The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Erreur 210 : no way to download the game :

Jiltanyth
Jiltanyth
Hello all ,

Sorry to ask this here but as a French player I posted this on the French Forum but got no answer at all .
I cannot get past this error 210.
Game was working from January 19.
Monday like all players the launcher started to download the new release (I've a not so fast Internet so I needed two days to get that).
But Each time I download the full game, at the end I get this Error 210 and ALL FILES are DELETED from the patchdata.depot Folder !

Erreur-Teso.jpg

If I try to click the Help link I get a message page not found or not exist

Erreur-Teso2.jpg

I tried to uninstall and start again but result was the same !
Each time the Launcher error DELETE all files in the Depot Folder :(

I'm lost on what to do next ! ? !

• Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/22414/~/what-do-i-do-if-i-get-error-210-patchmanifesterror_downloadfail-when-trying
    Try following this article -- not sure if it exists in french. Also not sure if those files still exist for you to delete, since you say some stuff vanishes.

Or before you do that, try running ESO as admin. I've had this error a few times before and running as admin fixed it.
    Edited by Raisin on February 26, 2020 12:33PM
  • Jiltanyth
    Jiltanyth
    Thanks a lot, I'll try that .

I forgot to say I'm not on Steam and I was of course in Admin mode.
    I'll try the delete of ProgramData cause I have nothing inside.
    And I will read all the article .
    Maybe I will also make a copy of the files in patchdata.depot every time the launcher end one.
  • Jiltanyth
    Jiltanyth
    So after one try downloading the file "Bethesda.net_Launcher.patchmanifest" I got another error way before the end of the DL.

And as ALWAYS as soon as the Launcher get a prob ALL THE FILES downloaded are ERASED !
    So all the Folder \Zenimax Online\The Elder Scrolls Online\depot\patchdata.depot is empty, and also the Folder \Zenimax Online\Launcher\ProgramData.

I started yesterday a last try and for the moment I'm only at 12% of the download but it takes so long each time I need to re Download all the 53+ Go that it's really complicated to do some testing. :(

I need to say It's the first time I have probs with this game. When I decided to come back in January (01-19-2020) I Downloaded the full game with no probs at all.

But now with the Update 25 I donn't know what to do more to install Teso. Now It's not an update it's a full re install.
  • Jiltanyth
    Jiltanyth
    I need to add the link here :
    https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/22414/~/what-do-i-do-if-i-get-error-210-patchmanifesterror_downloadfail-when-trying

is not really adapted to the error 210 cause most of the points are not valid with the error and the launcher behavior :

1) Host Developer Files are deleted by the launcher
    Plateform.xml files dont exist (never exist) cause the Folder "Zenimax Online\The Elder Scrolls Online\game\client" is never created

2) the patch manifest file DLed and moved in the right folder don't change a thing.

3) Running as Administrator from the start in the Monday morning

4) Delete the Programdata Folder don't change anything . ( launcher deleted all inside anyway)

5) The C++ files are here from the start

6) Repair the game client cannot be done : there is no Game client !

The error 210 is ALWAYS at the end of the Download so the program never create the Zenimax Online\The Elder Scrolls Online\game Folder and so on.
  • aussie500
    aussie500
    ✭✭✭
    How much available space do you have on the hard drive?