The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Playstation: NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must Be The Place...

• Ballcap
    Ballcap
    ✭✭✭✭
    You guys that lead groups, it’s a tough task. Thanks for doing what you do and teaching the new players. I wish I had more time to help.
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ballcap wrote: »
    You guys that lead groups, it’s a tough task. Thanks for doing what you do and teaching the new players. I wish I had more time to help.

I just mostly show people how not to bomb now...
    GM Tig Ole Critties ps5 NA small scale PvP guild

"After a hard week of farming, or a long night of being nagged by your wife, there is nothing better than going out for a bit of a fish."
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    howdy @wazzz56 ...you've been playing group pvp for pretty long now - do you still see some of the players you used to play with years ago...or, have you noticed a lot of players have moved on to other stuff?
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »
    howdy @wazzz56 ...you've been playing group pvp for pretty long now - do you still see some of the players you used to play with years ago...or, have you noticed a lot of players have moved on to other stuff?

I would say a mix of both tbh...of the 5 or 6 ppl that I play with on the regular, I have known 2 since right around launch and the others for 2 or 3 years now, but I have also seen many familiar names fade away into other games etc. I myself am just coming off a 6 month break where I thought I was done for good
    GM Tig Ole Critties ps5 NA small scale PvP guild

"After a hard week of farming, or a long night of being nagged by your wife, there is nothing better than going out for a bit of a fish."
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    were you doing any gaming at all?

I've slowed down a bit lately, just been reading (going through the lonesome dove series again - for the third time :))...thinking of reading through the hunger games afterwards...I love the movies, and, can watch them over and over...

playing though bioshock infinite for the millionth time...I'm addicted to possession and murder by crows...

eso wise, all my toons (17 now) are geared up and ready to roll in cyro, IC, or BG's...

most are basic (spinners, necro, spc, spriggans, etc..), some are s little more "themed" like: unfathomable, maw of the infernal, mad tinkerer and such...

haven't sold anything through any guilds or anything in a year or so...stopped farming around that time too...I'm at cp401 on the EU server now...so, for the most part I'm done with all the "grinding"...

mostly pvp over on the EU sever...I'm all blue...I do have an EP and AD necromancer, but, seriously thinking of deleting them and starting over and setting their alliance to DC...

it varies between small scale during the week and zerg battles on the weekends...cuz I'm mostly all blue on the server, I group up and chat away in zone...

over on the NA server I have a blue magblade parked in IC doing the daily district quests...I'm trying to collect that siegemaster costume...
    Edited by geonsocal on March 12, 2020 6:26PM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy, and that includes family and friends...funny our love of hanging out at home by ourselves or just with family is one of the safer activities out there right now...

ugh, having a tough time finding a mad tinkerer lightening staff...cheapest I've come across is 60k...looks like I'll have to settle on using a fire stick for a while...

excited though to get my mag sorc decked out in maw of the infernal, necropotence and adding in mad tinkerer...

I love that mad tinkerer animation...can't wait...
    Edited by geonsocal on March 12, 2020 6:23PM
  • Ballcap
    Ballcap
    ✭✭✭✭
    Talion the Mighty heard the call go out, "EP Sej FD!". While this appears as nonsense to the average English speaker, my (y)ears of experience quickly translated it, "Let's see... carry the two.... Oh! Reds are attacking Sejanus at the front door!" I had just logged in, so I quickly ported to Sejanus to help out. The outpost was flagged by the time I came out of the loading screen. I ran upstairs and started pouring oils onto the red ant hill below. There must have been 20-30 of them. There was one other AD there. Just the one. In fact, I think it was @wazzz56 but I may be mistaken there. While I'm sure he would have been able to take out half a dozen of them, I was basically a 30k meat shield. The two of us were slightly out-manned. As the front door burst open, I bravely mounted up on the second floor (you can ride a mount in the outposts) and decided to heroically flee to Alessia. Oh it was quite a site to behold! Mighty Talion in his polished silver armor sat astride his noble Elk mount. As the reds poured up the stairs, I reared the mount, started running (bravely), and leaped majestically off the ramparts of Sejanus outpost only to immediately die from fall damage. Watch your step indeed.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    almost forgot to mention I duo'd a keep over on the EU server...it took us a while...kind of fun though...

it was interesting, was riding with a cp810: volunteer...they knew the map pretty well and did fine taking the keep...

tried out the mad tinkerer set on my pet sorc...I don't know - that rolling robot is pretty hard to aim and fire off in large battles...I haven't used it for a couple of years, so it may just take some getting used to again...

