Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cant taunt Players- ZOS Please Fix This !!!

GerStyler
GerStyler
✭✭✭
Hello,

last night me and my group give the PVP thing a try.
We already cleared some Vet dungen so we thinked we will make a good job in PvP.
We joined Imperial City and a few moments later 2 reds show up.
We was 1 Tank 1 healer and 3 Dd's and yeah WE DIED !!!
The main reason was that i taunth the Players as tank and dont know why but they dont attack me ! They pickekd out our healer and even when i press all time my taunth ability, they dont attack me.
After our healer dies, they attacked our DD's and not me. After all died and i was the last from us they attacked me.
And all becouse my taunth wont work.
THIS IS UNFAIER AND MAKE NO FUN !!!

ZOS PLEASE FIX IT !!

Greeze.
Edited by GerStyler on March 30, 2020 10:23AM
  • doomette
    doomette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    By any chance, by spot do you mean taunt? If so, taunt isn’t going to work on them, because they are people and not pre-programmed NPCs with no free will.
  • GerStyler
    GerStyler
    ✭✭✭
    Oh yeah i mean taunt.

Then ZOS give them a dmg debuff from 50% or so when they dont attack the tank.

They have to do something about it !!!
  • redgreensunset
    redgreensunset
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's a bit of info, pvp works nothing like pve, strategies for one will be useless in the other. Learn how basic pvp works and stop trying to reinforce pve mindset on in.

Like did you even bother wearing impen armor?
  • doomette
    doomette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's a bit of info, pvp works nothing like pve, strategies for one will be useless in the other. Learn how basic pvp works and stop trying to reinforce pve mindset on in.

Like did you even bother wearing impen armor?

^^

Completely different playstyle. I enjoy both, but I’m not going to wear impen armor in a dungeon or try to taunt a person in Cyro.
    Think about it this way. You’re fighting thinking (mostly 😛 ) human beings. Are they going to act like the mobs you kill in dungeons. Of course not, because they probably aren’t keen on dying. So they’re going to go after your healers who are keeping everyone alive and your DDs, who are damaging them. The tank that’s not doing much damage and may take a bit more concentrated damage to kill? Not really a priority.
  • doomette
    doomette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GerStyler wrote: »
    Oh yeah i mean taunt.

Then ZOS give them a dmg debuff from 50% or so when they dont attack the tank.

They have to do something about it !!!

*They* don’t have to do anything about it. You just need to learn how to PVP. And I don’t mean that rudely, you should learn and try it again. It’s super fun! Just expect to die a lot, and when you do, for the love of all that is good, please don’t make nerf threads about it. You can find a PVP guild that teaches inexperienced players, or go it alone. I did the latter, as I tend to prefer to fall on my face alone, but I definitely see the value of the former. Find a learning style that works for you.
  • OrderoftheDarkness
    OrderoftheDarkness
    ✭✭✭
    Hello,

We already cleared some Vet dungen so we thinked we will make a good job in PvP.
    The main reason was that i taunth the Players as tank and dont know why but they dont attack me ! They pickekd out our healer and even when i press all time my taunth ability, they dont attack me.
    After our healer dies, they attacked our DD's and not me. After all died and i was the last from us they attacked me.

ZOS PLEASE FIX IT !!

Greeze.

If you want to play with taunt as a full tank in pvp as well as act in a group pay attention to the features that you can have. For example set Vanguard's Challenge
    2 items: Adds 1206 Maximum Health
    3 items: Adds 1206 Maximum Health
    4 items: Adds 4% Healing Taken
    5 items: When you taunt an enemy Player, they deal 50% less damage to all other Players but 100% more damage to you for 15 seconds. This effect is lost if you enter Sneak, invisibility, or move further than 28 meters away from them.

There are various sets, you just need to study them and understand what you want to get in the end.
  • GerStyler
    GerStyler
    ✭✭✭
    Ofc its a Troll.
    Want to make clear with this Post, to witch people ZOS is listing.
  • jadarock
    jadarock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2/10
  • BaiterOfZergs
    BaiterOfZergs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My posts was removed cause it was considered baiting 🙃 for simply asking if this was a troll
    Zerg of House Smallscale, First of his name, wielder of Volendrung, battleground hero, Cyrodiil butcher, the swifft footed, OG of the Templars and first pvpers, defender of scrolls and baiter of zergs.
  • GerStyler
    GerStyler
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah i saw it, wanted to answer you but your Post was gone :(
    ZO$ nice as ever

... this post will be gone too hhhh
    Edited by GerStyler on March 29, 2020 3:50PM
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This troll post would’ve received a higher rating if you hadn’t accidentally described the vanguard’s challenge set
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• OrderoftheDarkness
    OrderoftheDarkness
    ✭✭✭
    Thogard wrote: »
    This troll post would’ve received a higher rating if you hadn’t accidentally described the vanguard’s challenge set

It already has high raiting, because someone agreed.
  • Idinuse
    Idinuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello,

ZOS PLEASE FIX IT !!

Greeze.

Lol! Good satire!
    Edited by Idinuse on March 29, 2020 9:05PM
    Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium dolorem que laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?
  • Somers23
    Somers23
    ✭✭
    Game is glitchy I think you need to try again
  • GerStyler
    GerStyler
    ✭✭✭
    Haha xD I try it !
    Edited by GerStyler on March 30, 2020 10:20AM
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm afraid they'll fix this...
  • GerStyler
    GerStyler
    ✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »
    I'm afraid they'll fix this...

Don't worry ... I didn't spend more than € 100 on houseing, so of course my concern doesn't count for ZO$.
    Edited by GerStyler on March 30, 2020 1:14PM
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread is more than a bit stale. But I guess we haven't had anything even mildly entertaining for a couple of days now...
  • Q_Q
    Q_Q
    ✭✭✭
    Aw. Yeah it doesn’t work that way but there are sets where if you taunt them it gives debuffs. Just google them. But to br fairly successful it would be best to have a pvp and pve build.