The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

That awkward moment when...

PrinceFabious
PrinceFabious
✭✭✭✭✭
you spotted a wild Toosk in the middle of a DC zerg http://imgur.com/a/vFp6j
  • Nirnrotten
    Nirnrotten
    ✭✭✭
    I hope you gave it a Razzberry before throwing your pokeball at it.
  • Hektik_V
    Hektik_V
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He was playing the long game all along. We never even knew we had a spai among our ranks.
    Das Hektik
    Hektik V
    Hektiksaurus
    Hekspawn

@HEKT1K
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    1bazza.jpg
  • BooskySG
    BooskySG
    ✭✭✭
    Never heard of this Toosk guy. Isn't he Brandon South-Ga's alt?
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    BooskySG wrote: »

Can't be. I defeated Brandon South Ga and his remains were interred in Cath Bedraud.
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Toosky nuuuuuuuuu
  • Pchela
    Pchela
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BOOSKY WAT R U DOIN
  • BooskySG
    BooskySG
    ✭✭✭
    Pchela wrote: »
    BOOSKY WAT R U DOIN

I just got done finishing some Swedish lessons. Now, I'm gonna wash my dirty dishes, order a pizza(cause lazy), and then log on to PvP later on. Why?
    Elong wrote: »
    Toosky nuuuuuuuuu

Come to the dark side, my son. Together we will be the DC zerglings. Boosky South-Ga has spoken.

BooskySG wrote: »

Can't be. I defeated Brandon South Ga and his remains were interred in Cath Bedraud.

I have one thing to say to that, you greek yogurt slurping crossfitter:

[SNIP]
    Edited by ZOS_PeterT on September 27, 2016 2:52PM
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Is this the resurrected former COVENANT commander? Back from the dead? I guess my story was destined to be true.

Here is my story which I told to a European player just a few days ago.

There is an alliance stronger than anything you or I have ever seen my European friend.... Dark forces not felt for an era are returning to the mortal realm.... Bubbling up from the smallest of cracks and crevices in the ground.... The mad king, King Krotha, his mind twisted and warped by a constant sugar high. His mind pummeled by processed sugars and preservatives..... Mad King Krotha has aligned himself with the dark wizard Lowbei!

Lowbei with all semblance of good having left him long ago now, seeks to accomplish his goal of destroying all of Nirn. Lowbei has discovered an ancient buried evil and seeks the key, the Black Cauldron, to unleashing it!

Long long ago, there was a general from High Rock, Brandon South Ga, who led the largest army in all of Tamriel, EG (Eminent Gerbils). General Brandon and his army guarded and fought against any and all foes who threatened the lands making up what we all know as current day Daggerfall Covenant.

After some time General Brandon grew tired of the rules and orders coming from the then rulers, the Council of Kings. Brandon saw the Council as old men disconnected from the real world. Old men ruling by a false authority. He grew restless and emboldened by his position as commander of the world's largest army, turned more brazen. Instead of following orders to hold the borders, he and his soldiers would make several incursions into the adjacent lands to "make preemptive strikes against the enemy".

The Council of Kings ordered Brandon to immediately pull back and follow orders. When Brandon refused the Council voted and unanimously stripped Brandon of his title of general. They ordered EG disbanded. Brandon enraged by what he saw as a betrayal of kin, disobeyed.... And so it began.....

Brandon with a massive army of soldiers still loyal to him, set siege to the very lands and people he once swore to protect. The garrison at Bangkorai was overrun.... Glenumbra burned.... The capital of Wayrest was surrounded....

In Tamriel's hour of need, four companions (The Four) took up arms. The redguard king, King Richard, paitient 0 werewolf Lefty Lucy, the hair product abusing potty mouth elf boy Sypher, and the MIGHTY STAM SORC FENGRUSH first of his kind.

(Ysgrammor was an absolute sissy! He needed 500 companions! While here only four! And if Ysgrammor takes issue with this you tell him to speak with me, Scipio!)

These four companions cut a swath through EG, eventually causing Brandon and his remaining troops to retreat north into the cold and unforgiving mountains of what we know as modern day Wrothgar. The Four in hot pursuit eventually cornered General Brandon like the skeever he was in an ancient long forgotten fortress high atop the snow capped peaks.

The Four engaged the enemy.... The once honored general, General Brandon South Ga, was defeated.... But before Brandon's forced departure, he exclaimed to the four warriors standing before him.

Death is only a prison. The key will set me free, and I will satiate my vengeance with your blood.

https://youtu.be/gt6Oomg2SUI

The fallen general's soul departed Mundus.........

Mad King Krotha while excavating a site for a new M&M's manufacturing plant near Drakelowe Keep unearth the Black Cauldron.... Yes my dear European friend, the Black Cauldron!!! An evil ancient artifact giving the one who possesss it command over the dead!!!!

Lowbei has aligned himself with the Mad King in order to attain the Balck Cauldron and use it!!! Lowbei, when the time is right, will stab Krotha in the back, and raise the cursed general and his army from the dead!! And Lowbei will see all of Nirn burn!!!!!! Burn in black fire!!!!!!!!