I'm using unfathomable on one of my other toons, but, of all the set pet animations probably prefer it more than any other except maw of the infernal...
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PS4 EU, Tuesday 11 am:
    A red zerg was pvdooring as usual, but today was especial.
    They were sieging BM so i decide to head there with my stamblade, sadly it turns red right when i manage to get there. Before they leave i try to get their attention but only 1 decides to stay. After the fight i check the map and see they all rushed towards BB.
    A zerg avoiding a solo player... That's next level of PvDoor 😝
  • Ballcap
    Ballcap
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vietfox wrote: »
    PS4 EU, Tuesday 11 am:
    They were sieging BM so i decide to head there with my stamblade, sadly it turns red right when i manage to get there. Before they leave i try to get their attention but only 1 decides to stay. After the fight i check the map and see they all rushed towards BB.

Maybe they were all sitting at 19/20 on the "Kill Templars" quest and they heard I was at Black Boot.

I recently made the switch to light armor, I'm dying in record time now.
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vietfox wrote: »
    PS4 EU, Tuesday 11 am:

Maybe they were all sitting at 19/20 on the "Kill Templars" quest and they heard I was at Black Boot.

I recently made the switch to light armor, I'm dying in record time now.

You sure it's the light armor and not the lag? Even with low population i can feel it. Especially when trying to bar swap.
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sure can tell that school is out for the pandemic.
    The maps are all yellow overnight again. lol
  • Ballcap
    Ballcap
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Vietfox Haha! But yeah, I do notice a survivability difference between light and heavy armor. Although I also notice a damage difference as well. I swapped out Skoria for Chudan to help mitigate the quick deaths.

Yesterday I was running War Maiden and Vicious Death plus Chudan. I like to switch it up from time to time. Before that I was running Rattlecage and War Maiden plus Skoria.

With the whole quarantine going on I’ve had some time to kill and I’m back in Cyrodiil again. Ironically the AD jerk that used to hammer me in chat about being a DC spy is now playing on DC. I saw him in a keep battle last night. I didn’t get a chance to kill him though. He was in a big group and I usually run solo or Zerg surf. Who’s the spy now?!?
  • Ballcap
    Ballcap
    ✭✭✭✭
    These are some heavy times we are living in. That's why I, Talion the Mighty, have decided to switch to light armor. What better way to demonstrate your fearlessness than by replacing that metal chest piece with a light t-shirt and vest. Yes I, Talion the Mighty, will stand bravely at the forefront shedding the heavy armor of fear and.... I'm dead. That didn't take long.

Haha! I laugh as I respawn inside Castle Roebeck after an unusually long load screen but hey, the Eight are busy dealing with a pandemic right now so it takes what it takes. Still though, perhaps some sensible precautions (like hand washing among others) should probably be taken so I don't melt in a moment. Aha! After some rummaging through my bag I found an old but MIGHTY Chudan set. Of course I should wear this, may name is in the name after all. Mighty is as mighty does. Now we've got some survivability.

The Grand Warlord has requested me to scout the farm at Fort Rayles. "Go see what kind of crops they are growing there and make a note of any interesting irrigation systems they may have in place." It's a pretty odd request for a general in her majesty's army, but I'm game. I slot up some Rapids and away we go!

Scouting Report Rayles Farm: This farm bears a striking resemblance to many of the other farms out there. There's some workers, a few guards and healers, and a group of two healers and honor guards guarding the flag. Well, that concludes my scouting report. I can't see how that would be useful to her majesty but whatever...

