The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

2 crashs in 10 minutes / 4 in 1 hour/ 10 in 2 hours : good job!

• Lady_Rosabella
    Lady_Rosabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_TrishM wrote: »
    There have been a few more inappropriate and bashing comments that had to be removed from this discussion. Please remember to remain civil and constructive when giving feedback.

Is this the only response to all the many comments on this post that we can expect to get from ZOS? It's been nearly 32 hours since we've gotten an update, in this post, on the issues everyone is having. Just curious.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Just to update everyone on the current status, we are now testing some fixes for a number of the crashes you're running into both for PvE and Cyrodiil. Unfortunately due to the nature of the issues and the subsequent fixes, these cannot be hotfixed, but will instead be going into our next incremental patch. We know this is frustrating, and we want to get this fixed as quickly as possible. As long as the fixes pass QA, you can expect to see them early next week.

We'll continue to provide daily updates as we receive more information, both here and in the pinned Known Issues thread.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • a.lazsteb17_ESO
    a.lazsteb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    There have been a few more inappropriate and bashing comments that had to be removed from this discussion. Please remember to remain civil and constructive when giving feedback.

And what did U expect? After more than 5 years existane of the game you can not make it playable. EVERY patch bring in more and more bugs. "giving constructive feedback".. I'm sure that you know very well about problems with servers and game.
    So we can only produce a lot of post about bugs and express discontent.

For me, I vizit forum ONLY when I can't play the game, because for me only one thing is important:
    GAME MUST BE PLAYABLE WITHOUT CRASHES AND FREEZES

Really, nowadays exist developer studios with much less employees, and they create game than more playable even in early access. Accordingly, if you (your huge staff) cannot fix the bugs of the game, you are not interested in further development. You are just trying milking yours customers to the end and after that game will die. This is visible due to the fact that except the crownstore in the game little works. (I will not list here all the bugs of which I have already written to 2 pages)
    Edited by a.lazsteb17_ESO on February 26, 2020 10:43PM
  • solasub
    solasub
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thank you for giving news
    Tick Tock Tormentor• Gryphon Heart • Immortal Redeemer • Extinguisher of Flames • Dro-m'Athra Destroyer • Shiel of the North
    PVP Alpha Squad
    PVE : Alpha Crew Guild leader / Easy Peasy Officer

• Coppes
    Coppes
    ✭✭✭✭

And what did U expect? After more than 5 years existane of the game you can not make it playable. EVERY path bring in more and more bugs. "giving constructive feedback".. I'm sure that you know very well about problems with servers and game.

For me, I vizit forum ONLY when I can't play the game, because for me only one thing is important:

Really, nowadays exist developer studios with much less employees, and they create game than more playable even in early access. Accordingly, if you (your huge staff) cannot fix the bugs of the game, you are not interested in further development. You are just trying milking yours customers to the end and after that game will die. This is visible due to the fact that except the crownstore in the game little works. (I will not list here all the bugs of which I have already written to 2 pages)

Gonna burst that vein in your neck, bud.
  • TheFM
    TheFM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

And what did U expect? After more than 5 years existane of the game you can not make it playable. EVERY path bring in more and more bugs. "giving constructive feedback".. I'm sure that you know very well about problems with servers and game.

Well theyre not completely wrong.
    Just to update everyone on the current status, we are now testing some fixes for a number of the crashes you're running into both for PvE and Cyrodiil. Unfortunately due to the nature of the issues and the subsequent fixes, these cannot be hotfixed, but will instead be going into our next incremental patch. We know this is frustrating, and we want to get this fixed as quickly as possible. As long as the fixes pass QA, you can expect to see them early next week.

We'll continue to provide daily updates as we receive more information, both here and in the pinned Known Issues thread.

Or you could push the patch forward as soon as u know whats causing it, instead of sticking to an arbitrary date. 58 crashes in 3 days, it is beyond unreasonable to expect people to wait a whole week.
  • AMeanOne
    AMeanOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least you're getting something next week. Console dealt with a similar crash rate for months, and now has lag so bad it's turned into a turn based combat game
    Edited by AMeanOne on February 26, 2020 10:57PM
  • danthemann5
    danthemann5
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Unacceptable. This should implemented immediately, not "early next week." If, as you state, you "want to get this fixed as quickly as possible", why leave the game broken longer than necessary? That indicates to me that you do not, as you state, want to fix this as quickly as possible.
    ZeniMax has no obligation to correct any errors or defects in the Services.

