stage one is rediclous as well, why on earth would it remain is beyound me.

How exactly do you know they're stage 1? It doesn't say anywhere on the screen. Getting blood on you past stage 1 makes perfect sense. The skins still work.
    PC Beta - 1900+ CP

Stam Sorc Khajiit PvE/PVP Main || Stam Sorc Dark Elf PvP ||
    Stam Templar Dark Elf || Stam Warden Wood Elf || Stam DK Nord || Stam Necro Orc || Stam Blade Khajiit

Mag Sorc High Elf || Mag Templar High Elf || Mag Warden Breton || Mag Necro Khajiit || Mag Blade Khajiit
  • kaisernick
    kaisernick
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Is it a bug maybe?

How exactly do you know they're stage 1? It doesn't say anywhere on the screen. Getting blood on you past stage 1 makes perfect sense. The skins still work.

https://youtu.be/haY0uuuRkCU?t=652 start at 10:50
  • Irfind
    Irfind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vampire stage 1 (new vamp) ? It looks more like a WW victim with all this blood :/
    PC EU no CP PVP
    EP Irfind - Stam NB Dunmer
    EP Iswind - Mag Warden Dunmer
    EP Ko'runa Silberklaue - Mag Temp Khajiit
    EP Eldrid Hagal - Mag DK Dunmer
    EP Feyne R'is - Stam Sorc Dunmer ...with Bow
    EP Wynn Loraethaine - Mag NB Dunmer
    AD Runare Loraethaine - Stam Sorc Altmer
    AD Skadi Hagal - Stam DK Khajiit
  • Bexy
    Bexy
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like I'll want the Crown Gems I spent on the Maormer skin refunded, I only got it because right now it completely hides my ugly Vampire skin.
    Edited by Bexy on March 30, 2020 8:21PM
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think there are some serious inconsistencies going on with vampiric appearance on all the videos. Like in DawnWhisper's video her vampire seems fine but the more blood she drinks the more blood gets put on her character, while Dottz has this completely different system entirely.
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A vampire should have the option to take a shower to
    Edited by Banana on March 31, 2020 12:34AM
  • Thevampirenight
    Thevampirenight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bexy wrote: »
    Looks like I'll want the Crown Gems I spent on the Maormer skin refunded, I only got it because right now it completely hides my ugly Vampire skin.

Its perfect for the Maomer skin, Vampirism interacting with it allows us to actually make a good Maormer.
    So that is a good thing.
    PC NA
    Please add Fangs to Vampires.
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Its perfect for the Maomer skin, Vampirism interacting with it allows us to actually make a good Maormer.
    So that is a good thing.

Actually the maormer skin will make you look normal and then your body will be covered in blood.
  • josh.lackey_ESO
    josh.lackey_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In a world full of magic and illusions, powerful vampires walk around covered in blood because...?
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone that was at the playtest said that the blood only shows up when you've recently fed or bloodlusted or something like that, no matter the stage. So it shouldn't be permanent I guess? (It still doesn't look very well done)
    -- @xaraan --
    AD • NA • PC
  • Thevampirenight
    Thevampirenight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vevvev wrote: »

So that is a good thing.

Actually the maormer skin will make you look normal and then your body will be covered in blood.

So just wearing skins does this?
    PC NA
    Please add Fangs to Vampires.
  • Integral1900
    Integral1900
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So basically we get a rework of the skills which is nice.... BUT.....

But past level one we still get a skin texture like something the design team bodged together in a rush during their lunch break.... Vampire stages past the first look utter trash exactly as they do now, can’t see any improvement!

We can be the night predator but the trade off is to get stuck with the same half ars*d skin texture we got at launch, oh and my level one vampire, one of my favourite characters has lost her bats ultimate because now while we can still cast it we get to look like some cheesy man bat thing.... Time to find that priest, I don’t want to look like a stupid man bat!
    Edited by Integral1900 on March 31, 2020 7:51AM
  • MusCanus
    MusCanus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banana wrote: »

Nah, it's running water, vampires don't like that. Or was it from another lore?..
  • redgreensunset
    redgreensunset
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MusCanus wrote: »
    Banana wrote: »

Nah, it's running water, vampires don't like that. Or was it from another lore?..

Tubs exists, so we can still bathe.
  • darthgummibear_ESO
    darthgummibear_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Is it a bug maybe?

https://youtu.be/haY0uuuRkCU?t=652 start at 10:50

So stage 4 looks the same which means all the markings will still look like ass. There goes that hope.
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love eveeeerything, but the blood-smear, and that the ulti doesn't have a female version, that could have been sooooo cool!
    Edit = Typos ... as usual. <;D
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So just wearing skins does this?

If you watched the video you'll see no matter what skin or armor you're wearing it'll always have the blood effect splattered over you. The skin might hide the pale skin and red eyes but it'll never hide the blood stains.