Since I came all this way, and DC is currently busy elsewhere, it can't hurt to take this place. So I mount up and ride into the farm, right into the farm tower and up top to kill the wizard first. I'm having a harder time than normal as it seems the Daedric Prince of slowing things down has afflicted me. I think his name is Molag-Lag. I eventually managed to kill the wizard and the healer and guard that followed me into the tower. Now it's time to head out to the flag. Molag-Lag intensifies and I just know some Covenant Soldier is going to notice me struggling (Mightily!) out here with these guards. Why won't you spear!! Finally, I managed to swing my aedric spear in a wide crescent and I'm able to make some progress. It takes forever standing there on that flag to burn it. Must be made of some un-burning flag weave. I'm blowing on the flames trying to get the flag to burn up faster so I can replace it with a proper Dominion one. After what seems like forever, and with a feeling of dread that at any moment some Covenant thugs are going to come screaming over the hillside at me, I finally manage to capture the farm. With no one in sight, I even took some extra time to claim it in the name of Ballcap. That way if the Covenant ever wonders who did this, they'll see, "Ballcap" and they'll know Ballcap did this. And with that, Talion the Mighty hit the rapids and rode his ice wolf back towards home.

Stay healthy and happy everyone.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thanks talion :)

unless you have the super mobility of a mag sorc, it's hard to wear 5 or more pieces of light armor...

folks sniping with a bow will love you...

generally if you do go with 5 or more light - the sets you wear have to be geared towards damage mitigation (chudan, fortified brass, impregnable, transmutation)...

oh yeah, if there is a guild called ballcap - I wanna join...
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    templars have some good buffs, but, if you're not buffed you're super vulnerable - if you're grouped up it would be a lot easier...

what's your mag pool, mag recovery and spell damage...

when you're unbuffed what's your resistances look like?

solo light magplar would be a challenge...I'm sure I've tried it, but, probably wasn't able to make it work...

a EP heavy armor wearing nord stamplar was my reaction to trying to play a DC medium armor wearing breton stamblade...

right after the templar I made a AD light armor wearing altmer mag sorc - oh my god - I was finally able to actually compete in pvp...

thankfully after a year or so some super nice canadian pro pvpers let me known the importance of optimization and synergy...I changed every toon except for my mag sorc - one of my first set combos was phoenix and vicious death :)

i'm curious on how you're able to play a light armor magplar...you must have a really good burst...

how are you getting your major sorcery?
    Edited by geonsocal on March 20, 2020 3:39AM
  • Ballcap
    Ballcap
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi @geonsocal you have some good questions there. Right now I'm only getting major sorcery from potions. I do have a free slot that I've been rotating skills and I'll need to remorph to degeneration. I took such a long break I still have Structured Entropy from when that gave Major Sorcery and an 8% health buff. Looks like that's been nerfed.

Here are my stats (this is with triple state purple crown food and battle spirit)

Magic: 34,796
    Health: 25,354
    Stam: 16,036
    Recovery:
    Magic: 1,557
    Health: 309
    Stam: 535

Spell Damage: 2289 unbuffed with 37.6% crit

My resistances have Chudan included right now:
    Spell 22,696
    Phys: 19,198
    Crit: 2,462

Right now I'm built for larger keep battles. I'm wearing War Maiden and Vicious Death. If I'm doing a lot of solo activity away from larger battles, I switch out Vicious Death to Rattlecage or whatever else I feel like wearing. I'm always open for suggestions and I can craft any suit if there is something out there I should be running.

I don't have a great burst. Usually I open with Purifying Light, Reflective Light, knock 'em down with an Aurora Javelin, then Toppling Charge in, Puncturing Sweeps, and the Crescent Sweep Ultimate. Usually I can get the ultimate twice in a fight as it is cheap.Edit: If they are low then I Radiant Glory them to death. I also like the Psijic skill Elemental Weapon. It feels like a shotgun. Chk-chk Boom! I sometimes use Soul Assault as an ultimate, which right now standing at the bank in Cyrodiil unbuffed is listed at 77,736.
    Edited by Ballcap on March 20, 2020 6:29PM
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wow, well done on your resistances...that's nice to have wearing light...

that's a really nice mag pool and recovery...

I like your set choices, although VD is a bit of a niche use set...