54974d4864dad12212014224424.jpg

This is the alliance you must fear my dear friend.... So says the Scipio....... Farewell.

https://youtu.be/KVxoRA5XDNs
    Don Jay is the small excited goblin sidekick.
    Edited by Publius_Scipio on September 27, 2016 5:58PM
  • _Chaos
    _Chaos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_PeterT You're yet again ruining my immersion.
    Fix the [*quote] code that you just broke in @Publius_Scipio's amazing RP post.

Do I have to do everything around here, holy guacamole.

'Chaos
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    _Chaos wrote: »
    @ZOS_PeterT You're yet again ruining my immersion.
    Fix the [*quote] code that you just broke in @Publius_Scipio's amazing RP post.

Do I have to do everything around here, holy guacamole.

That's not what you're here for?
  • Lowbei
    Lowbei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this the resurrected former COVENANT commander? Back from the dead? I guess my story was destined to be true.

Here is my story which I told to a European player just a few days ago.

There is an alliance stronger than anything you or I have ever seen my European friend.... Dark forces not felt for an era are returning to the mortal realm.... Bubbling up from the smallest of cracks and crevices in the ground.... The mad king, King Krotha, his mind twisted and warped by a constant sugar high. His mind pummeled by processed sugars and preservatives..... Mad King Krotha has aligned himself with the dark wizard Lowbei!

Lowbei with all semblance of good having left him long ago now, seeks to accomplish his goal of destroying all of Nirn. Lowbei has discovered an ancient buried evil and seeks the key, the Black Cauldron, to unleashing it!

Long long ago, there was a general from High Rock, Brandon South Ga, who led the largest army in all of Tamriel, EG (Eminent Gerbils). General Brandon and his army guarded and fought against any and all foes who threatened the lands making up what we all know as current day Daggerfall Covenant.

After some time General Brandon grew tired of the rules and orders coming from the then rulers, the Council of Kings. Brandon saw the Council as old men disconnected from the real world. Old men ruling by a false authority. He grew restless and emboldened by his position as commander of the world's largest army, turned more brazen. Instead of following orders to hold the borders, he and his soldiers would make several incursions into the adjacent lands to "make preemptive strikes against the enemy".

The Council of Kings ordered Brandon to immediately pull back and follow orders. When Brandon refused the Council voted and unanimously stripped Brandon of his title of general. They ordered EG disbanded. Brandon enraged by what he saw as a betrayal of kin, disobeyed.... And so it began.....

Brandon with a massive army of soldiers still loyal to him, set siege to the very lands and people he once swore to protect. The garrison at Bangkorai was overrun.... Glenumbra burned.... The capital of Wayrest was surrounded....

In Tamriel's hour of need, four companions (The Four) took up arms. The redguard king, King Richard, paitient 0 werewolf Lefty Lucy, the hair product abusing potty mouth elf boy Sypher, and the MIGHTY STAM SORC FENGRUSH first of his kind.

(Ysgrammor was an absolute sissy! He needed 500 companions! While here only four! And if Ysgrammor takes issue with this you tell him to speak with me, Scipio!)

These four companions cut a swath through EG, eventually causing Brandon and his remaining troops to retreat north into the cold and unforgiving mountains of what we know as modern day Wrothgar. The Four in hot pursuit eventually cornered General Brandon like the skeever he was in an ancient long forgotten fortress high atop the snow capped peaks.

The Four engaged the enemy.... The once honored general, General Brandon South Ga, was defeated.... But before Brandon's forced departure, he exclaimed to the four warriors standing before him.

Death is only a prison. The key will set me free, and I will satiate my vengeance with your blood.

https://youtu.be/gt6Oomg2SUI

The fallen general's soul departed Mundus.........

Mad King Krotha while excavating a site for a new M&M's manufacturing plant near Drakelowe Keep unearth the Black Cauldron.... Yes my dear European friend, the Black Cauldron!!! An evil ancient artifact giving the one who possesss it command over the dead!!!!

Lowbei has aligned himself with the Mad King in order to attain the Balck Cauldron and use it!!! Lowbei, when the time is right, will stab Krotha in the back, and raise the cursed general and his army from the dead!! And Lowbei will see all of Nirn burn!!!!!! Burn in black fire!!!!!!!!

54974d4864dad12212014224424.jpg

This is the alliance you must fear my dear friend.... So says the Scipio....... Farewell.

https://youtu.be/KVxoRA5XDNs
    Don Jay is the small excited goblin sidekick.

this will be a strange necro, my apologies in advance.

I havent posted on this forum in about 5 years, but someone linked me this, as apparently Publius wrote a fanfiction about me.

Since I seem to be the villain of the story, and the guy hates me ingame, I am torn between applause and cringe. I never knew simply playing in Cyrodiil aligned me with the forces of evil, and I dont know where that great picture of me came from, but bravo if you made it :)
    Edited by Lowbei on March 26, 2020 12:53AM
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I wonder if anyone in this thread that posted before the necro still even play game. Haven't seen any of them in a long time :D
  • ZOS_Volpe
    ZOS_Volpe
    admin
    Greetings,

We have closed this topic as it was originally created in 2016 and the information contained within may longer be relevant to the game. In many cases, it's better to create a new thread on a topic that you want to discuss as opposed to bumping one that is rather old.

Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.