The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Library of Vivec Rubbings Inappropriately Removed from Inventory

augestflex_ESO
I can confirm this has now happened to me twice.

Two times now I've had multiple tomb rubbings in my inventory when I entered the Library of Vivec to talk to the librarian to turn in the rubbings.

Both times now as I entered the library he said "Well done Outlander, well done." However once I talked to him the screen became black and then only one new piece of the diorama showed up, not multiple new pieces.

I immediately talked to Librarian Bradyn again and he did not reveal more pieces of the diorama. I then checked my inventory and all rubbings had been removed.

This last time I confirmed the number of rubbings in my inventory (3) before teleporting by Wayshrine to Vivec Temple Wayshrine.

However after talking to Librarian Bradyn he only revealed one new piece, and worse afterwards all three rubbings were removed from my inventory.

Please fix.

I have not yet confirmed if they are marked off on the achievement or not.
  • augestflex_ESO
    Is this the right place to post this or should it go under Customer Support --> General Help ?
  • redgreensunset
    redgreensunset
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It should probably go under bug reports as that is what you have here, a bug.
  • augestflex_ESO
    Thank you. I did not see a way to move this to that thread, so will post a new thread there.

I wonder if there is a way to delete this one.

Edit: I hadn't known there was a Bug Report forum because when I scanned the Customer Support area it doesn't have it. LOL turns out Bug Report is under General. You would think it belongs with Customer Support.
    Edited by augestflex_ESO on March 28, 2020 5:56PM
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It should probably go under bug reports as that is what you have here, a bug.

This and creating a ticket for reporting the bug might help. I would not suggest creating more threads as one is sufficient.

@ZOS_BillE I tagged them to help make sure Zos is aware of this.
  • augestflex_ESO
    @idk I didn't want a duplicate but as stated above this was in the wrong place and I didn't see how to move it or delete it. How do you move it from PC to Bugs?
  • augestflex_ESO
    So I can confirm that while after the screen blacks out only ONE of the new sections recently gathered sparkles and is obvious as the recent one, but two points: 1) all rubbings are removed from inventory, and most importantly 2) the achievement updates correctly for each of them that are removed from inventory.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, if you log out and reboot your machine, and log back in, does the diorama update?

I don't remember seeing all the sections sparkling when turning in multiples, but it has been years since i have done this quest.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• augestflex_ESO
    Hello Nestor,

I can confirm they all show up, just if you turn in 2 or 3 at a time, only one of them sparkles which is misleading/confusing.

Importantly, I double checked (and have all the screenshots if anyone is interested) and the achievement does update correctly!

Cheers,
    Fahlarin