Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO GOLDEN VENDOR ITEMS – 2020/03/27

BenevolentBowd
BenevolentBowd
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
What does the Golden Vendor offer this week?
The Adhazabi Aba-daro is a special ESO vendor that only appears on the weekend to offer a random selection of gold jewelry (2 from dungeons and two from zone items sets), two monster set helms or shoulders (pledge dungeons).
  1. Ring of the Crusader – Robust 250,000g / 500,000AP
  2. Ring of Mazzatun – Healthy 250,000g / 500,000AP
  3. Senche’s Ring – Robust 150,000g / 300,000AP*
  4. Ring of Bahraha’s Curse – Arcane 150,000g / 300,000AP*
  5. Malubeth the Scourger’s Shoulders – Infused / Impenetrable (Light, Medium, Heavy) 100,000g / 200,000AP
  6. Earthgore Shoulders – Infused / Impenetrable (Light, Medium, Heavy) 100,000g / 200,000AP

*Tradeable

Items purchased with Alliance points are impenetrable.

Full history of golden vendor items: http://benevolentbowd.ca/esotu/esotu-chronicle-of-alliance-point-vendor-items/

Vendor Locations: http://benevolentbowd.ca/games/esotu/esotu-chronicle-of-alliance-point-vendor-items/#locations
Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
#TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • Hurbster
    Hurbster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thank you as always.
    So they raised the floor and lowered the ceiling. Except the ceiling has spikes in it now and the floor is also lava.
  • method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    another week of junk
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA

• Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crap as usual, but thank you for posting and tracking this!
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • xXMeowMeowXx
    xXMeowMeowXx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool !! At least there are somethings I can use my ap for and sell at the traders.... :blush:

Noice @BenevolentBowd
  • xXMeowMeowXx
    xXMeowMeowXx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »
    Crap as usual, but thank you for posting and tracking this!

Better to have something to sell rather than nothing....

beyond the basics of selling different PvP set pieces from my ap, I find gold rings don’t do that bad at the trader, as well.
  • James-Wayne
    James-Wayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where's all the DLC gear??? It should be released on Golden after 2 years.
    PERTH, AUSTRALIA | PC | NA | @Aussie-Elders

TENTH ANNIVERSARY - Thanks for sticking with us for 10 years.
    James-Wayne you earned this badge 9:56AM on 4th of February 2024.
    529 people have also earned this badge.
  • xXMeowMeowXx
    xXMeowMeowXx
    ✭✭✭✭✭

In the DLC dungeons OwO but a lot have been at the Golden....

Whatcha looking for?
    Edited by xXMeowMeowXx on March 28, 2020 12:49AM
  • Watchdog
    Watchdog
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Whatcha looking for?

Zaan?

*hides under a rock*
    Member of Alith Legion: https://www.alithlegion.com
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Watchdog wrote: »

Whatcha looking for?

Zaan?

*hides under a rock*

For whatever reason players think Vet Scalecaller is on par with a Vet Trial in terms of difficulty ... when all they have to do is spend 5 minutes reading up on the mechanics online.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on March 28, 2020 2:21AM
  • ProfessorKittyhawk
    ProfessorKittyhawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If one or two people know the mechanics of Scalecaller and you have a decent group as far as tanking and heals and dps it really isn't that bad. Did it last weekend and it took about half an hour, maybe slightly longer.
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i recently started doing some of the more difficult vet dungeons with pugs... the hardest i did so far was fang lair with a pug where we went through pretty easily and only wiped on the last boss like 3-4 times before we did it.... is scalecaler comparable to fang lair? or harder?

wouldnt it make more sense if the luxury vendor would only drop heads?
  • xXMeowMeowXx
    xXMeowMeowXx
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Whatcha looking for?

Zaan?

*hides under a rock*

What platform and server?

*gently whispers towards the rock*
  • Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i recently started doing some of the more difficult vet dungeons with pugs... the hardest i did so far was fang lair with a pug where we went through pretty easily and only wiped on the last boss like 3-4 times before we did it.... is scalecaler comparable to fang lair? or harder?

