The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Your most recent price fixing report...there is evil afoot...?

erliesc
erliesc
✭✭✭
Material...price before spike...current avg on MM chart...actual avg by recent appearances on chart

Regulus...11...415...25...at least 2.3xs

Bast...14...67...44...at least 3.1xs

Heartwood...30...260...200...at least 6.7xs

What does this mean? It means that if you depend on the MM chart average you WILL overpay. Even if you have a good chart and can see the current price distributions...you will STILL overpay.

I don't have an exact record...but the materials costs for most furniture...etc...I can make has probably doubled in many cases...I'm mostly selling lower cost furniture.

I also notice that a PATTERN I likely paid over 20K for has now disappeared (meaning I can no longer make it)...the Jester's Pavillion ESO is now taking from players???

My conclusion? The mat price increases were (are) intentional...the occurance during the "writ fest" was an attempt to COVER the crime?

Notice to denialists...get out your paddles...start paddling....

I know nutting....
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prices fluctuate, they always settle near where they were before.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• erliesc
    erliesc
    ✭✭✭
    They are taking their time....at least 2 months by now...
    I know nutting....
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you really need to start another thread... to continue to peddle this nonsense.
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,215 achievement points
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In before thread lock.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

With this thread being a duplicate of this thread here, we're going to go ahead and close this one down. Feel free to continue this discussion on the previous thread if you'd like.

Thank you for understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.