The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Gear Suggestions

Pearly
Pearly
✭✭✭
Hi all. In the summer of 2019 I was pretty into raiding and end-game content, and had filled out my build to what was the DoT meta at the time. I had VMA dual wield on the front bar, Master's Bow on back bar, and Perfected Lokkestiiz on head/shoulders + jewelry, and normal Relequen body pieces. I took a long break after that, and recently came back to start playing again. I spent most of my time healing, but wanted to reroll a new DPS character to get back into it so I mad a stamcro.

I'm realizing that this setup is no longer as functional, and I need to add a monster helm to my build. My DPS is lacking more than I would want it to, which I know is in part due to the fact that I haven't quite filled out my passives, and that I need to work on my rotation a lot. I won't have the DPS I need to get into vSS for example to get an axe and dagger, to replace my head/shoulder pieces. I was just wondering if there was a better set that I could use to replace Lokkestiiz with until I'm able to get the 1H pieces, or if I should just running with this.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks for your time.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you sure you were doing end game content, @Pearly? ;)

Most players on the Leaderboards have a rotation and their passives fully unlocked.

Lokke is still high on the list for Stam DPS.

But you can probably get by with just regular Lokke ... obtained through normal Sunspire with your PvE guild or pugging a random trials group out of Craglorn.
  • Pearly
    Pearly
    ✭✭✭
    Are you sure you were doing end game content, @Pearly? ;)

Most players on the Leaderboards have a rotation and their passives fully unlocked.

Lokke is still high on the list for Stam DPS.

But you can probably get by with just regular Lokke ... obtained through normal Sunspire with your PvE guild or pugging a random trials group out of Craglorn.

Perhaps my post was misunderstood. The character I was using then is not the character I am using now. I am not using that character anymore because he was repurposed as a writ toon. Thanks for commenting.
  • Kurat
    Kurat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lokke + Rele man. Go meta or go home. Unfortunately this is current state of eso.
    You can always use any other sets but get significant dps loss.
    "Play as you want" my a$$
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kurat wrote: »
    Lokke + Rele man. Go meta or go home. Unfortunately this is current state of eso.
    You can always use any other sets but get significant dps loss.
    "Play as you want" my a$$

Lokke aint any good unless there’s tonnes of synergies, and thats not the case when puggin’
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    My stamSorc is the only Stamina character that I play and she uses Lokke body, AY jewelry/2H Axe, Maelstrom Bow, and Molag Kena (and this was before the new Kena buff). It's been several patches since I parsed with her but the damage was definitely sufficient for vTrials and vDLC dungeons with guild healers providing reliable synergies.

The character also used to be DW but the gap has now closed between DW and 2H to where you can choose your personal preference and not substantially nerf yourself.

If you want to play at range (Bow/Bow) or just want to have some fun, you can also try Tzogvin's and AY and slot a more fun (or damaging) skill than Trap since you won't need it for Minor Force.

So many nice options out there for Stamina characters that are "close enough" to the boring meta sets and can actually make your characters play and feel unique!