Greetings! We've closed this thread due to its non-constructive nature.

"You know you don't have to be here right?" - ZOS_RichLambert
  • dcam86b14_ESO
    dcam86b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is beyond frustrating, you should at least double AP gain in cyro for those trying to play.
  • Kaysha
    Kaysha
    ✭✭✭✭

as soon as you can should not be an incremental patch at the beginning of next week. You can only make money with a game that people play...
  • Stevie6
    Stevie6
    ✭✭✭✭
    I had another game crash just a few mins ago in Deshaan while accessing the merchant to sell items and repairs to armor. I've also noted in a crash report that severe lag occurred while accessing the items menu. I'm kind of leaning toward a software on either/both client and server that is making "calls or polling" the items while trying to bring up the items list, accessing merchants, dungeons, overland, pvp, or wayshrines. Seems odd that severe lag and crashes happen while doing those activities. Just food for thought..
  • silver1surfer69
    silver1surfer69
    ✭✭✭✭
    TheFM wrote: »

Well theyre not completely wrong.

Or you could push the patch forward as soon as u know whats causing it, instead of sticking to an arbitrary date. 58 crashes in 3 days, it is beyond unreasonable to expect people to wait a whole week.

Same thought here. i guess its just more cheaper with the schedueled patch instead of paying technicians or whomever to do it in an emergency fast patch.
    PC/EU
    Loveknight - HybridDK (4*), Stahlstrahlenreiter - StamDen, Azgul Grahl Bashrugk - HybridSorc (5*), Tínúvíél - StamCro, Thógard - StamPlar
  • Sm0ke
    Sm0ke
    ✭✭✭
    Interestingly, if updates were not released every week, but say a month, would we wait a month?
    If the problem is serious, why can’t you get rid of it as it is solved, and not wait for a certain day.
    Actually, I have not seen a more terrible attitude towards players anywhere.
  • silver1surfer69
    silver1surfer69
    ✭✭✭✭
    As i said many times before, i am willing to pay money if i know this money is getting into the game like servers and stuff. But the money we all pay is just going straight into some bank accounts. The few ppl who actually work there and speak with us here and in the streams dont get much paid either i guess. (We are just all like sheeps...)
    PC/EU
    Loveknight - HybridDK (4*), Stahlstrahlenreiter - StamDen, Azgul Grahl Bashrugk - HybridSorc (5*), Tínúvíél - StamCro, Thógard - StamPlar
  • Brovah
    Brovah
    ✭✭✭
    How can it be that almost everyone I talk to in Tamriel is having problems and trying to make the devs aware of the problems. While the devs only say that we are changing some stuff in the next week. Like they don't really care.
    Didn't those questionnaires do the trick?

People want to play something and not watch the login screen for 1,5 hours before giving up.
  • gatekeeper13
    gatekeeper13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Got 3 crashes today with the last one two minutes ago. Didnt even bother to load the game again... Its pointless... Better do sth else than wasting my time on watching wallpapers aka loading screens...
    Brovah wrote: »
    How can it be that almost everyone I talk to in Tamriel is having problems and trying to make the devs aware of the problems. While the devs only say that we are changing some stuff in the next week. Like they don't really care.
    Didn't those questionnaires do the trick?

People want to play something and not watch the login screen for 1,5 hours before giving up.

Answer is simple. This game is such a mess it cannot be fixed any more. Not with a 60GB, not with a 300GB patch. Its broken, period. Has a very nice gameplay and stuff but its so badly coded it performs like....better not say like what. They have been giving us promises for so many months and the result is another big failure. Especially Cyro performs so bad and for so many years it makes you wonder what these guys are doing all day.
    Edited by gatekeeper13 on February 26, 2020 11:43PM
  • CritsTheBed
    CritsTheBed
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey guys? Lets all remember that were adults a little upset about our video game being messed up right now. K?
  • Justosay
    Justosay
    ✭✭

I am sure that you have backuped previous release of client part and server part. So, maybe better to reload again previous version (it will be near 8 hours off) than to wait to next week? And it will give more time for QA to test everything.
  • Deohjo
    Deohjo
    ✭✭
    One of the reasons there are no progression Raids or PvP in this game.
    Patches are also RNG.
  • Carespanker
    Carespanker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey guys? Lets all remember that were adults a little upset about our video game being messed up right now. K?

