The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Jewelry Traits in Trials

codierussell
codierussell
✭✭✭✭
My guild is starting to attempt hard modes in trials since we have completed every one on regular vet. We have started trying to optimize as much as possible with sets like martial knowledge and zen's redress.

My question is about the best traits for jewelry. I have heard that each boss has a different amount of bloodthirsty and infused but was wondering if anyone had a list of them?
  • troomar
    troomar
    ✭✭✭✭
    As a stamSorc I use these traits:

Craglorn trials: Bloodthirsty
    vMoL: Bloodthirsty for bosses, Infused for trash. When I run the back zone on the final boss I use Infused.
    vHoF: Bloodthirsty for bosses, Infused for trash.
    vCR: Infused. When I run portals I use Infused too
    vAS: Infused.
    vSS: Bloodthirsty for bosses, Infused for trash. I don't run portals on hardmode here, but if I did I would probably still use Bloodthirsty.

These setups are for hardmodes. Also other classes and Magicka DPS may use different setups.
    Yes.