Having done both as a tank with 3 dd many times I'd say fang lair is harder (well the final boss is). Scalecaller is actually pretty nice if you have a strong group, last time I did it we didn't even see the aoe posion at the end once - usually that's the pug killer
    Xbox one EU
    8 Flawless conquerors on all class specs (4 stam, 4 magicka)
    Doesn't stand in red
  • xshatox
    xshatox
    ✭✭✭✭

Fang lair is harder, its has more one shot mechanic. You have to know the mechanic well and need more team coordination.
  • ShawnLaRock
    ShawnLaRock
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So far - I honestly like the GV for a guaranteed Shoulder I need for a build. Key drops are horrendous - and, even on a first time Vet - I can usually still walk away with my own Head drop... plus there’s usually someone who gives me another weight they don’t want / need.

I really wanted to replace 5pce Pariah’s with 2pce Chudan - so I bought 2 shoulders a couple of weeks ago at the GV; then bought the SOtH DLC with Crowns I got for free from a Twitch stream; and learned Ruins Of Mazz norm then Vet, to get the helm.

All of THAT was much quicker / easier / smarter? - than throwing away all of my keys. Lol.

S.

Edit: Chudan’s context
    Edited by ShawnLaRock on March 28, 2020 4:29AM
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @BenevolentBowd you are a gent thank you sir
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No new stuff that was not available before ? No deal... Another wasted weekend :disappointed:
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »
    @BenevolentBowd you are a gent thank you sir

Agree -- Thank you @BenevolentBowd . I find these posts very helpful. Saves me from running down there if I don't actually need anything from the vendor.
  • gatekeeper13
    gatekeeper13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Having done both as a tank with 3 dd many times I'd say fang lair is harder (well the final boss is). Scalecaller is actually pretty nice if you have a strong group, last time I did it we didn't even see the aoe posion at the end once - usually that's the pug killer

I must be the only tank on the planet who finds Fang Lair way easier than Scalecaler Peak.... Did vFL in my first try and it looked like a joke. Tried vSCP twice as a tank, failed both (getting killed at first boss, the two ogres). Completed it easily with my DD, though.

But yeah, vSCP is mostly mechanics, guys. If you concentrate and have a decent group that can communicate and cooperate, you will do it.
    Edited by gatekeeper13 on March 28, 2020 9:41AM
  • Cirantille
    Cirantille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I just came here to say that I really appreciate your work

I use your website to check on pledges, tri stat potion recipes, etc

Very useful information

Thanks
  • Watchdog
    Watchdog
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Whatcha looking for?

Zaan?

*hides under a rock*

PC EU, and I still have sort of a PTSD from my only attempt last autumn. Like half an hour of dying in seconds, then the guild group wiping, respawning, rinse and repeat.

No chance to learn how to do it, because I was dead within a few econds of combat and I never knew what hit me or how to counter it, despite my guildies trying to give advice. Just seconds and dead. I play to relieve stress from work, not to get even more stressed. I do not find that dungeon on veteran difficulty to be fun. At all. It could as well be deleted from the game and I won't notice any difference.
    Member of Alith Legion: https://www.alithlegion.com
  • Cirantille
    Cirantille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Whatcha looking for?

Zaan?

*hides under a rock*

PC EU, and I still have sort of a PTSD from my only attempt last autumn. Like half an hour of dying in seconds, then the guild group wiping, respawning, rinse and repeat.

No chance to learn how to do it, because I was dead within a few econds of combat and I never knew what hit me or how to counter it, despite my guildies trying to give advice. Just seconds and dead. I play to relieve stress from work, not to get even more stressed. I do not find that dungeon on veteran difficulty to be fun. At all. It could as well be deleted from the game and I won't notice any difference.

It is a bit of a mess true but I'd be happy to tag along with you guys

I have done FL and I am working on MHK atm but SCP on my list too :D
  • Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I must be the only tank on the planet who finds Fang Lair way easier than Scalecaler Peak.... Did vFL in my first try and it looked like a joke. Tried vSCP twice as a tank, failed both (getting killed at first boss, the two ogres). Completed it easily with my DD, though.

But yeah, vSCP is mostly mechanics, guys. If you concentrate and have a decent group that can communicate and cooperate, you will do it.

Sounds like you probably had a better group for fang lair, if the same 2 average groups attempted both I'd say they have a better shot at completing scalecaller peak (imo)
    Xbox one EU
    8 Flawless conquerors on all class specs (4 stam, 4 magicka)
    Doesn't stand in red