Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Necromancer buggy!!!

KiNGAssa88
Blast Bones slow players when they get hit while moving!
This is an huge Bug.

Proof here:

Fix please !!!
Edited by KiNGAssa88 on March 29, 2020 11:35AM
  • GRXRG
    GRXRG
    ✭✭✭✭
    All I see is either your friend or you lagging like crazy, he moves stuttering. Might be wrong, but hard to see on video.
    Edited by GRXRG on March 29, 2020 10:43PM
  • KiNGAssa88
    Change to 720p.Yea the quality isnt that great, but u can cleary see the slow on his feet after blast bones.
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah man, I though this thread was about a special necro-themed mount.
    Edited by MurderMostFoul on March 31, 2020 5:43PM
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ooooh nice idea to snare people since magicka morph is pretty useless anyway
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
  • KiNGAssa88
    this snare is not intended....
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ask your buddy to check after an effect called Hamstring. It's a snare effecg that any NPC or AI randomly can apply to targets when dealing damage.
    Edited by Qbiken on April 2, 2020 11:33AM
  • KiNGAssa88
    but the chance is 100% so its not randomly....
  • wheem_ESO
    wheem_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »
    Ask your buddy to check after an effect called Hamstring. It's a snare effecg that any NPC or AI randomly can apply to targets when dealing damage.
    The snare should apply 100% of the time that you're hit in the back by an NPC in PvE. It also currently triggers from Daedroth monster set procs in PvP, as well as Blastbones.
  • KiNGAssa88
    but this doesn't work on sorc pets....
  • Dorkener
    Dorkener
    ✭✭✭
    It seems blastbones are coded a bit differently than sorc pets. Even though they show up on death recaps as a player owned "entity", they don't contribute to the owner's damage done in BGs. And apparently cause a snare if they hit you from behind / the flank, as a PvE mob would...
  • evoniee
    evoniee
    ✭✭✭✭
    yeah, i think it sometimes snare me too, idk if this intended, but happen becuase of mobs or npc snare attack, kinda make this class even more of a carried class (read: PAY TO WIN)
  • wheem_ESO
    wheem_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KiNGAssa88 wrote: »
    but this doesn't work on sorc pets....
    As @Dorkener pointed out, there are differences in how the pets are handled (ie, Necromancer pets not counting for damage or healing on a Battleground scoreboard, so they don't contribute to assists or medals). That said, I seriously doubt that the "PvE snare" is intended for either Blastbones or pets proc'd from monster sets.
  • KiNGAssa88
    yea and this makes Blast Bones so damn OP