Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Summery of Load Times: Post your Load Times Before and After the update .UPDATED!

WiseSky
WiseSky
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I just wanted to compare the Load Times for each section before and after the update and see what has changed. We where told the Load times will improve...

This is the Before the update times, I will post the After the update times on Tuesday.

I timed each Loading time 2 times or more if it fluctuated and did the Average. ( its a low data pool but if enough people do this we will have more data)

Let me know of your load times so we can see the changes, no need to do them all, just pick as many as you can that you can do and do them before and after the update. Preferable pick one and do it as many times as you can so you have a better average indicator then me with just 2 to 4 sample sizes.

BEFORE THE UPDATE - LOAD TIMES - Steam - 8Gb Ram - i5 6600k - 4.3Ghz - Samsung SSD 850 Evo M.2

4 Characters PC / EU
Launch game to Character Screen : 55 Seconds - 57 Seconds = Average 56 Seconds
Login Screen to Character Screen : 13 Seconds - 15 Seconds = Average 14 Seconds

17 Characters PC / NA
Launch game to Character Screen : 52 Seconds - 51 Seconds = Average 51.5 Seconds
Login Screen to Character Screen : 9 Seconds - 9 Seconds = Average 9 Seconds

0 Addons Vvardenfell Vivec City PC / NA
Character Screen to Vvardenfell Vivec City : 36 Seconds - 50 Seconds - 52 Seconds- 32 Seconds = Average 42.5 Seconds
Zone Logout to Character Screen: 15 Seconds - 9 Seconds - 9 Seconds - 10 Seconds = Average 10.75 Seconds

0 Addons to Tutorial PC / EU
Character Screen to Northern Elsweyr Tutorial Zone: 17 Seconds - 18 Seconds = Average 17.5 Seconds
Zone Logout to Character Screen: 6 seconds - 7 Seconds = Average 6.5 Seconds

44 Addons PC / EU
Character Screen to Auridon Vulkhel Guard Zone: 29 Seconds - 27 Seconds = Average 28 Seconds
Zone Logout to Character Screen: 7 seconds - 9 Seconds = Average 8 Seconds

197 Addons PC / EU
Character Screen to Northern Elsweyr Zone: 66 Seconds - 59 Seconds = average 62.5 Seconds
Zone Logout to Character Screen: 18 seconds - 19 Seconds = Average 18.5 Seconds

44 Addons PC / NA
Character Screen to Auridon Vulkhel Guard Zone: 29 Seconds - 37 Seconds- 44 Seconds - 36 seconds = Average 36 Seconds
Zone Logout to Character Screen: 9 seconds - 15 Seconds - 11 Seconds - 12 Seconds = Average 11.75 Seconds

44 Addons PC / NA
Character Screen to Vvardenfell Vivec City Zone: 38 Seconds - 43 Seconds- 44 Seconds - 42 seconds = Average 41.75 Seconds
Zone Logout to Character Screen: 15 seconds - 11 Seconds - 15 Seconds - 11 Seconds = Average 13 Seconds

197 Addons Vvardenfell Vivec City PC / NA
Character Screen to Vvardenfell Vivec City : 103 Seconds - 84 Seconds - 78 Seconds- 80 Seconds = Average 86.25 Seconds
Zone Logout to Character Screen: 21 Seconds - 21 Seconds - 21 Seconds - 22 Seconds = Average 21.25 Seconds

0 Addons PC / NA
Travel from Small Base Game Zone to Big base game Zone : Khenarthi Roost Mistral to Auridon Vulkhel Guard : 30 Seconds - 45 Seconds - 24 Seconds = Average 33 Seconds
Travel from Big base game Zone to Small Base Game Zone : Auridon Vulkhel Guard to Khenarthi Roost Mistral : 20 Seconds - 25 Seconds - 19 Seconds = Average 21.3 Seconds

0 Addons PC / NA
Travel from Small Base Game Zone to DLC zone : Khenarthi Roost Mistral to Vvardenfell Vivec City : 20 Seconds - 20 Seconds -25 Seconds = Average 21.7 Seconds
Travel from Big base game Zone to DLC zone : Auridon Vulkhel Guard to Vvardenfell Vivec City : 22 Seconds - 22 Seconds - 63 Seconds - 28 Seconds = Average 33.8 Seconds

0 Addons PC / NA
Travel from DLC zone to Small Base Game Zone : Vvardenfell Vivec City to Khenarthi Roost Mistral: 20 Seconds - 33 Seconds- 30 seconds = Average 27.7 Seconds
Travel from DLC zone to Big base game Zone : Vvardenfell Vivec City to Auridon Vulkhel Guard = 20 Seconds - 29 Seconds - 32 Seconds - 29 Seconds = Average 27.5 Seconds

0 Addons PC / NA Zone to Zone Travel Average = 27.5 Seconds

Notes:
I started the timer when I press the Play button on character screen, So Requesting Character Load is apart of the total time. The Requesting Character Load seams to fluctuate the most.
I started the timer on Logout when the timer reaches 0
I dont know what causes the fluctuations in some load times..

Load Times I did not do

Zone to Dungeon
Zone to Arena
Zone to Trial
Zone To Cyrodiil
Possibly more....

Thanks
Edited by WiseSky on March 1, 2020 5:57AM
Immersive Quests Addon
Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
List of Immersion Addons
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    - Reserved

Edited by WiseSky on March 1, 2020 5:56AM
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sadly Not a lot of people did these tests.. here is my info anyways I will update and do more tests

AFTERTHE UPDATE - LOAD TIMES - Steam - 8Gb Ram - i5 6600k - 4.3Ghz - Samsung SSD 850 Evo M.2

44 Addons PC / NA
    Character Screen to Vvardenfell Vivec City Zone: 33 Seconds - 30 Seconds- 30 Seconds - 33 seconds - 32 seconds - 31 seconds - 31 seconds - 28 seconds - 35 seconds - 31 seconds = Average 31.40 Seconds

Zone Logout to Character Screen: 15 seconds - 10 Seconds - 19 Seconds - 9 Seconds - 10 seconds - 13 seconds - 10 seconds - 10 seconds - 15 seconds = Average 12.3 Seconds

2 Crashes occurred during the Logout Phase.

More Updates on the way.
    Immersive Quests Addon
    List of Immersion Addons