The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

High Latency and Disconnects

Ghostpawn
Ghostpawn
Morning ,

Looking for some help

Been having major problems since Wednesday evening right after i completed the three event quest's for the festival , decided like most to get some XP from dolmem's , and this is where things all went wrong , game lagged and got kicked back to login screen with out any errors , tried a few times thereafter and the same thing happened.

Tried the repair tool , re-installed the game , deleted the shadow cache and the sort of normal stuff but to no avail .

The only thing i noticed was that my latency was 999 + and in red when most of this was happening, still having problems this morning i can log into the char screen , but when i click on a char to load i get kicked out and told to check i have a valid internet connection , as for yesterday kicked to login screen when trying to port to player ( worked fine sometimes ) , kicked when trying to enter delve (worked fine sometimes, just complete random kicks to login screen and to check i have a valid internet connection .

Any help or suggestions would be fantastic .

Thanks

This discussion has been closed.