The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

DW or lightning staff front bar for nb group bomber?

DirtyDeeds765
DirtyDeeds765
✭✭✭✭
Getting back into the game after taking a break for almost a year.

Previously I front barred dw nirn and precise swords. After looking over everything, having front bar lightning staff and back bar flame staff seems better.

I can keep my soul harvest for ultigen on my front bar still and have my lightning staff on the fb for the extra aoe damage, extra pen, guaranteed status effect application, and magic back from getting kills. I can pop my flame destro on back bar and then switch to front bar (lightning staff) for the extra aoe damage while still having the flame destro for my burning status effects.

With dw, my tooltips are like 200 higher per proxy, sap, and destro. But the aforementioned seems to outweigh the tooltips being a bit lower. Am I missing anything?
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If you back bar destro front bar dualwield. If you back bar resto front bar lightning destro.
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)