The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

FIX YOUR GAME

Anyron
Anyron
✭✭✭✭✭
cyrodiil is unplayable. i just crashed 3x in 10 minutes

is this elder scrolls offline? because i spent more time logging in to game than playing it!
  • gp1680
    gp1680
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get used to it. It’s gonna be like that all weekend. ZOS wants to make sure their “QA” team clears it. Bahahaha!!
  • TheFM
    TheFM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    gp1680 wrote: »
    Get used to it. It’s gonna be like that all weekend. ZOS wants to make sure their “QA” team clears it. Bahahaha!!

I truly hope its not the same team that tested this patch.
  • gp1680
    gp1680
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheFM wrote: »

That’s assuming it was actually tested. You’d think if it was, something like this wouldn’t make it to production.
  • TheFM
    TheFM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    TheFM wrote: »

That’s assuming it was actually tested. You’d think if it was, something like this wouldn’t make it to production.

What it feels like to me is ZoS put something into the patch which was not tested by the pts players. Because even at 3 in the morning with 5 ppl online it still happens in cyro, so its not like it has any correlation to population.
  • Verbal_Earthworm
    Verbal_Earthworm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just uninstall and play something less broken.
  • Skullderic
    Skullderic
    ✭✭✭
    Fix Skills to, the delay & not casting is 100% ***'n BS!
    Gert Soem!!
  • Skullderic
    Skullderic
    ✭✭✭

***~
    Gert Soem!!
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    stamregen is 0 all the time (not ui bug like @ZOS_GinaBruno said) and crash every 5-10 minutes, and the lagg and performance wasnt rly improved upon. All i have to say is "lol"

PC EU
    PvP only
  • SosRuvaak
    SosRuvaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "FIX UR GAYME!!!"

cant you see? they literal dont know how.

For the Pact!
    ~Sump Scales~
    Lusty Argonian Nightblade
    ~Baron Humbert von Gikkingen~
    Smokes-His-Greens
    ~Ruvaak~
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

So they have to re-download 50+ GB? (Not that there's any guarantee we won't have to actually re-download a fixed up version...)

No, don't uninstall yet. But yeah, go play something less broken if you're crashing all the time. SWTOR is great for choices-matter story, if someone is into that.
  • Karmen
    Karmen
    ✭✭✭
    Untitled-2-copy.jpg
    I am Carmen.
    For Bosmers, war is only a sport
  • Verbal_Earthworm
    Verbal_Earthworm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dusk_Coven wrote: »

So they have to re-download 50+ GB? (Not that there's any guarantee we won't have to actually re-download a fixed up version...)

No, don't uninstall yet. But yeah, go play something less broken if you're crashing all the time. SWTOR is great for choices-matter story, if someone is into that.

No, uninstall the game entirely, it will never be fixed.

• ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Since there are multiple threads about the crashing in Cyrodiil or when closing the game we will be closing this thread. As posted in the known issues thread linked below, these issues should now be resolved with the latest update.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.