I'd probably go with spinners if your magplar is more focused on doing damage than healing...

rattlecage was my first "real" magplar set (never tried soulshine which was real popular back in the day)...I'll still use it occasionally...

a couple of years ago I changed my magplar from focusing on dealing damage to more of a healbot build...
    Edited by geonsocal on March 20, 2020 9:59PM
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    using radiant and soul assualt makes me feel like iron man :)
  • Ballcap
    Ballcap
    ✭✭✭✭
    I put together a set of Spinners to replace Vicious Death. Good call @geonsocal it’s like a hot knife through butter. I was only able to play for a few minutes with it (family time) but this could be a winner for a while.

I had enough transmute stones to set it all up but could only gold out three of the five pieces. I have the money but it took my bank account under a million just getting this far. If I really like it I’ll finish it off next time I get a chance to play.

AD is keeping it close. I hope we can continue to close the gap and take over first. It’s been a while since the good guys won one.

Stay positive, safe, and healthy everyone.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it's funny @Ballcap ...talking with you about builds made me want to update one of my toons :)

the only really active character I have on the NA server right now is my DC magblade who's been hanging out in imperial city for about a month or so doing district dailies...

I want to collect the siegemaster costume...

I had been using: grothdarr, sloads and torug's pact...it was 2 light/5 heavy and i could do a little brawling, but, was fairly well protected too...it worked fine in cyrodiil...all hail to oblivion damage...

unfortunately though they nerfed the heck out of torug's pact which.made the whole build pretty useless...

I had taken off the torug's and put on spinners, but, while fine for sneaking around to do the dailies I wasn't able to do so great with 1 v 1's and fighting...lots of 1 v 1's in imp city...

went ahead and picked up a set of meridia's blessing and crafted a set of new moon acolyte (you can get some sexy stats with that set)...

right now I'm wearing 7 heavy: chudan, spinners and meridia's blessing...lost a lot of my burst and offense, but, I'm really hard to kill now, especially with mass hysteria or borrowed time in the rotation to give me a chance to cloak away if things aren't going my way...

after a while I'll give 2 heavy/5 light a try with: chudan, spinners and new moon acolyte...and see how that feels...
    Edited by geonsocal on March 22, 2020 4:26PM
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    something cool just happened...was creeping around the districts finishing up all the dailies...mostly avoiding fights, which as a magblade is very easy to do...

turns out I can't hurt a torchbug set up the way I am...still haven't had a chance though to 1 v 1 and play with the meridia's blessing...

I'm ready though to shelf that meridia's and put on the new moon set...

had a couple of thousand tel vars on me and was just opening a chest after finishing up the last district daily...as I finished opening the chest and I could once again see my surroundings - there was an AD player looking at me named: Gumballs(?)...

if you out there somewhere Gumballs - thanks for being so freaking cool...

I've done my share of killing players while they were engaged with other players and npcs, but, don't think I've ever attacked anyone while they were opening a chest...

I'd like to think I'm able to at least resist that level of temptation :#

ported to cyro, but, gonna jump back in to IC, ditch all my stones and just go fight for a while...
    Edited by geonsocal on March 22, 2020 5:38PM
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thankfully my mag sorc wasn't using his set of light chudan, so was able to get him in 2 light/5 heavy...

didn't help my offensive stats much - however, funny thing - I joined a 5 person IC zerg and the chudan, spinners, and meridia's works just fine - all I have to remember to do is hit: sap essence, elemental drain, borrowed time (I absolutely hate when other people spam borrowed time against me), magelight, soul tether and remember to block, not only am I supporting my group - I'm making things tough on the other team :)

nothing brings me more joy than thinking about someone wondering why the hell their attacks aren't registering :D

probably gonna switch out the spinners for a regen or max magicka set though...

maybe bright throat...gonna need the weapons and jewelry which may cost a bit, but, should help this particular build more than spinners...

when I do put on the new moon acolyte to play with, I'll switch back to spinners then...

I don't do it as much as i used to, but, always fun to switch up a build to find something that works...

to me playing in imperial city has always taken my best builds in order to survive and play well...