The difference between adults and children being upset about games is that adults are the ones that pay for it lol. Let me enjoy my artificial dopamine generating product without being judged gdi.
  • Recon4thCav
    Recon4thCav
    ✭✭✭
    max_only wrote: »
    Its just hard to believe adults are saying the wild and crazy things they're saying in this thread. I'm a bit peeved about the crashing but im not 10 years old anymore. Again, if you're a child i get it, you haven't developed the skills yet. But if you're an adult, im sorry but this is just embarrassing.

As an “adult” I have limited play time. Asking for something to not be worse than it was last week is not unreasonable or childish. You’re invalidating people, how does that make you feel? Do you feel like a grown up? Do you associate condescension and invalidation with being “an adult”? Why do you think that is?

I feel like im an adult who can do a million other things besides complain about a video game. You said you have limited time but here you are in all your redundancy. As an adult you should have life back up plans.

So it is ok to pay a monthly subscription and not be able to use it? Stop making excuses for ZoS.
  • alucardwickershampreub18_ESO

Please for the love of God don't role this patch out to consoles on March 10th, they'll explode!
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crashed while walking (not porting) into my house in Rawl'ka
    Beta tester November 2013
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well,, Gina said they are working on it and gave even an ETA - early next week - now let them do their work, they know about it and are working on a fix. And there will be daily updates from Gina as well - they are already testing the fix, but that it cannot be applied with a hotfix, so they will do it next week. What more can you expect really - they are on it.

And as far as your rights go - have you ever read the terms of service - I guess not.
    Edited by Lysette on February 27, 2020 1:22AM
  • RedGirl41
    RedGirl41
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno what about ps4 crashes since November? We don’t have add ons to blame. Skill delay is so bad you pretty much can’t even pvp. Imagine someone acknowledges pvp problems? @ZOS_BrianWheeler
  • Karmen
    Karmen
    ✭✭✭
    got an achievement

crashmaster.jpg
    I am Carmen.
    For Bosmers, war is only a sport
  • deviousthevile
    deviousthevile
    ✭✭✭
    Error Scripts Online for the win!
    CP 1220
    Devious The Vile Lv 50 Stamblade
    The Elven Terror Lv 50 PvP Support Healplar
    Kintao Doombringer Lv 50 MagSorc
    Healz Ur Bum Lv 50 Healplar
    Toby the Fat Node Hunter Lv 50 Stamina DK (Farmer)
    Something Disgusting Lv 50 Stamden
    You Hit my Splodey Button Lv 50 Blazing Shield Templar Tank
    Kyo Kane Lv 50 Magblade
    Watch Me Burn Lv 50 MagDK
    R N Geesus Lv 50 Stamblade
    Rampage the Vile Lv 50 Stamblade
    Backslash Playdead Lv 50 Healcro
    Sallidadna of House Vile Lv 50 Stamcro
    Hand of the Night King Lv 50 Magcro
    Fróstβíté Lv 40 Ice Warden
    Bella av Cava Vile Lv 24 MagSorc
    Storc the Orc Stam Sorc Lv 50 StamSorc

• TheFM
    TheFM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Karmen wrote: »
    got an achievement

crashmaster.jpg

Day 4, 61 Crashes.

Call me Crash Bandicoot.

220px-Crash_Bandicoot.png
    Edited by TheFM on February 27, 2020 5:52PM
  • Karmen
    Karmen
    ✭✭✭
    5 crashes : 5 points
    250 crashes : 10 points
    1000 crashes : 15 points
    I am Carmen.
    For Bosmers, war is only a sport
  • Orchish
    Orchish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Need a hotfix for these crashes its completely broken in PvP!