The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Need addon suggestion

Galadius
Galadius
✭✭✭
I used to use MM. I liked the ability to sell things by having a unit price calculator in that addon. I no longer use MM, and ATT doesn't have it. AwesomeGuildStore does, but I am having issues with it.

Is there a unit price calculator addon that does it so I don't have to window out to desktop's calculator?

Any other suggestions?
You wouldn't worry so much about what other people thought about you, if you knew how little they did. - ??
  • davapoole
    davapoole
    ✭✭✭
    im not sure if there was an update today as my awesome guildstore now works plus my friend said that a lib needed adding to fix some of the addons that were bugging and it was libmarify which can be found on minion and my awesome guildstore is now working. im not sure if it has anything to do with your awesome guild store not working. its not a library that it uses but maybe its another addon thats causing awesome to bug out. i know its the obvious answer but try running minion again to see if there is an update to the addon that fixes it. another thing i use is bug catcher which stops the lua errors coming up on screen but records the faults so you can see what addon or library that is faulting that might help narrow down which things is causing the problem or you can try turning those off and see if it stops bugging and turn them back on one at a time till you see which one is at fault. sorry not more help but my awesome guild store is working again now so hoipefully it was updated so you might be ok next time you start. good luck
  • davapoole
    davapoole
    ✭✭✭
    i didnt post items because the base games pricing system is terrible even though they tried to copy awesome guild store but couldnt do that properly