I've never been that good at bursting people (other than with a bow - which doesn't really count), so i've learned to build for longer fights and just try to wear the other person down, or wait for them to make a mistake...
    Edited by geonsocal on March 22, 2020 6:59PM
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a ton of gold gear - that I never wear anymore...

now I just keep the gold to weapons and jewelry for a certain few "basic" sets that I know will work on more than one toon's build...
  • Ballcap
    Ballcap
    ✭✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »

probably gonna switch out the spinners for a regen or max magicka set though...

I transmuted a necklace into the infused trait with a regen enchantment. You can get a lot of regen from one of those.
  • Ballcap
    Ballcap
    ✭✭✭✭
    RIP Kenny Rogers

The Templar

On a warm summer’s eve
    Trailin’ a zerg bound for Nikel
    I met up with a Templar
    We were both too tired to fight
    So we took turns emoting
    In a field outside the front door
    The boredom overtook us,
    And he began to speak

He said, “Son I’ve made a life
    Out of healing zergling’s faces
    Knowing what the DOT’s were
    By the way their health went down
    So if you don’t mind me sayin’
    I can see you’re out of Mana
    For some Senche-Tiger whiskey
    I’ll give you some advice”

So I traded him a bottle
    And he drank down the last swallow
    Cast Extended Ritual
    And Breath of Life
    And the night got deathly quiet
    And his face lost all expression
    He said, “If you’re gonna siege a keep, boy
    You gotta learn to siege it right

You’ve got to know when to bolt ‘em
    Know when to ram ‘em
    Know when to move away
    And know when to run
    You never count your AP
    When you’re sitting at the front door
    There’ll be time enough for countin’
    When the siege is done

Every Templar knows
    That the secret to survival is
    Knowin’ when to HOT away
    And knowin’ when to Cleanse
    ‘Cause every Crown’s a winner
    And every Crown’s a loser
    And the best you can hope for
    is to die inside the keep.”

And when he finished speakin’
    He turned back toward his home keeps
    Summoned his Nightmare Senche
    And then he rode away
    And somewhere in the darkness
    The Templar started sieging
    But with his final words
    I knew how to take a keep

Know when to ram ‘em
    Know when to move away
    And know when to run
    You never count your AP
    When the siege is done.
    Edited by Ballcap on March 24, 2020 5:19PM
  • Ballcap
    Ballcap
    ✭✭✭✭
    Whoever is coordinating EP right now is doing a fantastic job. The way they held all three bridges and kept them from being repaired for the longest time was very well done.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RIP Kenny Rogers

The Templar

On a warm summer’s eve
    Trailin’ a zerg bound for Nikel
    I met up with a Templar
    We were both too tired to fight
    So we took turns emoting
    In a field outside the front door
    The boredom overtook us,
    And he began to speak

He said, “Son I’ve made a life
    Out of healing zergling’s faces
    Knowing what the DOT’s were
    By the way their health went down
    So if you don’t mind me sayin’
    I can see you’re out of Mana
    For some Senche-Tiger whiskey
    I’ll give you some advice”

So I traded him a bottle
    And he drank down the last swallow
    Cast Extended Ritual
    And Breath of Life
    And the night got deathly quiet
    And his face lost all expression
    He said, “If you’re gonna siege a keep, boy
    You gotta learn to siege it right

Know when to ram ‘em
    Know when to move away
    And know when to run
    You never count your AP
    When the siege is done

Every Templar knows
    That the secret to survival is
    Knowin’ when to HOT away
    And knowin’ when to Cleanse
    ‘Cause every Crown’s a winner
    And every Crown’s a loser
    And the best you can hope for
    is to die inside the keep.”

And when he finished speakin’
    He turned back toward his home keeps
    Summoned his Nightmare Senche
    And then he rode away
    And somewhere in the darkness
    The Templar started sieging
    But with his final words
    I knew how to take a keep

Know when to ram ‘em
    Know when to move away
    And know when to run
    You never count your AP
    When the siege is done.

