The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.

Still no nightblade buffs...?

• Ragnaroek93
    Ragnaroek93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The class has no pressure, the burst is so easy to avoid (just roll/block for 2 seconds when a Nb engages you) and the class is squishy that you need to disengage after receiving 1-2 hits. And on top of that cloak is buggy now and therefore my defense doesn't work anymore either. I've played this class since beta and have more than 5 years dueling experience on it and it has never been in such a *** poor state like it is now (literally every Nb main who I know stopped playing the class or the game).

It's soon one year ago that the class got overnerfed in Elswyer (and even that wasn't enough, we had to nerf them even more in later patches and break our defense on top of it) and is there a statement from our lovely devs on the state of the class? No, of course not, just as expected, we're living in a time there nobody can admit that mistakes were done. With all these performance issues I would have never thought that I'd actually quit the game because of balance reason but here we go, the combat balance team proved me otherwise.
    I used to think that PvP was a tragedy, but now I realize, it's a comedy.
  • Cronopoly
    Cronopoly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's soon one year ago that the class got overnerfed in Elswyer (and even that wasn't enough, we had to nerf them even more in later patches and break our defense on top of it) and is there a statement from our lovely devs on the state of the class?

I took some time off and missed the start of Elswyer, and was shocked how far the NB fell, compared to it being the near #1 parse toon prior to Elswyer for a bit there. smh.

Subtlety is not a thing in the world of MMO's.

I still reminisce about my Old Creature Handler before the worse Nerf in the history of MMO's...deleted from the game 😮😗 So maybe Magblade will get some love in a couple years...
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Cronopoly wrote: »
    It's soon one year ago that the class got overnerfed in Elswyer (and even that wasn't enough, we had to nerf them even more in later patches and break our defense on top of it) and is there a statement from our lovely devs on the state of the class?

I took some time off and missed the start of Elswyer, and was shocked how far the NB fell, compared to it being the near #1 parse toon prior to Elswyer for a bit there. smh.

Subtlety is not a thing in the world of MMO's.

I still reminisce about my Old Creature Handler before the worse Nerf in the history of MMO's...deleted from the game 😮😗 So maybe Magblade will get some love in a couple years...

Maybe, but it’s not NBs that keep getting buffed, in fact the nerfs keep rolling in.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • nublife01
    nublife01
    ✭✭✭✭
    Edited by nublife01 on March 16, 2020 3:53AM
  • MinuitPro
    MinuitPro
    ✭✭✭✭
    As I fellow Nightblade main I recommend taking a break from the game until they buff the class adequately.

Good advice.

I installed Skyrim and a bunch of mods to enjoy that since I haven't played it for over eight years (It's almost like a new game on PC with updates and mods)! If the Reliquary and Vampire lines don't interest me enough to make up for my NB main getting mildly neutered again and again, I may be saving some cash this year instead of subbing for the 5th year and a chapter purchase that'll just end up base-game eventually.
    Edited by MinuitPro on March 16, 2020 7:59PM