The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Battleground Bow Ganking - Gankalorian build | Haters beware

• deepseamk20b14_ESO
    deepseamk20b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    stealth. Icky;c-6658696"]
    I actually don't use cloak. Its only good vs potatoes. Shadow image is far superior. Love the skill now that it works.

I don't run 0 crit, I'm at 996. 4 impen 3 well fitted. Though the amount of crit certainly isn't screaming "go ahead, hit me!"

Are saying you don't use cloak or its impossible to play without it, just trying to understand the context.

Anyways, fun video.

No, I'm just saying it can be hazardous running a glass canon snipe build on a class that doesnt have cloak. Shadow image is pretty nice but only good against potatoes. I cant think of another class that has tools like that except sorcs with bolt escape. [/quote]

Nah, shadow image works on anyone if used right. Best player in the world can hit you or gap close you when you shadow image LoS. Just don't put shadow in open area. Half the time the shadow will still hit them anyways because ZoS can't program right.

Cloak is too easy to break. When I'm on my sorc I immediately streak through the NB and when on my DK I use breath or now that talons isn't the worst , talons and break NB stealth. On my NB I use camo hunter and even though the range sucks you can preemptive cast on an enemy NB and totally screw most NB's that crutch on the skill.

I do like the idea of a bow build though, something cool to try. As the current meta keeps going, more and more we will have to adapt to counter it. Roll dodge with bow then cloak is a good positioning tool to put some range between the groups that stay tight. Wait for all 3 teams to clash, stack hawk eye and start hitting from range. People i notice don't pay attention to the sound that bow skills make and they just melt.
    Hey everyone! Look! It's a signature!