I love you ballcap :)
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    been hanging out back in ps4 NA cyro...right now fighting for the dominion...

first re-worked the gear i was using on my mag warden and am currently using destro/resto, 2 heavy/5 light: troll king, SPC, and transmutation...

it's been okay in zerg fights, small scale not so much...it's funny the first couple of nights I played the toon all I could think about was logging off and logging back on with my stamblade - which is a great toon to play if you're going solo...

traditionally I've always used a 2 light/5 heavy set up for my mag warden, but, I wanted to create a good support character...I just don't like feeling a bit squishy at times...

the last couple of days I've taken my yellow stamblade and mag sorc for spins through cyro...takes a while to get rotations down for toons I haven't played in a while, but, both builds are still working fine...

although last night I did accidentally streak to my death off the wall at ash...it's been a while since I've done that :)

haven't really been paying too much attention to other player names...maybe tonight will start looking around to see if I recognize/remember anyone...
    Edited by geonsocal on April 1, 2020 11:52PM
  • Ballcap
    Ballcap
    ✭✭✭✭
    The bridge between Alessia and Sejanus was closed again. Talion the Mighty ported to Sejanus and decided to see what the problem was.

I arrived at the north side of the collapsed bridge, prepared to show off my incredible masonry skills by rebuilding an entire bridge without tools or scaffolding. Like you do. However you can't repair a structure that's been recently attacked and there was a lone ballista on the north tower blasting away at this already broken bridge. So I crouched and headed up the tower all sneaky like. "Oooh look at me, I'm a NiGhTbLaDe..."

Up top there was a solo Argonian from the Pact just keeping that bridge in tatters. So I, Mighty Talion, bravely sneak behind him and BAM! blast him with a javelin which sends him sailing over the edge to the broken bridge below. It was hilarious to watch him go flying like that. One moment he's cranking a ballista bolt into place and in the next moment, he's a baby bird that's been pushed out of the nest. I burned his ballista and dropped off the side onto the bridge. I saw him racing up the stairs to find who had done that and seeing no one, he set up another ballista and resumed firing.

Well... round two I suppose. So I went back upstairs, and this time I sneaked (snuck? snook?) over to the ballista and just set it on fire in front of him. Now I've been revealed, so let's see what happens. The Argonian pulls a bucket of water from his pocket and raised it to douse the fire before again catching a javelin to the face that sends him over the ramparts. At this point, I'm cracking up and warming my hands on the burning siege equipment. No point in being stealthy now, he's already seen me. So this pissed off lizard comes slithering up the stairs in a fury. We traded a few blows but he was tanky and I was mighty enough to not die. He smacks me with his shield a few times but that's not going to kill me. It's hard to understand the croaking of these lizard people but his message was clear, "Quit it!".

So I stop engaging and played some nice lute music. He watches me warily for a beat, sees I'm not attacking right now and sets up another ballista. I just walk over to burn that one and then resume my lute playing. He runs over and bashes me with his shield, and gets another bucket of water out before I send him sailing over the edge again. That's three ballistas down now.

This guy is hopping mad. He's literally jumping up and down and smacking me with his shield. So I pulled out a chair and took a seat. This guy isn't going to kill me plus my back is sore from crouching around. I don't feel like going all out in an attempt to kill him either. Which may not have happened anyway because again, he was tanky. So he sets up a fourth ballista and I watch as he takes a few shots. Finally I get up, stretch, and stroll over to get a good look at this guy. "Hey lizard, that's a fine ballista you have there. Sure would be a shame if someone were to SET FIRE TO IT!" Up it goes in flames, that's four ballistas burned at this point. This fella is hopping up and down attacking me, bashing at me, really trying to engage in a fight now.

So he's fighting away at me while his fourth ballista in as many minutes burns. I'm laughing too hard to fight properly so he gets me down to about 60% health before I heal myself. I'm not fighting back at this point because I'm still laughing about the flying Argonian and the burned siege. He's really trying now to kill me so I begin shifting my position moving a little to the side to get him to follow. "That's right, just a little more, come on now..." and BAM! The javelin blasts him over the edge again. I can't take it and I'm howling with laughter. He comes storming up the stairs in a frenzy now, just ignores me, and sets up a fifth ballista and then steps back to look at me. I clapped and cheered for him. You have to admire his tenacity. So I waved, he waved back, and I headed down the stairs to find something else to do. As I mounted up below the tower, I heard the ballista shots start up again. God speed lizard man.