Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

make sure this cannot be used while in combat

• Vantor
    Vantor
    ✭✭✭
    I think it can. I still haven't tried switching item while in combat. It should work if you can change items while in combat with the normal way though. No macro support for 1-button use yet.
    Edited by Vantor on April 18, 2014 1:46PM
    Invictus EU Guild Officer
  • MoMoOG
    MoMoOG
    ✭✭
    I think they should actually rework how quickslot works to something similar to that addon. The current implementation of quickslot is horribly clunky when trying to switch the quickslot item while in combat.
  • Wykkyd
    Wykkyd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It could easily and very legitimately be used in combat. It still requires you to change you primary quickslot and then manually execute that skill, the same way the default UI does. ALL THIS DOES is replace the radial menu. That's it. There is no harm in that addon existing or the way it is behaving and it provides no advantage other than visual preference to the user.

People should probably make an effort to understand addons before freaking out about them.
  • Vantor
    Vantor
    ✭✭✭
    I like Greymind Quick Slot Bar better though.
    Invictus EU Guild Officer
  • drowadin
    drowadin
    ✭✭
    Aslong as skills are not being traded around I have no problem but if skills can be switched fail and it needs to be gone 5 plus an ultimate is all u should get thx
  • Wykkyd
    Wykkyd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's a novel idea... before you post challenging an addons existence and demanding it be shut down... TRY IT OUT FIRST and see if it actually cheats the way you think it does. 99.999% of the time that should stop you from posting these threads. Just a little pro tip. And that's not even my addon, nor one that I use. But it clearly doesn't do what you're scared of it doing.
  • Daendur
    Daendur
    ✭✭✭
    skills are not involved at all. Simply instead of having a joypad-friendly radial menu we have a keyboard-friendly bar menu.
  • wikkidone
    wikkidone
    drowadin wrote: »
    Aslong as skills are not being traded around I have no problem but if skills can be switched fail and it needs to be gone 5 plus an ultimate is all u should get thx

I have a little something for you.